PDA

View Full Version : anonymous trip report from a lurker

Apos
12-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Pay it forward

Hello Fellow lurkers and mongering professionals. I just completed my first trip to the Dominican Republic. Like many others, I found Jimmy’s site and decided this was an adventure I was up for. While planning the trip I gained a lot of useful information from ISOC. I prefer to have this posted by Jimmy but I do want to give back to what others have done before me. I had some mongering experience and limited high school Spanish skills. Keeping this in mind I decided Sosua and the Palace was a good match for me.

Monday- I arrived at POP at 4:00. I expected Jesus to pick me up but he wasn’t there. No problems there are several other taxis to choose from and I didn’t have any trouble having them understand I wanted to go to Sosua Palace. I saw the signs for Sosua and the beach. Once in town we drove past Plaza Europia and other places I read about so things are looking good. For those interested I ended up in room A2. Yes this is the one with the swing in it and it has two bedrooms which worked for me. I put my stuff in one room and decided the other room would be the play room. I went out to the Palace Bar to meet my first chica. She was 22 years old and had a birthday (#23) while I was there. With my limited Spanish we got through the standard questions and then off to the room.
For this report I decided to give all the Place Girls names. Yes I do know their names they gave me but I’m going with my alias. Spending time at the Palace you can match my alias to the correct girls. It should be no surprise this one is called First Chica. She tested the waters on price. I knew the standard price for palace girls has been 1500 pesos and hasn’t changed. For the record all the palace girls received the same amount. The street/bar girls normally received less. There wasn’t much memorable for this session. As the first party was ending a second girl wondered in. I need to think about locking the door. The second girl I will call her More Money. No she didn’t get any more pesos per session she was always looking for more sessions and had skills in encouraging the additional sessions. More Money didn’t bother with the get to know you questions. She just had one. Do you like me and when I said yes we were good? First chica tried to extort additional funds by saying she will stay if I paid her more. First Chicas stock was falling and I passed on her offer. More Money session was also enjoyable and she didn’t try to extort additional funds from me when she left. By this time it is dark out and it had stopped raining so I decided it was an excellent time to explore the town. I had read the rules. Avoid the aggressive girls. Don’t take the first girl. Agree on price before hand. These are the things I knew when I walked out of the palace and headed toward the disco. I wasn’t going to look for a third girl. I was going to explore the town. Honest. . . First night first(huge) mistake. I didn’t make it up the steps to classic disco. Yep it was the first one in arms reach that I fell for and after the fact there was no doubt she was aggressive. Now in my defense, I did discuss price before heading back to the palace. It was one mil for all night. Yes Language could be an issues but I thought that was settled. It was another nice session but when it was over she wanted $100 dollars and all night wasn’t going to happen. Her English skills just improved drastically. She started telling me she gets this all the time but I wasn’t buying. I offered the 1500 pesos I gave the palace girls. This she considered an insult. She was flexible and it didn’t have to be dollars it could be pesos and that translates to 4000. The exchange rate was 31 to 1. She wanted to introduce me to her relatives, The Mafioso. This was the time I opened the door and John was soon involved. This one was paid 2000 pesos and I truly paid her to leave. Lesson learned and it was raining again so I’m off to bed alone.

Tuesday- I had a happy hour today with Latina Firecracker and More Money. My Latina Firecracker is always wearing mini skirts and giving me a hard time to make certain I know she is around. For instance the next time I passed my Latina Firecracker she asked me if I knew her name and then started in with I don’t remember her. In my defense, I’m terrible with names Spanish or otherwise. From this point on I started carrying a note book and had the girls write down their names it helped me to remember and with my language improvement skills. Latina Firecracker found other things to give me a hard time about. The normal greeting was usually you ready to fuck. Why don’t you want to? Yes the discussion and greeting was in Spanish but it was very clear. It was all part of the game and I was having an excellent time. For my first Dominican Republic Happy Hour, the girls started discussing a previous monger session. Now I didn’t understand all the details but thru body language and sound I know there is one monger out there who needs to improve his acting skills or change his technique. Soon after my Happy Hour started in full swing. I have done this before but the girls started out by showering me and that was a new twist that was quit enjoyable. I believe this was the day I met my first board member face to face. The gentleman stopped by the palace looking for someone else and found me. I admitted to being a rookie here so he gave me the tour of the town. Pointed out all the discos, the strip club and any relevant bar’s. I appreciated it. I started to get a feel for the Sosua game. I talked to several girls and was able to communicate well enough. They all started off with the standard questions. What is your name? How long you here? First time to Dominican Republic?

Wednesday- I had made arrangements for a couple of girls to stop by for happy hour. I was getting by with my limited language skills. Before the girls showed up a new girl stopped by to introduce her self. I will call her Hot Latina. Yes I knew happy hour was going to turn into three girls and me. I didn’t have a problem with it and I was about to have another new experience. Yes I understood the math part three girls and everybody gets paid the same. The two girls I had arranged the happy hour with were very sorry. Yep me too. It was all good. After the session the girls were in no hurry to leave so I went to grab the ice cream I bought earlier. Here is the visual. I had three very beautiful naked girls in my bed eating ice cream and feeding it to me. I had the song going thru my head you can eat crackers in my bed any time. Of course I changed crackers to ice cream. Life is good. . . With the good you must also take the bad. Later that day the girls came back looking for the rest of the ice cream. I explained to them, I ate the rest of it. Then we had a discussion about how I was pregnant. Yes they made their point and I bought more ice cream. Amazing what I could understand. Later in the day I had
another Happy Hour with two different girls. What can I say? Yes it was nice fun, enjoyable, but it wasn’t like my first session with the ice cream. It sucks to be me. Right after my second Happy Hour of the day, I come out and I think the girls are trying to convince me to do a third party. I must have had the deer in the head lights look. They explained sandwich and I realized “food sandwich.” Yes I could use some food. Three
girls and I start walking in to town. I was having a good day. There was a monger sitting a bench and he tried to grab one of my girls/bodyguards. One quick move she pulled away and we kept on walking. Yes I know my bodyguards are protecting my wallet. I also made it a point of only carrying enough cash for the day and keeping my money in the front pockets. John keeps close tabs on what goes on at the palace. Later that day he stopped to talk to me for a minute. He hinted I was having fun today. I knew exactly what he was talking about but I decided to tell him about my nice walk into town with the girls. That night I pulled a girl from the bar next to the four roses. I knew about the required ID and checked that she had one before we left. Now I assumed it was a given it should be “HER” id. Another minor lesson learned. I get back to the palace and the id doesn’t match. She tries to convince me we could hit another hotel for another 300 pesos. I decide to pass and go fishing again. This time I tried the Four Roses. I had a taste for a pina colada. The bartender and the current girl of the hour didn’t have a clue what I wanted/talking about. I ended up with wine. Ok no problem, the girl of the hour started to make her pitch. We moved to a more secluded section of the bar and we started playing touchy feely and sticky finger. Cheap entertainment. This one I take back to the room and don’t have the id issue. I’m getting better at pulling girls off the streets and from the bars. I have no major problems like my first night. I make it clear on what I want for how long and agree on a price before we hit the palace. As expected some girls I click better with than others but none stick around longer than required. I had one leave panties and another leave sun glasses. I seen this as an excuse to come back but they tried to extort additional funds. So when they came back to collect the “Lost” items I returned them and passed on their offer of another session.

Thursday- I have been following the rules. Don’t keep the same girl. I have been going through the palace girls in a rotating Happy Hour bases during the day and trolling for new girls in the bars at night. This Morning (11:00) First Chica didn’t want to do Happy Hour with any of the Palace girls and wanted to know if I would be interested in arranging one with her and a friend of hers. I have a theory that says good looking girls
hang together let’s see if it works here. I’m game and like surprises. Oops the surprise is First Chica can’t get a hold of her friend. First Chica wants to know if I want another palace girl. I pass and just take First Chica. I had been thinking about changing to one chica program and now was a good time to start. More Money was hanging around and
started pouting when I told her I was going with one girl. I stood my ground and set up an appointment with More Money later in the day so all is good. I had read on the ISOC board that if your are good/kind to the girls your will be repaid several times for the effort. I started off by having candy for the girls (chocolate kisses). There was also pop in fridge that I would share with the place girls. The first day I bought el president for them and coke for me. I quickly found out they preferred pop and the beer stayed. Works for me. Initially the girls ask if it was ok for them to have candy or pop and I never said no. The girls started hanging around and I was having a great time. When I brought some one in the palace girls stayed clear. I also read on ISOC that the girls like gifts. Before I left on my trip I bought a few sexy G-strings to pass out as gifts. I passed out my first G-string/gift. I know this is a news flash for you guys but girls talk. The other girls made it clear they also wanted their gift. Before you start giving me a hard time about spending the extra money, let me tell you about some of the memories I have as a result of the gifts. First of all More Money fixed breakfast wearing the gift and nothing else. Now she was cooking eggs and ham. You have the grease popping issues but she did it for me. I asked how do you say “Sexy” is Spanish. Point made and I was happy. Latina Firecracker made it a point of showing me her gift when she was wearing them and even when she wasn’t. First Chica did her part in helping out by pull up mini skirts or down hot pants of any chica within arms reach. So in my opinion that was money well spent.

Friday- For those of you wondering about the security of my stuff allowing the girls to hang let me remind you I had two bed rooms. My Suitcases were locked in one room and I had a wireless motion detector set at the entrance to the room. Any one breaking the beam an alarm would sound. I didn’t have any trouble with the girls going into this room. There were some non-palace girls I didn’t want to leave out of sight. For instance one girl left water running and I showed her the door before turning the water off. In another instance the girl set up an all nighter with me. We agreed on an amount and time to start. I had done a short time with her before so I was thinking no problems. During the day our paths crossed and she reminded me about our all night session. When the time came for the all night session she was suddenly sick and needed money for medicine. Yes I gave it to her. She returned left the medicine and said she would be right back. Now I saw this going down hill fast so I left. I can get treated this way back home and not going to let it happen in the Dominican Republic. So now the girl is waiting on me when I decided to return. I give her the medicine and pass on the all nighter. Yes some will say I’m a sucker for paying for the medicine but I see it as saving money. I didn’t have to put up with this type of bull for the rest of the trip. This is also the day two girls tried to pick my pocket. I saw it coming. One girl was keeping my attention while the second went for the pocket. Since I saw it coming, no harm no foul. This day wasn’t all bad. I had a couple of sessions with the palace chicas. I also learned what the palace girls called cold. The temp was in the high 60’s and there was a breeze so I thought it was feeling good. The palace girls were cold. So First Chica, More Money and I head to the room. Now they were very cold. They wanted to go to bed and get under the covers and everyone takes a nap. Now everyone had their clothes on and kept their hands to themselves but the cuddle program was nice. Now I started out being warm under the covers and it turn to “I’m melting” by the time the nap was over but I wasn’t moving and enjoyed the moment. When nap time was over the girls realized I was just a little warm so the covers were thrown back and I began a session with First Chica. More Money wanted to make it a Happy Hour but I held fast. More Money went to watch TV. No problem I can have a session with one girl while others are watching TV eating candy and drinking pop. This was the first time for this set up but not the last. I can go with the flow. First Chica was the first palace girl to bring up the subject of when I’m leaving. I broke out the Spanish phrase book. Let’s say I was a little confused about what day it was. I had accomplished a lot during my stay in the Dominican Republic. So I was under the delusion it was Saturday. So First Chica had to correct me on what today (Friday) was. Then I was able to communicate to her my flight left Tuesday Morning. First Chica and other palace girls wanted to know what I was paying for the room. I‘m a little confused why they wanted this information. Can someone help me why they were asking this. There was a money exchange place on the main drag between the Sosua palace corner and before I hit the Four Roses. On most days this is were I exchanged my cash and the rate was staying about 30 to 31 pesos to the dollar. I normally exchanged $100 dollars. More often than not I would receive 4000 pesos. I had read about this and knew for $100 you can get the bonus. On one morning my money exchange place wasn’t open so I went on down to the main drag to the German guy that the other board member told me about. He didn’t have the rate posted but I’m thinking no problem. I exchange $100 and get 2900 pesos. I’m thinking the rate has dropped like it does on the weekend no problem. As I’m walking around town I see others who are advertising the 30 rate. Ok so we aren’t using the German guy any more. Rates don’t change in the middle of the day. Correct?

Saturday- This morning I pulled a girl from the Four Roses Bar. I had seen them sitting there on previous mornings and today I decided to check out the morning breakfast selection. It was strange that at night the girls were very open but this chica of the hour wanted to make it a big secrete. She didn’t want to discuss details when the bartender or anyone else was around. It was amusing. I was still being honest about this being my first time in the Dominican Republic. When the girls asked about how long I had been in town I always gave the same two days answer. This normally helped me. Sort out the harden pros. Yes some of you guys may say I should tell them I been here before. My method was working so I kept it. I also was using my note book to get written documentation. When we left the Four Roses we had decided on 500 pesos for an hour. When we get back to the Palace, the girl seems to forget that we had agreed on pesos and ask for dollars and then starts backing down on what she is will to do. Needless to say, no money exchanged hands and she was shown the door shortly after entering the room. The gentleman checking id’s wanted to know why I kicked the girls out immediately. I was able to show him the paper for the price we agreed to and communicate the peso to dollar switch once in the room. More Money started to worryabout my health and general well being. She asked me if I had ate, were I had ate and what I had to eat. She meant well and it was nice to have the general health of my wallet looked after. I told the girls my mother was here. They seem surprised and I pointed at More Money. They got the joke. The girls also asked why I didn’t cook. I was eatting my meals out. The room had a stove and fridge. I ask John about turning the stove on and he said most of the guys
didn’t use them. So I was getting a different version from John but let’s say cooking in the room had some positive points. I believe it was Saturday when a male guest decided to take a nap on a lounge behind the bar at the Sosua Palace. You are thinking so what is the big deal. Well the gentleman had on a T-shirt and nothing else. Let’s say he was the the subject of discussion of the girls hanging out in my room. Yes that would be the room that looks out on to the bar area. I finally made it back to classico disco. I had planned on going back several other times but I was side tracked. What can I say, I’m easily distracted. So tonight I made it back to the disco and just for good measure I avoid the first half dozen girls who approach. See I’m learning. I pick one to have a
conversation with. Yep the normal conversation with limited Spanish and No English skills on the otherside. Now she wanted to go to her place for 300 pesos. I countered with 500 pesos and we go to my room at the palace. Just to make certain there was no communication issues she brought over a friend to translate. Let’s just say we got hung up on the location issue so I passed. I had bought her a couple of beers and when she seen I wasn’t going to her room she started in with you need to pay me for my time for talking to you. Time to move on. Needless to say she didn’t get paid. Just because I didn’t mention getting laid today didn’t mean it didn’t happen. It was nothing memorable to talk about.

Sunday - Talked to Jimmy DR today. They had rolled in yesterday I believe. I introduced myself. Ok I was a smart ass and acted like we had met before. He called me on it and I fessed up that I only knew him from ISOC and thanked him for what he did to get me there. The palace chicas started asking questions. They wanted to know if Jimmy and I are friends. I told them I had just met him but I knew about him from the internet. It was interesting that all the palace girls had similar things to say about Jimmy. I believe the quote was Jimmy loco and Jimmy mas cheapo. I beleave that translates into Jimmy Sex God and We worship Jimmy’s feet! Correct? I hung out at the Shark’s bar and met Nic and Lou. I also met a bartender from rockies. It was an excellent place to pass the time and I can see why so many members mention going there. That evening I checked out the strip club. I found a cutie who was fine with hugs and kisses. The owner Ron came around to introduce his self. He explained the program that it cost 500 pesos to take the girl out of the club and I needed to negotate anything else with her. At that moment I just wanted to listen to the music and watch the girls. My chica of the moment was fine with the fact that I wasn’t going to take her out of the club and Ron translated that for me. I just bought drinks and all was well. My note book write the name down program was working for me. I even collected some addresses and phone numbers. I was communicating with First Chica and she was looking for a blank page and came across my name and address section. She took a moment to pause and read what I had collected. No problems. That night Jimmy and his crew were hanging at
the Sosua Palace Bar. I had already done my shopping for the night and she was currently sleeping so I took the opportunity to socialize with the guys. Tomorrow was my last full day in Sosua and like most mongers I had given much thought to what “I wanted”. It goes without saying it needed to be a sure thing. I came up the the following options. Option one is to have all four palace girls at once. Option two was to go
through the batting order till I gave out and said uncle. No happy hour programs. Option three was to pick one chica for the day. After careful thought and forsight I decided on option three and First Chica was the one I wanted to spend the day with. What can I say? I changed my mind about about the first impression I had of her. This was my plan and this is the Dominican Republic. Anyone remember what they say about the best laid plans?

Monday- I wake up a little before 11:00 am and the girl from the night before is still around. No problem you can’t count this one she started last night. No I’m not kicking her out because I have another one showing up at 11:00. First Chica shows up at 11:00 and I tell her we need to be quiet because I have another guest in the play room. No problem we go to the room my stuff is stored in. Yes I know breaking the rules but I’m
comfortable with it. Soon the chica from last night is wake and joins the party. Life is good. There is a knock on the door and I assume it is latina firecracker. So we are all quiet. It turns out it was the cleaning lady so when she didn’t get an answer she comes in. No problem. she starts cleaning and we stay in the room under the covers. Now Latina Firecracker comes in. She wants a session and I keep my word and say no more chicas this trip. Latina Firecracker hangs around watching TV and in comes a chica from Jimmy’s crew looking for candy. For those keeping count I have five girls in the room. Some dressed some not and some wrapped in towels (Jimmy’s). Pay attention folks here is funny part. John walks in next. I get dressed to see what is up. John is concerned that the girls may be pestering me. I assure him I have no problems and the girls are not pestering me. I also find out that the girls told John about the gifts but not about the candy. It appears John likes candy and I’m certain it was just an over sight that the girls didn’t mention the candy to John. Anyway John takes some candy and leaves. It didn’t seem right to keep anything that was tagged by Jimmy so the towel girl had to go. The girl who stayed the night left along with Latina Firecracker. The room is cleaned. No problems my plan is working. I’m thinking dinner tonight (eating out) but something gets lost in the translation and it turns to First Chica is cooking in the room. Ok I like that better. First Chica and I are walking around town and we meet up with her friend that we were to have happy hour with earlier in the week but couldn’t make phone connections. For the record my theory did hold. Good looking girls hang togeather. We go back to the room have some munchies and cool down from the heat of the day. First Chica brings up the subject do I want both of them to stay the night? Ok with me if it is ok with her. After all I did promise no more chicas. Did I mention how first impression could be wrong and how happy I was with my plan? It turns out I hosted a dinner party that night with First Chica cooking. Of course first chica’s friend was there along with a few others but all was good. After the dinner party everyone left except First Chica and her friend. It turns out her friend couldn’t stay the night but we had a party then First Chica’s Friend left. All is good and back to the original plan. Just me and First Chica spending my last night togeather. Everything is going just like I planned sort of. Sometime around dark thirty and I’m about half awake. I hear First Chica and and More Money Talking. I’m to tired to care or go check it out. I set an alarm but it wasn’t required. More Money comes in and wakes me up very nicely. I tell her I have no more pesos but I’m a bad lier so she goes to fix breakfast and comes back to wake up both me and First Chica. Yes I’m a push over and I have a nice memory from that morning. Yes both girls received bonuses that morning. Don’t care flame away about price increase. I knew what was happening and did it anyway. Yes I promised to come back but I told them it wouldn’t be soon. Yes the girls told me they would miss me. Yes I know it was my wallet and not me.

Good things to know about the airport. My flight left at nine. I wanted to be at the airport two hours early. That meant seven am. arrivial at the airport. I talked this over with John and he thought that sounded about right. I ordered a taxi for six at the palace. Yes I know it is only 15 minute ride to the airport but I’m conservative. So Jesus picks me up and take me to the airport we arrive at 6:15 am and Jesus tells me the airport is closed. That would be closed and not open yet. So I say no problem I will wait. The next party shows up at 6:30 and they know the airport opens up at seven in the morning. Small detail to remember for next time. No problem I’m still thinking about my wakeup call. My bags get search on the way out. Is that because I’m first in line? I get thru security and I’m looking for gate B6. I follow the signs and they tell me gate 6 - 8 and other times 1 - 10 but they don’t mention letters. No problem. I get to the gates and they are letter ‘A’ and numbered 1 - 10. I’m thinking ‘B’ must/might be at the other end of the airport.
I ask someone and they point me to gate ‘A6’. I’m thinking that isn’t right. Well another group is looking for ‘B6’ and it turns out door ‘B6’ is at gate ‘A6’. It didn’t matter a gentleman spoke loudly and said the pa is broke and we followed him out the tarmac thru another door. I expected to pay $20 exit fee. I read it normally is collected at the gate. They didn’t collect it and I don’t believe I paid for it as part of my ticket. I flew out on American to San Juan. Can anyone answer this one for me?

Parting thoughts- John at the Palace was once quoted at saying you can look for the 500 peso product or you can be on vacation. For me I was on vacation. I budgeted $100 per day for fun. Yes on most days I went over budget but I was having an excellent time. Yes I had a plan and on most occasions the plan didn’t work but I was flexible and things generally worked out better than I planned. When I went looking for cheapest program it was usually forgetable and girls wanted to leave after the job was done if not before. Some times these bargains caused major or minor problems once back at the room. I have also read the more times you visit the Dominican Republic the cheaper things get. I can accept that. I also read many comments about the state of the palace and what the palace was. Granted I wasn’t there during the time these mongers were talking about but the time I spent there was a blast for me. John was an excellent host. He knew what was happening and did check on me to make certain the girls wasn’t taking advantage of the nice guy.

I would like to leave on the same note other first time rookies end their report with. If you are “Thinking about” this advanture, stop the thinking and go. Learn your numbers and you can get buy with that.

Apos
12-02-2005, 05:42 PM
this isn't my story but i'm posting it for an un-named lurker. i'm editing it because when i converted it from WORD the layout got messed up but NOT for content

Apos
12-02-2005, 05:42 PM
YO...mister anonymous lurker....ya done good! :D

you shouldn't hide in the shasows...if this was my first trip i'd be standing proud!

you'll probably hear a bunch of:

"i wouldn't fuck the palace chicas" or "1500 pesos is too much" and whatever but for a first trip you did great!

i bet you'll be back soon and will see more of the area, do better chicas for less and have an even better time.

:wav: :wav:

knotty
12-02-2005, 05:44 PM
why they scared to let themselves known?

Apos
12-02-2005, 05:49 PM
not sure but if it were me i'd be known!

he says he glad he found the ISOC and i'm glad he did too. nice report....some pics would make it better 8O :D

Tonto4
12-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the report Mr. Lurker :D The Palace can be a blast!

knotty
12-02-2005, 05:55 PM
well, whoever you are. Be known. you had a good time.

vdubman30
12-02-2005, 06:13 PM
CONGRATULATIONS: YOU OPENED UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD FOR YOURSELF HAHAHA.. AND IT VERY ADDICTIVE YOU ARE SO FUCKED HAHAHA..

Beads
12-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Awesome report mr lurker I will be there in about a week and read every word. It was VERY informative for me.

Phoenix
12-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Lurker I know who you are, nice meeting you. Sounds like you had Katherine around alot, she is a hottie.

the_Jayman
12-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Great Story . . . man it sounds like you had fun ! !

ErikS
12-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Mr. Lurker,

Nice report....you did well your first trip.

Did I meet you? Were you the guy at the Palace who was taking a nap by the pool on Friday evening, 18 Nov when I came around looking for Phoneix? You told me it was your first visit and you knew about ISOC.

Small world huh? ;)

TG37
12-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Mr lurker great report!! When you going back !!! Your hooked now!! :grin:

drgreg
12-03-2005, 12:47 AM
Good report :grin:

slim13
12-03-2005, 04:02 AM
Good job dealing with the chicas, better than I did on my first trip!

To answer one of your questions, generally if you fly one of the US carriers (American or Continental) you are not charged the $20 exit fee because it is built into the price of the ticket.

gdogg
12-04-2005, 05:33 PM
If this is who I think it is...he was ALWAYS having a good time. Great report!
;)

JD
02-15-2006, 01:41 AM
I was in the DR when this was posted and didn't read it. Wow, that is an excellent first trip report.

JD

continentalmike
02-15-2006, 05:01 AM
Good, detailed and honest first trip report..

You did well and enjoyed yourself, don't worry about the pricing, on the whole you stuck to the program and a sending off bonus is nothing to be too worried about..