PDA

View Full Version : BlackBeards vs Mustang ranch

lenny78
09-03-2007, 01:06 AM
Hi folks being a newbe and not speaking spanish want to take a "fish in barrel" trip to DR Is it difficult to reserve a spot at BB? how does it compare to this new place (mustang) cost and otherwise? anybody knows? all advice and input is appropriated

MrHappy
09-03-2007, 06:29 AM
Blackbeards is much cheaper

biggun1221
09-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Depending on how much you are willing to spend! I havent been to the new place but iI spent a week at BB's and it was a great experience. I will tell you I took 3000.00 with me and came home with about 400.00. I was a bit extravagent when it came to the girls, I bought a lot of drinks and bought them a lot of food too. You can go there and just spend for yourself and have a good time and spend very little or you can do like I did and spend a little more and have a great time,and also come out with the feeling that you didnt stiff the girls and that you were nice to them. Just because they have to do what they do for a living doesn't mean that they are to be treated like a bunch of whores. Treat them like women and they will bend over backwards to make you happy.

Cuba Libre
09-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Blackbeards is much cheaperThat depends on your drinking and eating habits.

The way I figure it:

BB's:

Room - $60US
Chica (ST) - $45US
Food (3 meals you, 1 meal chica) - $60US
Booze (you and chicas) - $40US

Total - $205US

CMR: $179US (At RD200 a drink, it might cost a bit more if you have to hang out at Cristals while you decide on a girl)

the_Jayman
09-11-2007, 12:54 AM
shut the fuck up jman ! ! !