PDA

View Full Version : Price of Presidente question

milldam
08-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Hey going back to sosua in october for trip #2,this time im bringing about 3-4 mates from work.
One of them has a question. He once drank a pallet of beer in the phillipenes when in the navy and wants to know what a pallet of presidente would cost in DR so he can see if he can do it again.

He's for real about it so anyone with some prices,i would appreciate hearing from.

Thanks

El Drunko
08-23-2007, 03:09 PM
When you say a pallett, I assume you are talking about a case. 24 bottles?

milldam
08-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Hey El Drunko
Naw bud a whole pallet with many cases :lol:
12 years ago him and a mate almost finished of a whole pallet that approx 40 cases.
He wants to know if he can have access to that much presidente and about what it would it cost.
Thanks

milldam
08-23-2007, 05:01 PM
And yes, i know thats not why the most of us go to DR and if we wanted to drink that much beer we could stay home and do it.

But it is a serious question. Me and the other co-workers know why we are going there,this guy just likes to drink.
Ive googled presidente and went to there website and tried other avenues but cant find any type of pricing for that amount of beer.

El Drunko
08-23-2007, 05:16 PM
There's nothing wrong with going there to drink. Think I got my name sitting at home?

Your best off just buying by the case. You can pick them up anywhere. Ordering a pallet would be asking the Dominicans to do something out of the ordinary. When you do that, it always gets fucked up.

HombreSucio
08-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Hey going back to sosua in october for trip #2,this time im bringing about 3-4 mates from work.
One of them has a question. He once drank a pallet of beer in the phillipenes when in the navy and wants to know what a pallet of presidente would cost in DR so he can see if he can do it again.

He's for real about it so anyone with some prices,i would appreciate hearing from.

Thanks

anything in volume quantity is bought at a wholesaler/distributor. i assume it works like that all over the world. try a dominican business directory of some sort. when you find the right one, i'm sure they'll be happy to truck it over to your hotel.

is this post on the level?

remyman41
08-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Hmmm, does he plan on spending sometime with the chicas, or only wrapping his lips around a bottle?

HombreSucio
08-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Hmmm, does he plan on spending sometime with the chicas, or only wrapping his lips around a bottle?

...don't think it's even possible to drink that much beer and be with a chica!

i mean even if he CAN get it up (A feat in itself)..... he'll be spendin' all his time running to, staggering to or crawling... so he can .... take a wicked piss in a urinal... toilet... the pool... pants... bed... wherever! no matter what... it won't be pretty! but i wish him good luck!

guttaman
08-24-2007, 10:35 AM
I believe the wholesale price is RD900 a case or RD37.5 a beer but that was back in May and with an equal swap of empties. Most cost effective way is to figure out how many gallons a pallet is and then get cases of Jumbos to match the amount.

remyman41
08-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Hey mods how about moving this thread to the appropriate section?

guttaman
08-24-2007, 10:52 AM
Moved it to Recreation since drinking is my favorite recreation.

HombreSucio
08-24-2007, 11:49 AM
I believe the wholesale price is RD900 a case or RD37.5 a beer but that was back in May and with an equal swap of empties. Most cost effective way is to figure out how many gallons a pallet is and then get cases of Jumbos to match the amount.

where did you go to get that price?

must be a big case to hold 24 jumbos

HombreSucio
08-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Moved it to Recreation since drinking is my favorite recreation.

so should i assume that to you pussy is very, very serious work and must be treated as such??

or its only your 2nd favorite recreation and you'd rather drink?

milldam
08-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Hey thanks guys,i really want this guy to go with us,he's been a friend of mine for over a dozen years and he really loves to drink.
He just i guess wanted assurance thats there is going to be fountains of beer overflowing in the streets of sosua.:lol:

HombreSucio
08-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Hey thanks guys,i really want this guy to go with us,he's been a friend of mine for over a dozen years and he really loves to drink.
He just i guess wanted assurance thats there is going to be fountains of beer overflowing in the streets of sosua.:lol:

yeah...and with him along.... sounds like piles of vomit, too! :cheesygrin:

please post when you expect him to be there, so's i can wait till the next hurricane washes the streets down before i go back!

have a nice day! :lol:

Dirty Man

El Drunko
08-24-2007, 01:13 PM
There is no shortage of beer in Sousa, don't worry about that.

guttaman
08-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Pussy in Sosua will never run out. The price of the case of beer is for the 11. something ounce. I'm drui kimg talh late5r/

HombreSucio
08-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Pussy in Sosua will never run out. The price of the case of beer is for the 11. something ounce. I'm drui kimg talh late5r/

don't you find they just run out too soon?

now a jumbo..... that's a drink!

MrHappy
08-25-2007, 08:01 AM
Sorry, I'm not impressed.

So he can drink a lot. I can imagine how much fun it would be to hang out with him, while he's stumbling around, slurring every word, looking at everyone cross eyed.....

That's frat party kid stuff.

Now, I'm going out to get drunk, brace myself for the fuck you's.

milldam
08-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Hehe im not worried about it running out.
But to get my friend/boss to go he wanted to know if theres tons of beer,as ive told him as much as you can drink,i guess for some reason he thought i was pulling his leg.And he kinda wanted some pricing.I told him what they cost at the bars,but since he drinks in large quantities he probably wants to stock up his room as it would be more economical.

As far as the frat party kid stuff,well lets see he's about 40 never went to school but manages 30-125mil $ highway construction projects,i think if he wants to drink until he's got jelly legs and is blind than thats pretty god damn ok to me.