PDA

View Full Version : The day after Thanksgiving 2005 at Franks.....

JDR
11-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Yea Frank, get ready to close early and be home by 9. We are taking all of the chicas with us.

WSJ3
11-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Yea Frank, get ready to close early and be home by 9. We are taking all of the chicas with us.

Take some good pics...

Phoenix
11-23-2005, 10:57 AM

Take some good pics...

I believe there will be multiple photos shoots. Just so you know I heard a report that one of Frank's chicas has been corrupted by you. She salad tossed a non ISOC guy without being asked!

gdogg
11-23-2005, 11:20 AM
I'm sure Frank won't mind. He'll make more money in far less time!! I just hope there will be enough chicas for everyone. I know I'm getting mine!!
:twisted:

Don Tomas
11-23-2005, 11:12 PM

9!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck just drop me off at a Disco Tipico with three of the girls we will return to the hotel at a more realistic time of 2-3am!

9? Damn have a beer and relax Jimmy.... :D

the_Jayman
11-24-2005, 11:44 AM
I know I'm gonna burn out early friday . . . didn't sleep for shit last night and I'll be lucky to get 4 or 5 hours tonight.

up at 4 AM and drinkin in Miami at 10:30 . . .

out of franks about 9 . . . in BB's jacuzzi before 10 . . . I'll be lucky to make midnight.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
11-24-2005, 11:59 AM

Take some good pics...

I believe there will be multiple photos shoots. Just so you know I heard a report that one of Frank's chicas has been corrupted by you. She salad tossed a non ISOC guy without being asked!

Many thanks my monger brethren...

Maximus
11-24-2005, 12:06 PM
I know I'm gonna burn out early friday . . . didn't sleep for shit last night and I'll be lucky to get 4 or 5 hours tonight.

out of franks about 9 . . . in BB's jacuzzi before 10 . . . I'll be lucky to make midnight.

Drink some Red Bull's along with the Presidente's like the chicas do. You don't want to miss history in the making.

Phoenix
11-24-2005, 12:23 PM

Drink some Red Bull's along with the Presidente's like the chicas do. You don't want to miss history in the making.

My chicas prima was mixing one part Red Bull with two parts Presidente. Believe it or not it tasted pretty good.

Maximus
11-24-2005, 12:26 PM

My chicas prima was mixing one part Red Bull with two parts Presidente. Believe it or not it tasted pretty good.

Yeah, thats what I mean. They put that other stuff in, too. Citron? or something. It tastes better than you would think it would. I don't know what that other stuff is, if there is caffeine in it. She said it was like Red Bull.

Don Tomas
11-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Ciclon tastes way better then Red Bull imho. Plus it's cheaper!

Maximus
11-24-2005, 12:33 PM
That's the stuff!!! Thanks, DT

http://www.ciclon.com/new_eng/index.html

Don Tomas
11-24-2005, 12:46 PM
AR CICLON INTERNACIONAL was founded in 1996 in the Dominican Republic.

If you look at the web site it looks likes they have the Latin America market locked up!

Cheeno
11-24-2005, 01:31 PM
I.S.O.C. has taken over Sosua!!! :evil: