PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Central

Cman
08-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Does anybody know about hotel central?I can't find any thin .Is it friendly an reasonable?I put for here cause I dunno where to ask.

Apos
08-25-2007, 07:42 PM
IIRC Hotel Central is a restaurant in Los Charamicos...great seafood at "dominican" prices, mas o menos
Does anybody know about hotel central?I can't find any thin .Is it friendly an reasonable?I put for here cause I dunno where to ask.Why am i ALWAYS drunk when i eat there?

MAGNUM, BEAS...you got some 'splainin' to do!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

jd_mine
08-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Wasn't that hotel behind the Tuff Tuff club called hotel Central as well? Or was it the shitty hotel next to the Super Super which was called Hotel central?

Apos
08-26-2007, 10:27 AM
the hotel by super super is the calypso. not sure about the one by tuff tuff unless you mean the Romanoff..but i may be getting the streets confused:confused:

i don't recall a hotel called "hotel central" in or around sosua but perhaps someone else does...
Wasn't that hotel behind the Tuff Tuff club called hotel Central as well? Or was it the shitty hotel next to the Super Super which was called Hotel central?

Kevy
08-26-2007, 10:29 AM
I think the one you are talking about beside the super super was called Hotel American or something. It later became a Haitian flophouse.

Apos
08-26-2007, 10:31 AM
ah, on the right when facing super super...you're right, that was the hotel american or something like that.
I think the one you are talking about beside the super super was called Hotel American or something. It later became a Haitian flophouse.i think it was later renovated but into what i don't know.

Cman
08-26-2007, 08:01 PM
No it is or was on pedro clisante between the dicos and Duarte.The map I got from yahoo says it's in the middle of the block.This is good for womans at the disco to come and playLOL!

Kevy
08-26-2007, 08:10 PM
I remeber this place, but I don't think it is a hotel now. But I haven't been there in a year, so I don't know. There were some bars always being renovated around there.

snoozer
08-27-2007, 01:16 AM
Isn't this the hotel that is at the back of the german bar that is located between the Meregue bar and Sosua Life. Not sure if they still have rooms but always thought this would be a perfect place for a short-term hotel, couldn't get much more convenient.

jd_mine
08-27-2007, 05:31 AM
Isn't this the hotel that is at the back of the german bar that is located between the Meregue bar and Sosua Life

Yeah, that's the one I ws talking about, It's got a sign that says Tuff Tuff Club with a little train painted on. Dunno if the hotel is still open though.....

Magnum
08-27-2007, 07:47 AM
IIRC Hotel Central is a restaurant in Los Charamicos...great seafood at "dominican" prices, mas o menosWhy am i ALWAYS drunk when i eat there?

MAGNUM, BEAS...you got some 'splainin' to do!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I cannot remember anything from that night except someone taking a leak on the beach, her sister throwing up over dinner and the other sister giving Beas the cold shoulder!

Hey what is a Beas??????

Cman
08-27-2007, 12:36 PM
I always know I can trust you guys for the info thanks

vagabond
08-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Yes it's the hotel between Merengue and Sosua Life. Think they caters mostly to Germans, don't think they are a short time hotel like Calypso. Never heard about anybody who have stayed there.

Cman
08-27-2007, 07:42 PM
Maybe I'll give it a go in the future.First a trip to "condoms are us"for added incentives.