PDA

View Full Version : Clubs Open/Clubs Closed

Northbound
11-16-2005, 07:59 AM
After going back on this and wsg boards atleast a year and reading all previous posts, I realize that alot of the places mentioned in earlier posts are now closed. Is there a resource on here or can we start a small list of the popular clubs like Classico and Latino etc. That are OPEN/CLOSED

9 Days till Sousa...

Thanks

BrooklynBeas
11-16-2005, 08:15 AM
Northbound... See ya in a week...

Classicos-open
Latino-closed
Club X- Open (across the street from Classicos)
High Caribe- Closed for a long ass time
Voodoo Loungue- Open but mostly Tourists... Not my crowd (overpriced margaritas)

There are a couple new places as well... Upstairs from Harrisons Jewelry store... Isnt there a new club guys?

Ill be in town on Friday and ill post the action either Saturday or sunday morning... if i get a chance :D

JDR
11-16-2005, 09:08 AM
See ya in a week!

Don Tomas
11-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Sosua is so small it's simple, walk down Pedro Clisante and walk in anywhere there is music to your liking.

The whole walk from the Europa (eastern edge of nightlife) to PJ's (western edge of nightlife) is a 5 minute walk.

JDR
11-16-2005, 09:30 AM
The whole walk from the Europa (eastern edge of nightlife) to PJ's (western edge of nightlife) is a 5 minute walk.

It could take 2 hours at times with all the chica and ISOC traffic. :D

el_papi_chew_low
11-16-2005, 09:39 AM
Sosua is so small it's simple, walk down Pedro Clisante and walk in anywhere there is music to your liking.

DT is right. There are VIP and NV also, but its hard to miss anything on the 4 block strip. :D

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2907/fatdude3kc7lh.gif

ErikS
11-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Classicos-open
Latino-closed
Voodoo Loungue- Open but mostly Tourists... Not my crowd (overpriced margaritas)

There are a couple new places as well... Upstairs from Harrisons Jewelry store... Isnt there a new club guys?

Ill be in town on Friday and ill post the action either Saturday or sunday morning... if i get a chance :D

I've been in sosua since Friday. Just to add to BB list:

places were I have seen "talent" (goings east to west....with :evil: ratings):

new Passions 3:evil:
Club Caribic (hotel Residential) 2 :evil:
Hali-Gali 2:evil:
Dominos (occasionally) :evil:
Four Roses 2:evil:
Plaza Allegre 4:evil:
VIP / NVW 2:evil:
Hotel Centro :evil:
Sosua Life 3:evil:
Sosua village cafe (Karaoke) 2:evil:
Club X: 3 :evil:
Classicos (both upstairs & downstairs) 5 :evil:
Walking the beach and in town 1 to 4 :evil:

and remember, everything is subjective.

Enjoy your trip(s)!

ErikS
11-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Classicos-open
Latino-closed

Enjoy your trip(s)!

JDR
11-16-2005, 09:43 AM
Classicos-open
Latino-closed

Enjoy your trip(s)!

Lets expand a bit. How many chicas at each location and their names. Thanks.

vagabond
11-16-2005, 10:27 AM
I think many don't know or have noticed,. It has opened a very small Disco / Nightclub at Plaza Allegria. Entrance behind the bar.

psriches
11-16-2005, 05:53 PM
I think many don't know or have noticed,. It has opened a very small Disco / Nightclub at Plaza Allegria. Entrance behind the bar.very good intel!!

WSJ3
11-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Its the off season what are the chicas charging for bbbj TLN right now in Sosua?

Phoenix
11-16-2005, 06:53 PM

Plus if I stop to check a place out I might as well have a beer while I'm there :eldrunko:

the_Jayman
11-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Plus if I stop to check a place out I might as well have a beer while I'm there :eldrunko:

I like this guy more and more everyday ! !

LM
11-16-2005, 06:59 PM

Remember..you and me and Yubi's tits at the Hali Gali.. :eldrunko:

Phoenix
11-16-2005, 07:04 PM

I like this guy more and more everyday ! !

Hey some of those small dumpy places have 40 Peso Presidentes, it's worth the pit stop!

Northbound
11-16-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks Everyone,

I thought I missed the boat by not going to Sousa a year ago, but it seems as it still has some life left.

Let the search continue..

Macky
11-17-2005, 07:51 AM
Its the off season what are the chicas charging for bbbj TLN right now in Sosua?

It's not what THEY charge but what YOU pay them ;)

sjaak
11-17-2005, 08:06 AM
Club X was closed yesterday, Classico was packed, enormous amount of chicas there, and pretty good quality as well, better than I remember last April

LM
11-17-2005, 08:29 AM

It's not what THEY charge but what YOU pay them ;)

Good one.... 8)

gdogg
11-17-2005, 09:04 AM
Why was Club X closed? Hopefully they were just fumigating, or something. They have eight days to get things in order!!
:twisted:

ilikenyacional
11-17-2005, 09:49 PM
How about Flamingo ?

BrooklynBeas
11-18-2005, 02:13 AM
Hey gdogg... put on your drinkin shoes... we are sharin some bottles of brugal at Club X very soon... 3 hours 47minutes till lift off for me...

Guys dont forget, my birthday is Nov 22 so if you in the DR buy me a fuckin drink!!! :D

vagabond
11-18-2005, 08:27 AM
Flamingo is still open, but in my opinion it has seen better days.