PDA

View Full Version : Short Term Ettiquette

Northbound
11-14-2005, 10:18 PM
First let me thank you for all your insight and answering all questions up to now. Trip to Sousa- Hotel Europa-- 11-25 to 11-30

On ST:

How long is considered ST. Does it really go by time or once your pop?

Also is it up to the chica or you to decide when she leaves (I know be the boss and take control)?

When you do send her on her way OR kick her out, are you guys giving them cab or moto money or just sending them on there way.

I am really not into TLN, I like my privacy and don't want to worry about someone using my hygene products, messing up my room and going through any shit I can't lock up. I probably wouldn't get a wink of sleep under that condition. Maybe I am wrong, but I think one bad experience would change my attitude and piss me off the whole trip.

I will post a very full detailed report upon arriving back home in the states on 12-2-05.

Thanks

brianod
11-14-2005, 10:25 PM
Her Northbound

Her departure is totally up to you - although you may hear stuff about need to go to the baby etc. When negotiating the price - negotiate the time as well

Like wise moto or guagua money is up to you as well. FYI moto fare, which is more is 20 drp during the day and 40 at night.

Dont forget the party 11/25 at casamirian.

Dick Dawson
11-14-2005, 10:49 PM
Hey Northbound, welcome to the board. I'm like you in that I only do ST. I'm a very light sleeper so a TLN is impractical. The slightest movement or sound from her would wake me up (which probably means I may never get married)

Cheeno
11-14-2005, 10:59 PM
When I negotiate for a ST, I also negotiate for the time.

For example, if they ask for 1,500 pesos for ST (one hour), then I negotiate for two hours and two pops. :twisted:

Have a good time. :grin:

Phoenix
11-14-2005, 11:00 PM

For example, if they ask for 1,500 pesos for ST (one hour), then I negotiate for two hours and two pops. :twisted:

Dammit Chino we need you down for Thanksgiving!

Cheeno
11-14-2005, 11:12 PM

Dammit Chino we need you down for Thanksgiving!

I wish I was there with you and the other 40 guys. :(

My mother is visiting me for Thanksgiving. *sigh*

Have a great time and make sure the girls scream your name many times!!! :twisted:

the_Jayman
11-14-2005, 11:44 PM
I'ma TLN kinda guy . . . I start drinkin early and get me a chica . . . jacuzzi . . . cuddle time . . . yada yada yada cuddle time . . . I'm a teddy bear . . . I need my cuddle time ! !

I FUCKIN WISH CHINO WAS GONNA BE THERE WITH US ! !

Phoenix
11-14-2005, 11:46 PM
I'ma TLN kinda guy . . . I start drinkin early and get me a chica . . . jacuzzi . . . cuddle time . . . yada yada yada cuddle time . . . I'm a teddy bear . . . I need my cuddle time ! !

A bbbj from a chica counts as cuddle time right?

JDR
11-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Like have a full frig, having a chica around is very much the same thing. You never know when you may have a friend come by with another chica that you may want so in that case you swap.

Tonto4
11-15-2005, 08:59 PM
After I pop, I would like her to leave soon after. To me that is what short term is. I cum, she's done her job... Hasta luego . . . NEXT!

Cheeno
11-15-2005, 09:14 PM

Jimmy and David told me many nice things about you. So I am so sad that I cannot meet you and the others during ther holidays. :(

Sorry. I will try and go in December. It would be an honor to meet you and have a drink. 8)

Have a safe and fun trip!!! :grin:

JDR
11-15-2005, 09:19 PM
After I pop, I would like her to leave soon after. To me that is what short term is. I cum, she's done her job... Hasta luego . . . NEXT!
What, you came with 2 chicas to the F o D for 5 days. thats ST!

Dark Knight
11-15-2005, 09:21 PM
I almost never let them stay.After I'm done I tell them my friends are coming over or that I have a headache.I point to my head and say,"mi duele aqui".
Plus I would'nt feel comfortable falling asleep with some of them.
A couple of times with girls I had a GFE with a few times during the trip I let them stay the night before I left but that's it.