PDA

View Full Version : November Trip Report

rley69
11-20-2005, 08:43 PM
After 3 nights at the Palace in Sosua (seperate report in the Sosua section) it was on to BBs for four nights.

The gossip for regulars is that quite a few old favourites have moved on. Jessica flew to the states to hook up permanently with her new (German I think) husband. Other reports suggesting she is pregnant are apparently untrue (although Saydah is pregnant and already showing it at three months gone despite trying to keep it secret). Bad news for the big tit brigade is that Marlene has gone! However there seems to be a ready made big girl replacement in the (enormous) shape of Shealo (pronounced without a hint of irony as Jel-lo by the other chicas). Suzi Q has also departed.

Tried to hook up with one of my regular girls there on the first night but, prima donna that she is, she went loco because I was talking to other girls so I booted her and ended up with Shealo. This girl has great potential for breast lovers, although she was a little shy and nervous with me at first and didn't really warm up until the morning session.

Next there was Nadina, a petite black girl who loves dancing and is saving up for "neuvos titos" to overcome the effects of breast feeding two children. I've seen worse as it is and she was a good performer, especially with her tongue which got into all sorts of places to good effect.

The next day and another one of my regulars, Jennifer, had already informed me, a little cheekily, that I would be seeing her that day. Actually, after some nights with sweet but rather amateurish girls in Sosua and with Shealo it was good to find myself in the arms, and much else besides, of what I would call a proper prostitute. I don't intend that to be in any way derrogatory, it's just that she knows exaclty what she is doing and why she is doing it and always delivers in spades. This time was no exeption. She has also started working out so her already hot body is now getting that much tighter.

My last day, as on many previous occasions, was reserved for Daxilba (aka Chica). Now joint "mama sans" in charge of the other girls, she has always been one of my favourites, not least of all because on top of anything sexual she is bright and gregarious and I always end up having a bloody good laugh with her. This time I took her to Solo Mio (the Italian place round the corner from BBs) and in order to get the table of her choice she told the manager it was my birthday (it wasn't). The next thing I know the waiter appears with cake, the manager lights up the candles and the rest of the diners sing Happy Birthday and give me a round of applause, while I just sit there with a slightly embarrased smile on my face with Daxilba in hysterics next to me.

Be aware that Solo Mio no longer take credit cards and save yourself the walk back to the hotel safe I had afterwards.

I don't keep score of what I'm paying individual girls but I don't think I paid any of the four girls I saw in Sosua as much as the 1300 short time/2500 long time set price at BBs which I tend to regard as an upper limit. As often before the whole trip came in under budget, I spent about £1,100/$1900 in total including transatlantic flight and hotels. In total I got through eight girls in seven days. To put this in perspective a mate of mine has just spent over £1,000/$1700 on just a ticket to go see a "real girlfriend" in Barbados next month, which seems to prove the old adage about free pussy being the most expensive there is.

Foonote. Inspired by seeing my (non-monger) photos of the DR my flatmate, a young woman from Eatern Europe, is currently taking a weeks holiday in Cabarete - looking to get through as many men as possible! So what's good for the goose. . .

psriches
11-20-2005, 08:54 PM
good report......

Tonto4
11-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the report riley. Is your roommate going to bang tourists or Dominicanos? Either way . . . it is interesting.

Apos
11-20-2005, 09:02 PM
nice reporting rley69!

obviously you're a repeat visitor.

great to hear from ya :D

rley69
11-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the report riley. Is your roommate going to bang tourists or Dominicanos? Either way . . . it is interesting.Probably anything in pants!

Cheeno
11-20-2005, 09:23 PM
WOW, only $1900 in total spent including transatlantic flight and hotels for 7 days. Very well done!!! :grin:

The birthday idea to get a nice seat is a nice idea!!! I will use that idea as well. :D

Thank you for sharing your experience~~~ 8)

lonesoul
11-21-2005, 10:23 AM
Great report and good to know. I will be at BB in December. Any suggestions on chicas???