PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Puerto PLata on sept 5 - 10th

drsd
08-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi ppl

Me and my fren r visiitng PP and want to know how is the weather conditions over there ... and as we r not cancelling our tickets we would like to know where we can get good chicas 8 - 10 .... we r staying in Playa dorado

Any info might be really helpful

Dr sd

ChicaSeeka
08-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Hi ppl

Me and my fren r visiitng PP and want to know how is the weather conditions over there ... and as we r not cancelling our tickets we would like to know where we can get good chicas 8 - 10 .... we r staying in Playa dorado

Any info might be really helpful

Dr sd

We have girls at the "Papi Chulo Palace" sept 5-10 ( We Are true Sluts and can be bought out )

drsd
08-28-2007, 08:47 PM
is it possible for u send me some pics and contact info my id is

Jimmydr
08-28-2007, 08:49 PM
is it possible for u send me some pics and contact info my id is

Pay for picture access and see 5,000 pictures

the_Jayman
08-28-2007, 09:57 PM
tomorrow morning . . . sunlight with a strong probability of increasing darkness tomorrow evening . . .

fine mongering weather ! ! !

the_Jayman
08-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Pay for picture access and see 5,000 pictures

and gigs of vids ! ! ! . . . i need thongs ! ! !

MegaSquirt
08-28-2007, 10:44 PM
FYI...it'll be better if it rains, you'll be partying more in the bedroom. Who wants to be outside when it's raining? :lol: :lol:

drsd
08-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Well as its my first time i booked my stay ...at allergo playo dorada ... is this hotel is chica friendly if it is not then can u let us know if we have to take a chica out for night where we can get decent accomodation......

Thanks And u guys r really helpfull

Vincent Vega
08-29-2007, 06:32 PM
ahhhh man..you are going to love it......making my second trip down on the 6...probably staying at the New Garden though....centrally located and no one even thinks of casting the eye of morality......truly enjoy your first and if you ever need help you can always find some of the more experienced WM's at the Shark BAR...they guide you toward the light.

good hunting

Beads
08-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Well as its my first time i booked my stay ...at allergo playo dorada ... is this hotel is chica friendly if it is not then can u let us know if we have to take a chica out for night where we can get decent accomodation......

Thanks And u guys r really helpfull

Playa Dorado is NOT chica friendly at all. You can pay for them as guests and get them in for the day probably but itll be cheaper to get a ST room outside for a few hrs. You wont find chicas inside the Playa Dorado compound you will need to exit the compound! Inside Mangu at night possibly you will see the expensive chicas wandering around but other than that your choices are limited unless you have a car or the guts to leave the compound and go to Sosua or Puerta Plata.

If your scared and want to spend $200 walk outside the compound and down the road to the Mustang Ranch and for $179 per day you can eat drink and party there with a chica for 4hrs.

Definitely more fun and cheaper in the long run to rent a car and leave the compound.

Hell cancel Playa Dorado all together and get a room in Sosua for half the price!

blacksultan
08-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Fuck Playa Dorado.

the_Jayman
08-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Hell cancel Playa Dorado all together and get a room in Sosua for half the price!

words of wisdom ! ! !

drsd
08-29-2007, 06:46 PM
in pop which are chica frenly hotels ... xcept cristals any links for them

blacksultan
08-29-2007, 06:48 PM
There are cabanas in pp. Why dont you use the search function bro???

the_Jayman
08-29-2007, 06:53 PM
I can't name a single chica friendly hotel in POP . . . except maybe Billy's new joint . . .

do you realize that Sosua is substantially closer to POP airport than Puerto Plata is ?

drsd
08-29-2007, 06:57 PM
so as u say if sosua is close which r the places u recommend ....

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
08-29-2007, 06:59 PM

You need to spend about a day and read the board.

the_Jayman
08-29-2007, 07:04 PM
I just planned a trip . . . 7 of us going and we are staying @ the New Garden Hotel in Sosua . . . http://www.newgardenhotel.net/eng/default.htm

We are flying into STI airport and flying home thru POP airport.

If you fly into POP just grab a taxi and they'll charge you $20.00 US for the trip to the new garden.

Once @ the New garden you will be right in the middle of the action . . .

about a half mile from the beach and about a block from all of Sosuas Bars and Discos.

The Shark Bar is right there as is Rocky's and La Passions (A FULL service massage parlor) is a 1 minute moto concho ride away . . .

If you ask me what a motoconcho is you are too fucking lazy to get anymore replies from me ! ! !

TPdog
08-29-2007, 07:05 PM
Stay at the New Garden, eat at Rocky's and the Shark Bar. Read, read, and read!!! All the info. is here, just spend about 1-2 hours looking over trip reports, EricS reports, etc. There will be 5 known ISOC members in town (including myself) and if you go to Sosua Life @ 10:00-11:00pm you will see some American men....let them know that you are new in town. Most will help....especially if they are a ISOC member

remyman41
08-29-2007, 07:17 PM
If you are staying in Playa Dorado, there is a club inside the compound called Mangus. You will also find several women willing to spend the night with you in there. However getting them to your room might be another problem. Cabanas(short term hotels) are on the main strip heading to Santiago. Your chica will know where, about 15 minutes away.

ChicaSeeka
08-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Stay at the New Garden, eat at Rocky's and the Shark Bar. Read, read, and read!!! All the info. is here, just spend about 1-2 hours looking over trip reports, EricS reports, etc. There will be 5 known ISOC members in town (including myself) and if you go to Sosua Life @ 10:00-11:00pm you will see some American men....let them know that you are new in town. Most will help....especially if they are a ISOC member

hahaha, come a few days earlier, I know you can't wait.........:eek:

I will certainly be sitting at my corner table downstairs At Classicos tommorow night with the best view of the parade of ASS...:D

TPdog
08-29-2007, 09:22 PM
where is your hourly count down......96, 84, 72, 60, 48, 25, 10.......your not excited are you.....:rofl: I'm leaving a day earlier and that is all I can pull off.....come pick me up at the airport in 161 hours.....:D

hahaha, come a few days earlier, I know you can't wait.........:eek:

I will certainly be sitting at my corner table downstairs At Classicos tommorow night with the best view of the parade of ASS...:D

the_Jayman
08-29-2007, 09:24 PM
.....come pick me up at the airport in 161 hours.....:D

FUCK YOU TOO ! ! !

ChicaSeeka
08-29-2007, 09:24 PM
where is your hourly count down......96, 84, 72, 60, 48, 25, 10.......your not excited are you.....:rofl: I'm leaving a day earlier and that is all I can pull off.....come pick me up at the airport in 161 hours.....:D

7 hours and 40 hours til I hit the airport.............

ChicaSeeka
08-29-2007, 09:25 PM
FUCK YOU TOO ! ! !

I'm gonna start without ya, but you can see it on the webcam at the BBQ ..hahahahaha