PDA

View Full Version : Sosua's Cheapest Presidente Cerveza Emporium???

HombreSucio
08-21-2007, 01:32 PM
just wanted to share the cheapest place i've found so far.

1 Liter Cold (33.8 fl. oz.) = 50 pesos

from the beer store located heading out of sosua heading to p.o.p. airport, past the beach in the flatland area on your left side! There's like a cell phone store right there, too.

they'll ask for 55 pesos, but will settle on 50

if someone knows of a better price i'd love to know about it!

thanks

Dirty Man

agua chico
08-21-2007, 03:28 PM
LOL!! this post is funny. I don't drink, so it's funny to me :)

the_Jayman
08-21-2007, 06:00 PM
try'n to negotiate down 5 pesos is the funny part . . . HombreSucio . . . are you Jimmy's long lost brother ? ? ?

what's 5 pesos . . . when I'm owed 5 pesos change they usually pay me in chicklets ! ! !

Beads
08-21-2007, 06:05 PM
I never thought of haggling in the supermarkets. maybe ill try it next time in super playero! :rofl:

JD426
08-21-2007, 10:24 PM
try'n to negotiate down 5 pesos is the funny part . . . HombreSucio . . . are you Jimmy's long lost brother ? ? ?

what's 5 pesos . . . when I'm owed 5 pesos change they usually pay me in chicklets ! ! !

Speaking of chiclets.
Why is it that all the chicas will grub every last piece of GUM off you, no mater what brand, and even if its your last fucking piece. Nothing is sacred. They will even suck it out of your mouth if you let them.

HombreSucio
08-28-2007, 12:23 AM

Jayman...... i haven't yet had the pleasure to meet Jimmy and therefore have no idea why you even ask such a question other than.....

he must be unusually brilliant, very shrewd at business, good looking and gets any girl he wants!!

if the answers to all the above are "yes", then i suppose we could be related! :corky:

Dirty Man

HombreSucio
08-28-2007, 12:32 AM
and now a math question just for fun....

if Jayman paid 50 pesos while in sosua for a jumbo bottle of presidente instead of 55 pesos.....

then he is really getting every 11th bottle for free!

so how many free jumbo bottles of presidente would that amount to in one week's time for Jayman?

i'm just curious if Jayman even drinks presidente! :cheesygrin: