PDA

View Full Version : Hotel El Caucho Rocks !

lonesoul
11-17-2005, 01:27 PM
Just returned from a week at Hotel El Caucho in Boca Chica. This hotel is the place to stay. Rooms have everything you need, air condition,safe,cable TV,mini bar just mention a few. Location is good just up the hill from the beach. The pool is great for relaxing with a cervaza and your favorite chica. They have a nice little bar out front and is a good meeting spot for friends or a quick drink before you head out to the night spots in town. The owners are nice guys and want to help you have a fun vacation, they are very helpful and make sure you have what you need to leave with a smile on your face. Thanks for a great week and hope to see you again soon guys.

www.elcaucho.com

JDR
11-17-2005, 02:41 PM
First post and all you have to say is a certain hotel is great. Plus you insert a link into your profile.

bosco
11-17-2005, 03:06 PM
Sorry Jimmy,
Thought this section was for Hotel review? Before I went down I tried to get some info from the King Jimmy DR and you replied that you never go to the south, this was my first trip to Boca Chica and had a good time at El Caucho and wanted to give them a plug. Try it you will like it !

JDR
11-17-2005, 03:09 PM
Sorry Jimmy,
Thought this section was for Hotel review? Before I went down I tried to get some info from the King Jimmy DR and you replied that you never go to the south, this was my first trip to Boca Chica and had a good time at El Caucho and wanted to give them a plug. Try it you will like it !

Two handles? what else did you do and where else did you go?

WSJ3
11-17-2005, 03:25 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/WSJ3_Sith_Lord/JadafromMatrixReloaded.jpg

gdogg
11-17-2005, 04:18 PM
:roll:

Beads
11-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Looks kind of fishy to me 2 handles with 3 total posts and plugging some hotel. No prices on the hotel webpage either. Looks QUITE SCAMMISH!

rbc100
11-18-2005, 06:11 PM
Prices would be nice to know.I won't be staying somewhere I don't know the price.rbc100

Tonto4
11-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Looks kind of fishy to me 2 handles with 3 total posts and plugging some hotel. No prices on the hotel webpage either. Looks QUITE SCAMMISH!

I stayed there last spring. The place is a legit hotel. Its relatively new. Overall I'd give it two mongers :evil: :evil: . Great pool. Very social. Organized a little sloppy, but makes up for it with friendliness.

Problem is nobody goes to Boca Chica anymore. Southcoast is no comparison to Sosua, Pop, Santiago for basic mongering. I still like Boca Chica and I love Santo Domingo, but its a different scene.

dukes1963
11-18-2005, 08:10 PM
I also recently returned from 8 nights at the El Caucho. It was my second trip to BC and the El Caucho and had a great time. I was in BC Nov 8-16. Arranged a taxi with the hotel and their driver was waiting for me at SDQ with a sign with my name on it. Short 10 minute taxi ride from SDQ to the El Caucho, when I arrived I was greeted by Francesco and Abbey, 2 of the owners.
Rates at the El Caucho range roughly from $30-$50. The main reason I stay at the El Caucho is because of the owners-any time they see you they ask how you are doing and if you need anything. I work in Hotel Management and appreciate all they do.

I have never been to the North Coast, but find the action in BC great. I spent the days at the beach-(chair and umbrella runs 50 pesos) and usually had lunch at Las Isla Bonita (the bar where the girls where the sailor suits) the pizza and burgers are great.

This trip their were quite a few Americans staying at the El Caucho-Bosco a fellow ISOC member was in house and also had a good time with a newbie. At night on Duarte Street the early action seems to be at the Piano Disco, then most of the girls move on to Burbajas Disco. Burbajas can be a little overwhelming at times due to the small size of the disco and the large number of chicas. Chicas are very aggressive in the club. It also appears that the 'American Disco' at the Europa Hotel is trying to get started. They have some nice chicas hanging out front, but each time we went in the club it was empty.

The El Caucho also has some very nice "in house" girls. The policy at the hotel is that you have to approach the chica, they cannot be overly aggressive with you. I found this a nice change of pace where you could relax at the pool or have a few Presidentes at the bar without being accosted at all times.

Overall I had another great time in BC-I will be back at the El Caucho hopefully in 6 months.

prtyr2
11-18-2005, 09:06 PM
I don't know who posted those but one of el caucho's owners posts here as Kamikaze and a few Isoc guys have stayed there and posted favorable reviews. I stayed there for 3 days in february and thought it was a cool place. Free wifi at the bar, nice pool, a block from the beach. They had girls on site but I didn't sample any. I liked the fact that had they not told me the chicas were available, I most likely would not have known. I was never bothered or harassed etc.

They have a restaurant that does BBQ chicken during the day and Italian at night. The owner that runs the restaurant was cool as well. He cooked me some pasta twice during the day even though they were closed. . . .

Willie
11-18-2005, 09:31 PM
I also spent three days at El Caucho in Februrary this year. Service was great and Abby and the rest of the crew did go out of their way to make my stay an enjoyable one.

There are ladies onsite but you would have to approach them. I never sampled any of them but I di spend quite alot of time chatting over drinks.

The also give an ISOC discount. I Hope to spend a few days there again in January,2006.

Willie

bosco
11-19-2005, 09:38 AM
You guys are pretty funny, No Scam here just returned from Boca Chica and had a great time. El Caucho prices are from $30. - $50. a day the Beach is rockin during the day with many beer joints and chicas. At night head down to Duarte St. they close the street down to traffic and you can walk without getting a moto stuck in your ass. After midnight head over to the disco the chicas there are very helpful and want to be your friend as soon as you walk in the door. LOL !!

:D :grin: :) :lol: :twisted: :evil: ;)

kammakaze1
11-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Seems like having a good time with no strings attached or a scam of sorts is starting to become a theme of sorts here in the DR..not at the EL CAUCHO!

thanks for all the positive reviews guys and it was a pleasure to have you..we know you will be back!

hope i didnt leave any marks pressing the gun up against your temples to write something positive about us!

rgds

Kammakaze1

psriches
11-19-2005, 12:28 PM
I think it's time for some updated Boca Chica pics!!! Haven't seen some of the new talent in a while! ;)

Dr_Strangelove
12-02-2005, 10:10 PM
[quote=nvr013]
Problem is nobody goes to Boca Chica anymore. Southcoast is no comparison to Sosua, Pop, Santiago for basic mongering. I still like Boca Chica and I love Santo Domingo, but its a different scene.

Hey Tonto, I am not quite sure what you are talking about. I went to Boca Chica and Santo Domingo in June and visited Sosua over Thanksgiving. I could not see a difference between Boca Chica and Sosua. Both are run down tourist spots with plenty of chicks. I got drunk in both places and I got laid good in both places. But overall I would prefer Boca Chica over Sosua because of its proximity to Santo Domingo. SD is the best place to go out and meet regular chicks. South Coast...North Coast...Fuck that shit, as long as I got drunk and laid. Hope to meet you soon at any coast. Cheers!

sosuaman
12-02-2005, 10:24 PM
nice!! :D

psriches
12-03-2005, 09:20 AM
[quote=nvr013]
Problem is nobody goes to Boca Chica anymore. Southcoast is no comparison to Sosua, Pop, Santiago for basic mongering. I still like Boca Chica and I love Santo Domingo, but its a different scene.SD is the best place to go out and meet regular chicks.YUP!!

gmalet
12-03-2005, 01:26 PM
I will be staying at EL Caucho in January. Does anyone know the address of this Hotel? I will be taking a taxi from the airport. Do the taxi drivers know where this place is located?

Bug Boy
12-03-2005, 02:29 PM
http://bocachicabeach.net/map.html

-Helpmann 8)

gmalet
12-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Awesome!! Thanks....
I hope Boca Chica is fun.....

bosco
12-04-2005, 09:43 AM
I will be staying at EL Caucho in January. Does anyone know the address of this Hotel? I will be taking a taxi from the airport. Do the taxi drivers know where this place is located?

WWW.Elcaucho.com

bosco
12-04-2005, 09:47 AM
I know you are going to have a good time in Boca Chica. The owners at Elcucho with help you with what ever you need.

Tonto4
12-04-2005, 10:04 AM

WWW.Elcaucho.com

Won't the hotel pick you up? Most do. Taxi's at SDQ are $25, they are crooks. Beware.
If you want, try my friend Wilton 809-866-8866. Tell him Mr Timberland gave you the number.

gmalet
12-04-2005, 02:33 PM
My chica that lives in Haina is going to pick me up. She will have a taxi already. I contacted the Hotel and they offered a Taxi for 20.00.

dukes1963
12-04-2005, 06:48 PM
If you email the hotel-they will have their taxi driver meet you at SDQ airport. He will have your name on a sign-only about a 10 minute taxi ride to the hotel

Allen fl usa
12-04-2005, 07:26 PM
We stayed at the El Caucho for a couple of nights prior to the Thanksgiving bash in Sosua. The best thing about the hotel is the attitude of the owners, who will go out of their way to make your stay good. Our rooms were $30 per night. I have stayed at the Zapata, Candil, and for the last 3-4 trips at the Costalunga. But could not get the Costalunga to provide a confirmation or respond to my emails at all, despite repeated efforts. So decided that they are too successful to want my business and decided to stay at El Caucho.

It is a good buy for the money, a little walk from town, but close to the beach, and pretty close to Burbujas, the only remaining disco in Boca Chica. Flirted with the help, but never took them to the room (only available after they get off work). My only complaint about the place is that we had NO hot water during our stay.....a complaint that I have heard from several others.

psriches
12-04-2005, 07:37 PM
That's the one thing i can't handle! A COLD SHOWER!

Apos
12-04-2005, 07:44 PM
certainly not in the DR! :D

my first shower in the DR the water was "cold"...althought really just lukewarm, because i hadn't realized i had flipped the wallswitch that controlled the power to the electric hotwater heater :oops:

gmalet
12-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Any other recommendations in Boca Chica? I need Hot Water.....

Jimmydr
12-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Any other recommendations in Boca Chica? I need Hot Water.....

I heard BC sucks? Did it improve?

gmalet
12-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Don't know. Me and my Chica are going to check it out. From what I have heard is the girls are less aggressive but more to choose from since Santo Domingo is so close by. I'll let you know.

Dr_Strangelove
12-05-2005, 08:51 PM
From what I have heard is the girls are less aggressive but more to choose from since Santo Domingo is so close by. I'll let you know.

I've never in my life met chicas more aggressive than in the "Barujas" - the last discotheque open in BC. Its like a fucking gauntlet. I think there are more girls to choose from, because there are currently less mongers than in Sosua.

el_papi_chew_low
12-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Strange. Never want to have a lopsided head. I'll have to get back down to SDQ soon ... so many more chicas :D

gmalet
12-06-2005, 07:33 AM
From what I have heard is the girls are less aggressive but more to choose from since Santo Domingo is so close by. I'll let you know.

I've never in my life met chicas more aggressive than in the "Barujas" - the last discotheque open in BC. Its like a fucking gauntlet. I think there are more girls to choose from, because there are currently less mongers than in Sosua.

Yes aggressive in the Bar. Walking on the streets you won't get bothered as much.
Their are less mongers so I think this will be a cool place to go. Besides I could not beat the price of the flight to SDQ. I never see anyone promoting Boca Chica and since it is so close to Santo Domingo I imagine girls are everywhere.

kammakaze1
12-06-2005, 02:32 PM
hi guys,

yes we had an issue with the boiler which povided water for two of the three bulidings..this has now been resolved and the hot water is now flowing like the presidente.. ;)

rgds

Abbey

Dr_Strangelove
12-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Abbey, where exactly is El Caucho located. I've only been to BC once and stayed in Costalunga. Is El Caucho close to the strip - close to the bars?

kammakaze1
12-09-2005, 02:57 PM
hey doc,

thanks to helpmann for the link:

http://bocachicabeach.net/map.html

El Caucho Hotel
calle 20 de Diciembre no.5
Los Coquitos, Boca Chica
Republica Dominicana
www.elcaucho.com

dukes1963
12-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Just wanted to wish the owners Francesco, Abbey and Danni a very Merry Christmas. I hope you and staff have a happy holiday season. I'll see you again in April.
Scott

kammakaze1
12-25-2005, 05:56 PM
Merry Xmas Scott!

and to all I.S.O.C members,mongers etc..

hope to see you all very soon!

rgds

The El Caucho Management and staff
:wink: :lol: :D :) 8) :o :wink: ;) :cool: :P :roll:

Elvis
02-16-2006, 03:21 AM
Although I haven't stayed at this hotel yet, will so on March 9-11th, I have noticed that the guys are prompt in their response and accomodating (very cool), reassuring me of the good reviews I've read on this board.

Can't wait to be in BC !

Bug Boy
02-16-2006, 06:54 AM
Although I haven't stayed at this hotel yet, will so on March 9-11th, I have noticed that the guys are prompt in their response and accomodating (very cool), reassuring me of the good reviews I've read on this board.

Can't wait to be in BC !El Caucho is probably the best girl-friendly hotel in Boca Chica. Good choice.

Have a good trip, I'm sure to be in BC that same weekend.

-Helpmann :)

Elvis
02-16-2006, 11:55 AM
El Caucho is probably the best girl-friendly hotel in Boca Chica. Good choice.

Have a good trip, I'm sure to be in BC that same weekend.

-Helpmann :)

What made it even cool was an email saying " The rest....what can I say...the hotel is yours...and I do hope you will have a great time."

I like that kind of attention !

Let me know if you will be there that weekend, and I'll forward you my DR cell phone in case you want to meet up for a few presidentes. Have a good trip too !

Bug Boy
02-16-2006, 12:06 PM
I will be there too ;) Anybody have any review of the quality of the girls at caucho or do we have to put the South back on the map?

bosco
03-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Hola,

Sailor is having a good time down there right now, Hope all is well guys, don't forget we will be in town April 4th-- Dukes and Alex's secret will be with me. Anyone in Boca that week drop us a note. Looking forward to that Hot Dominican Sun.......................

eman
03-05-2006, 10:52 AM
I am at El Caucho. The place is great and like everyone said the owners are the best. Anything you ask for they get it for you or drive you to it. The girls are nice as well, you have to call them over if you want. Couple are real cuties, they come in all colors size and shapes to please anyone. The price ranges for 1000 to 1500 pecos. Hope that helps.

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-05-2006, 10:53 AM
I am at El Caucho. The place is great and like everyone said the owners are the best. Anything you ask for they get it for you or drive you to it. The girls are nice as well, you have to call them over if you want. Couple are real cuties, they come in all colors size and shapes to please anyone. The price ranges for 1000 to 1500 pecos. Hope that helps.

How about pictures?

Bug Boy
03-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Eman let me know how the rooms are, I might switch to Caucho.

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Eman let me know how the rooms are, I might switch to Caucho.
Yes get some pictures of the place. Sounds good.

eman
03-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Manigault the are a little on the small side but they have a sliding glass door that leads to porch facing the pool.

johnnj2000
04-06-2006, 09:46 PM
I will be staying at EL Caucho in January. Does anyone know the address of this Hotel? I will be taking a taxi from the airport. Do the taxi drivers know where this place is located? when you come into boca chica there are two entrances off the highway, the easiest is to go to the second ,theres a gas station there ,make the right and go all the way down to the last street , it only goes right, take that street all the way down, on the left you will pass a western union and Banco popular on left , continue on that street untill you see a small park ,go past it a little further until you see on your right a very steep upward street . go to the next right and go up the inclined street and when you get to the top theres a island where you can make a right or go left, GO Right, and el caucho is on the left hand side like two houses in youll see the large gates, say hello to my old friend manny, I wonder if hes still living there ! those guys are italian guys , manny s family used to run that place but his sister went back to italy, there cool though, htese directions should get you there , actually they are in coquito not B.C.

bigred1155
05-03-2006, 03:10 AM
Hi Guys-this is my 1st post-just wanted to say thanks so much for this site! I am headed down for the 1st time on 5/10-5/15 but f-up by staying @ a AI Hilton in Juan Dolio. It was a package deal. I'm treating a friend of mine for his B-day. Hes 43, but we didn't do much for his 40th so we are going to do this trip!! Can't wait-gonna rock-out with our cocks out! Anyway from reading this thread I'm going to make sure we spend some time with Abbey and the crew!! I guess the thing to do is rent here to be with the girls, then return to the Hilton to chill-out? I have seen on here that the AI would charge $60 for the guest, so I would rather hook up Abbey and his boys. Does this sound like a good idea?? Abbey I'll be seeing you in 7 days, the countdown is on!!!! Again thanks to everyone who post here!! This board rocks!:D :D :D :D :D
BIGRED1155

continentalmike
05-03-2006, 05:05 AM
Hi Guys-this is my 1st post-just wanted to say thanks so much for this site! I am headed down for the 1st time on 5/10-5/15 but f-up by staying @ a AI Hilton in Juan Dolio. It was a package deal. I'm treating a friend of mine for his B-day. Hes 43, but we didn't do much for his 40th so we are going to do this trip!! Can't wait-gonna rock-out with our cocks out! Anyway from reading this thread I'm going to make sure we spend some time with Abbey and the crew!! I guess the thing to do is rent here to be with the girls, then return to the Hilton to chill-out? I have seen on here that the AI would charge $60 for the guest, so I would rather hook up Abbey and his boys. Does this sound like a good idea?? Abbey I'll be seeing you in 7 days, the countdown is on!!!! Again thanks to everyone who post here!! This board rocks!:D :D :D :D :D
BIGRED1155

Yep you got the idea alright.. Go to Boca Chica for the day or for the evening

Make sure you have a separate fuckroom at a Boca Chica hotel, from what I hear El Caucho is good, but havenīt been there.. then take the girls there.. tell the girls you canīt stay, because you have to go back and meet your daughter in the evening.. give no location (when pressed mention Santo Domingo) and a fake name..

Enjoy your stay, keep your wits about you and donīt overpay the girls.. DR$ 1,000/1,500 should do for a standard few hours, itīs called a short time (ST)..

Bug Boy
05-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Abbey I'll be seeing you in 7 days, the countdown is on!!!! Again thanks to everyone who post here!! This board rocks!:D :D :D :D :D
BIGRED1155

Bigred1155 I sent you a PM. I will be at El Caucho the 11th to the 15th. You arrive one day earlier so look for a sweet thick mammi for me! Let's hook up and get a driver and mucho chicas for a day trip to Santo Domingo.

bigred1155
05-04-2006, 01:05 AM
Thanks Continentalmike and Herbf!! I'll keep my eyes open for Herb, maybe even test run some for you!!!! 6 more days!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Bug Boy
05-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks Continentalmike and Herbf!! I'll keep my eyes open for Herb, maybe even test run some for you!!!! 6 more days!!!!!!!!!:D :D

bigred, I didn't ask you to do a test run! LOL

Abbey emailed me that he has a driver available to do a day trip.

This is a trip offered by a local tour company.

SANTO DOMINGO 1/2 DAY TRIP (4 hours) From: Bocachica / $85

A Day Trip to the oldest city in the Americas. Visits include the 'Three Eyes", a series of underground lakes, the Columbus Lighthouse the explorer's final resting place, and the National Aquarium with its fabulous exhibits of fish and of marine life. Explore the Colonial Zone, which includes a visit of the Alcazar de Colon the palace built for Christopher Columbus' son Diego, and a walk along "Calle Las Damas" (The Ladies' Street), the oldest street of the new world. Time for shopping in the main city thoroughfare, El Conde for typical local souvenirs where bartering is fun.

If you are interested let me know. Get a van, some chicas, and some cold Presidentes.

http://www.taxirs.homestead.com/Daytrips.html

lonesoul
05-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Herb,
Walk down to the park in town there you can catch the local bus to Santo Domingo. Cost about 60 peso

Dr_Strangelove
05-19-2006, 10:06 PM
Anybody at El Caucho beginning June???

bpl0116
05-26-2006, 02:44 PM
ILL BE THERE JUN 9-17

Dr_Strangelove
05-26-2006, 06:28 PM
ILL BE THERE JUN 9-17

Cool, see you there buddy, we'll be back on Sunday from SD, if you see 2 weird German guys, ask them for Dr. Strangelove!