PDA

View Full Version : Maxim Picks DR

apatheist
08-23-2007, 09:38 AM
In the new issue of Maxim they talk about DR. It helps support their soon to open resort in Juan Dolio. It was nice that they spoke about SD and Punta Cana. When they got to the north it was about POP and Cabarete. I wonder if their writers stopped in Sosua.

Hemp
08-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Every country has its guilty pleasure zones that they dont like to talk about...the elephant in the living room theory...LOL

p.s. is this a spam attempt?

El Tiburon
08-23-2007, 01:11 PM
In the new issue of Maxim they talk about DR. It helps support their soon to open resort in Juan Dolio. It was nice that they spoke about SD and Punta Cana. When they got to the north it was about POP and Cabarete. I wonder if their writers stopped in Sosua.

i read that article,im not sure if it good or bad, i'd like it if i was a biz owner seeing that the contry is getting more and more exposure.. but from a monger's point im not sure all these new coverage could lead to less of a selection or damaged goods.. higher prices, possibly another spring break.... not to sure which way to go on this one... any ideas??????