PDA

View Full Version : Chucky La Romana info's ?????

Mr Mil
08-16-2007, 12:41 PM
What's up with all of chuck's La Romana Reports/Info's????.......I noticed all his Threads are missing. I was thinking of a fall 2007 trip in that area for a few days. Did something went down?.....And if it did, was it so bad that we trew out the "BABY WITH THE BATH WATER" (throw out the good info with the bad)....OR was it ALL so contaminated, that it warrants "the baby had to go with the bath water" ????

LM
08-16-2007, 12:54 PM
What's up with all of chuck's La Romana Reports/Info's????.......OR was it ALL so contaminated, that it warrants "the baby had to go with the bath water" ????

yep...........

knotty
08-16-2007, 12:55 PM
He was banned for underage pictures which is not allowed on this board. his report was filled with it.

Mr Mil
08-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Thanks Knotty, I had no idea!!!

Don Tomas
08-16-2007, 08:01 PM
What's up with all of chuck's La Romana Reports/Info's????.......I noticed all his Threads are missing. I was thinking of a fall 2007 trip in that area for a few days. Did something went down?.....And if it did, was it so bad that we trew out the "BABY WITH THE BATH WATER" (throw out the good info with the bad)....OR was it ALL so contaminated, that it warrants "the baby had to go with the bath water" ????

I reopened this since while Jimmy made the ultimate decision but I did the work.

Yes I threw the baby out with the water. He had 400+ posts and he had described various illegal acts but sorry I didn't have the time or even the patience to edit each post and reply because missing one item would have been way worse then losing it all.