PDA

View Full Version : el penthouse

cxt2000
08-20-2007, 06:18 PM
The place is located in the western part of the city, on Caonabo street, right by the 27 febrero crossing, a bit further than calle privada. When coming along the 27 feb., turn right on caonabo. On the left side of the street, you'll immediately notice a small plaza, with a pharmacy. It's there. 3rd floor.
The place is a nice penthouse with a large terrace and a pool. Very quiet and relaxing.
It opens at 5PM, but as some girls seem to live onsite, it must be possible to come a bit earlier.
About 5-10 girls working there, very pro. 2000 pesos ST incall.
BTW the place is very clean, much more than the average MP.
I think they have also a restaurant.
Maybe not the best place in town but certainly the cleanest.

If someone know other adresses of this type, it may be a good idea to list them.

blacksultan
08-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Thanks for offering up the data on your first post and welcome to ISOC!!!!

JD426
08-20-2007, 06:31 PM
Thanks for offering up the data on your first post and welcome to ISOC!!!!

Getting local info while on location In COLOMBIA, the MOTHER of all mongering Places (IMO) , from a new member no less.

ONLY ON ISOC folks.
only here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U run out of Condoms yet, u animal.

ChicaSeeka
08-20-2007, 06:34 PM
Getting local info while on location In COLOMBIA, the MOTHER of all mongering Places (IMO) , from a new member no less.

ONLY ON ISOC folks.
only here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U run out of Condoms yet, u animal.

the info is posted under the SDQ section of the DR , but the streets sound like Santigo,DR as i have been there too , but in either case great to see the post as a first time poster

guttaman
08-20-2007, 07:08 PM
the info is posted under the SDQ section of the DR , but the streets sound like Santigo,DR as i have been there too , but in either case great to see the post as a first time poster

Both cities have many same named streets. Sorta like Washington St.in the US of A.

Macky
08-20-2007, 11:04 PM
Thank you amigo. I will have to check this place out.

MrHappy
08-21-2007, 07:19 AM
The penthouse is in Santo Domingo, and you get there by traveling west on 27 de Febrero. Caonabo is shortly after the Nunez de Caceres stoplight.
N de C is very easy to spot, since it has an orange 3 story oriental pagoda building on the corner to your right.
The last time I was in the penthouse, they didn't have any girls, just a book.
They didn't offer massages, only outcall. but things could have changed.
I'll stop by again and take a look.