PDA

View Full Version : Country Roads Second Trip to Santiago

country roads
08-30-2007, 03:22 PM
My favorite Tia will be meeting me at the airport with bells on day after tomorrow.

Before the festivities begin, does anyone know where I can find free WiFi in Santiago?

Starbucks maybe?

And, does anyone know where I can go for reliable computers and printers for business people to use?

Do they have Kinko's? Maybe a good and cheap hotel business center?

I will most likely be staying at the Platino, which I do not believe has a business center.

I know, I know, I shouldn't mix business and pleasure...

guttaman
08-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Check Hace plaza. I believe you know where it is.

country roads
08-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Thanks, I do know where it is!

They have a Kinko's there? Any idea of the name (if not Kinko's) or the exact location in Hace?

Just in case I wasn't clear, I don't actually want to buy any equipment, just use someone else's internet and printers to print out stuff for work should the need arise.

(I have a portable printer but some times it doesn't do well with very large documents).

Thanks!

country roads
08-30-2007, 04:55 PM
I guess I should have asked... is Hace free Wifi or a pay place? Is it WiFi throug out Hace or is there a particular place to go inside?

ChicaSeeka
08-30-2007, 05:39 PM
My favorite Tia will be meeting me at the airport with bells on day after tomorrow.

Before the festivities begin, does anyone know where I can find free WiFi in Santiago?

Starbucks maybe?

And, does anyone know where I can go for reliable computers and printers for business people to use?

Do they have Kinko's? Maybe a good and cheap hotel business center?

I will most likely be staying at the Platino, which I do not believe has a business center.

I know, I know, I shouldn't mix business and pleasure...

Wilfried wants to know if you are staying at the hotel, he has you in for a reservation ,send him an email
i am ready to tear some pussy up tonight...........:eek: :eek: