PDA

View Full Version : New Sosua/Cabarete report with photos

singletravel
06-27-2004, 11:39 AM
Just back and another awesome trip. Since this is an open site I don't believe nudity should be shown, so report in two sections.

For here

New report with most photos (http://www.tsmtravel.com/free/PP-report/)

and one for tsmtravel.com members (password protected site)

New report with ALL photos (http://members.tsmtravel.com/updates/summer_04/PP-report/)

And thanks to Gypsy for the great rent-a-car. She is now opening a new location in Santiago this week. Say I said hello!!

singletravel

RickRock
06-28-2004, 09:23 AM
Read yor report and got great information. It seems that the Dominican Republic is just like Cuba when it comes to chica and if you have a car. In Cuba if you have a car, you can pretty much pick which chica you are going to have that night. If you do not have a car in CUba then you are mostly stuck in the places that most of the chicas hang out or rent a Taxi for the day to drive you around.

singletravel
06-28-2004, 10:42 AM
95% of the guys here check into a Sosua hotel, walk around, go to the discos, hang on the beach and stager home. I'm sorry but this is not the real Dominican Republic. If you do this all you will accomplish is meeting the same girls the guy before you just had for very (very) inflated price.

Once outside the "tourist" areas, there are just so many dam girls and all are curious about you. Here is a trick. When you see a dozen motor conchos on the highway waiting that means there is a dirt road that leads back to a bario. Drive in (it is safe) and find a small town (like the turn off right before Caberete) at the end of the dirt road and see all the smiling girls :-). Not just start taking phone numbers (most have cell phones).

With a car the whole experience changes AND the girls you meet. UNLIKE THE U.S., GIRLS (AND ALL AGES, AMAZING) ARE NOT AFRAID TO JUMB RIGHT INTO YOUR CAR). My first question usually is "am I the first gringo you know" and if she says yes, I've hit ANOTHER home run. Nice girls will always have a friend with her the first time (even her mom) but the next time you will score 90% of the time and it is usually free.

Yes, more work and time consuming, but finding diamonds is what it is all about (well, to me). When I'm lazy or in a hurry I just drive around in Sosua :-)

singltravel

RickRock
06-28-2004, 01:31 PM
"it's bad for my baby when I go home and give her a kiss"

:lol: :lol: :lol: