PDA

View Full Version : The_Jayman and El Drunko invade Sosua AGAIN

the_Jayman
06-30-2004, 12:08 AM
You just can't appreciate this post without all the pictures . . . Go to WSA for the original.

Maybe I should put pictures on the yahoo site. (advise?)

The_Jayman and El Drunko invade Sosua AGAIN – Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - the week before and day 1/2 – You remember in March when I said I'd be back in a year? Yeah, well it took me 3 months.

So I got a solid week before my trip to paradise but El Drunko calls me up and wakes me from a sound sleep and starts bitching about Continental Airlines. He’s packed and ready to go but Continental informs him that he's gonna miss his connecting flight in Jersey. “No problemo, I’ll pick ya up and have a 24 hour bender with ya in Jersey.” He gets in around 9 AM and we head to mi casa for some breakfast beverages.

The keg dies before lunch so we head out to the local watering hole for some burgers and beer.

We grab a 30 pack of Miller for the evening and head out to my strip joint for some fun before calling it a night. $20 bucks for a lap dance from a stuck-up American bitch? Fuck that !

Back to Newark Liberty International in the AM and I drop him off for his flight to POP. I’ll let him fill in the details but I do know he had a great time at Black Beards for a few nights before heading to the Sosua Palace.

Oh yeah – The half gallon of Captain Morgan’s he brought down ran out on day 2 and some chica stole all his condoms, so he calls me to bring in fresh supplies.

Well it’s a hell of a long week for me, but Friday morning finally rolls around and I head for the airport. A nice smooth and on-time flight to POP complete with 8 jack and cokes so I’m feeling fine and sure enough Jesus is waiting just outside the POP airport to take me to Heaven.

It’s a quick ride and I toss him $15.00 US for the trip and then thru the red gate of Paradise.

HOLLLAAAA ! ! COMO ESTA ?

The bar is friggin PACKED ! !

Chicas everywhere along with a bunch of mongers.

I had 3 friends fly down the day before and they are drinking and carousing but where the hell is El Drunko?

Iceberg is here with his bud, The General is here,

Sarongi, Oneda, Mercedes number 1, Nattily, and some unfamiliar chicas as well. A couple of guys I don’t recognize but they know my handle and have heard of the exploits of El Drunko. I grab a Presidente from the freezer and we all start laughing and drinkin.

DAMN IT’S GOOD TO BE BACK !

Well it takes a solid 30 seconds but here comes El Drunko with a blonde on his arm and a drink for me.

Palace John ain’t around and I ask “where the hell are my keys?” El Drunko tells me the Palace is full and I will have to stay at the Europa. WHAT ? ? BULLSHIT

Him and the other guys lead me on for a few until they finally admit that they are just busting my balls and off to B-3 I go.

No boom-boom time for me just yet, I want to dump my stuff and go back down stairs to the party and drink with everyone. I do for an hour or so and then yell – “TO THE BEACH”

We all head down to the Shark bar . . . Me and El Drunko leading the charge on Mottos along with a few others. My 3 buds and a bunch of the girls pack into the General’s car and they are in hot pursuit.

Me and El Drunko walk into the Shark Bar and Lou is already half locked up for the night. He tells us that his girl has a Doctors appointment and he has to drive her. “OK I guess the 15 or 20 of us will have to go drink somewhere else.” 15 OF YOU? She can reschedule.

He opens back up and we all drink there for a couple of hours and all the time I am trying to talk everyone into a ride on the banana boat.

I’m gonna do a normal activity this trip DAMN IT ! !

We are all laughing, drinking, and telling lots of lies and finally me and El Drunko talk a half dozen chicas into a ride on the banana boat and off we go.

That’s right a normal vacation activity ! !

Jimmydr
06-30-2004, 08:18 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SosuaPalaceVIP/

www.wsgforum.com

Shadow Dweller
06-30-2004, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the post Jayman! 8) I was hoping you would get it in before I left for DR. 21 hours and counting! Great pics!

the_Jayman
06-30-2004, 10:57 AM
The_Jayman and El Drunko invade Sosua AGAIN – Chapter 1, (still Day 1) pt. 2 – I fell UP, that’s right, UP the fucking Stairs.

We all pile onto the banana boat and it’s a great ride out of the bay and down along the all inclusives, hooting and hollering the whole way - - rápido . . . RAPIDO ! !

The boat swoops back into the bay and in along the shore and I start yelling that I’m gonna jump. Now I thought I made a clean jump, but when I come up for air I see everyone in the water. Sorry guys, I wiped ya out good !

Nattily is pissed cause she lost a contact lens and El Drunko thinks he stepped on a sea urchin.

Sorry guys – to the bar and I’m buying to make up for it.

The bathroom is a few yards away and they charge us 10 pesos to use it.

Very VERY clean tho.

We make dinner plans with Lou for El Toro’s that night and then back to the Palace Bar.

Hey more chicas ! !

I’m pretty friggin drunk by now but I crack a Presidente anyway. Ok – boom-boom time!

Mercedes. (I don’t know what it is about this chica but I got a soft spot for her)

She’s a good sport and rather then take a nap I head back to the Palace Bar.

I had hit the Dollar store before heading down to the DR and I bought some toys and decide it’s Christmas time in Sosua . . . I had fun handing them out to the kids across the street. Best 10 bucks I ever spent in my life. (next time I bring 20)

A couple of words about the Palace Bar.

It used to be that John just kept beer in the freezer and asked everyone to be honest and pay a buck a bottle. Well, a few rotten apples blew that on us and he was forced to get a Bartender just to keep score. I don’t mind and she runs a tab for me but I ordered a couple of mixed drinks from her and there is VERY little booze in them. I like my screwdrivers and my rum & cokes to be mixed 50-50. When I bite my drink, it better bite back. So other then the Presidentes, we drink out of the room the rest of the trip.

Anyway, I’m at the Palace Bar and there is a chica in the afternoon line-up that I don’t recognize and she is gorgeous. More boom-boom time for me.

A little later and a bunch of us head to El Toro’s for dinner. Lou meets us there and Palace John walks in with a buddy and we make him join us too. Absolutely delicious. Cheep as hell and we won’t let Lou or John pay and then head back to the Palace Bar. A little later and it’s time for the discos.

Latino first and it’s pretty dead so off to the new joint, Clasico. Keep in mind that this is still day one for me and I have been drinking since 10 this morning. Well, apparently I’m drunker then I think, cause half way UP the stairs I trip and smash pretty good. My knee is bleeding, my hand is bleeding, and I spill half my beer. The owners are freakin but El Drunko’s got my back. Nothing hurts so I head to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Just hanging and drinking for a while and I’m thinking about getting some sleep. I tell El Drunko that I’m heading back to the Palace solo to get some sleep.

“BULLSHIT – YOU CAN SLEEP WHEN YOU’RE DEAD.”

He picks out this absolutely SMOKIN HOT BABE for me. Angelica.

She has got to be one of the best looking pieces of ass I have ever done in my life. Damn Good English too. El Drunko grabs her sister and we head back to the Palace for round 3. We all get naked and I hop in the Pool with my chica and El Drunko hits the Hot tub with his (after kickin Luca and his buds out of the Palace – no show tonight guys, wait in the street till we go to bed). We’ve got Presidentes and smokes and are friggin hammered. I’ve read it a thousand times, the better looking they are then the worse the performance. Very true with this one although still a lot of fun for this old fat guy.

vak
06-30-2004, 01:13 PM
Is this the Angelica you are talking about:

http://community.webshots.com/s/image4/4/13/32/98741332ktHeaK_ph.jpg

the_Jayman
07-06-2004, 03:07 PM
The_Jayman and El Drunko invade Sosua AGAIN – Chapter 2 – El Drunko lost his keys – AGAIN !

Damn I love the DR – Why did it take me so long to discover it? Everybody gets some.

If you’re tall or short, if you’re fat or slim, I don’t care what color your skin, white, black, blue, old or young, makes no difference.
My 58 year old nubie bud was doing them 3 at a time all weekend.

Anyway, the sisters spend the night and at about 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning there’s a knock on my door. It’s Angelica’s sister with room-service for me. El Drunko has sent a Captain Morgan’s and Coke for breakfast. I can’t drink it – what are you fuckin kiddin me? I’m still drunk ! !

We hang out a little and I go for round 4 before sending the sisters on their way. Damn she’s got nice tits. I don’t know when he lost them but El Drunko can’t find his keys so I toss him a few thousand pesos to get by. Slowly but surely we see chicas heading out of the gate and me and El Drunko start banging on doors. Guys are in pain but once we got enough of them we head to PJ’s for breakfast. I feel like shit, but somehow manage to eat my omelet and I bail early to go take a nap. Oh yeah – I needed pesos – 48 to 1.

I take a much needed nap and when I wake up around 1 or so in the afternoon the Palace is deserted except for the bartender and some chicas.

Damn is she cute. (Although off-limits I have heard)

I crack a frosty and enjoy the pool.

Guys come and go as do the chicas and finally El Drunko walks in. He’s been drinking since breakfast and is BOMBED. He gets a new set of keys. Damn this guy is a trained professional . . . do not try this at home boys and girls.

We end up going for a walk – hit the Blue Dolphin for a Cuba Libre. They give us a tour. They have some really nice rooms. El Drunko is Hell-bent on fixing the TV at the Bar. I swear, he almost ripped the thing off the wall, TWICE.

This Hotel has got ENORMOUS potential, but it’s pretty run down. Up to the 4 roses then back to the Hali Galli before returning to the Palace.

Back in the pool for a while but El Drunko needs a nap. Well his keys are gone AGAIN and we make a plan to scale the wall to the second floor balcony. There is a good chance he locked them inside and if we can just make it up there then we are sure we can get in.

Maybe we can toss a chica up there. If we miss we could probably catch her. Probably.

Turns out there is another set of keys but this is it and he disappears for a couple of hours and I enjoy the bar and pool at the Palace. Nice eye candy all afternoon.

I get some chicken from up the road.

One thing I can not stress enough was the daily line up at the Palace.

OFF THE WALL, FUCKIN GREAT !

No – really – UN-BE-FREAKIN-LEAVABLE ! !

This must be a good time of year to go because there are tons of chicas at the Palace all afternoon and until late at night (late being 9 or 10). I catch a view of Marilyn and she is hot. WAIT A MINUTE - - BIG TIME HOT !
Boom-boom time ! !

This chica is very talented and energetic. Nuthing but smiles and I ask her to stay the night. “No posible, me go Puerto Plata.” Ok then make sure you come back first thing in the morning. “S* popi, s*.” I’ll see you at 10 am SHARP ! She says “ok” but I figure the next time I’ll see her will be on the internet in some other guys post.

Saturday evening and there is a new guy at the bar. “Hey man, you an Internet Guy?” Yeah – It’s Initforass ! ! – HEY I KNOW THAT NAME – He’s a great Guy and I enjoy drinking with him and flirting with the chicas. They all want him (or his pesos – not sure which) but he’s just chillin and lovin life.

We had already made plans to go out to Caberetta for dinner and Init decides to join us. It’s Me, Init, and I don’t know 8 or 10 chicas at the bar. These chicas have so many tricks up their sleeves it’s comical. One chica is coming onto Init pretty hard and he says “no, momi, no” and she gets a little cranky. No worries, Palace John will straighten her ass out.

My 3 buds roll in and it turns out that the General had taken them on a day trip to Santiago. They hit the Car wash and ended up bringing a chica back. Make a long story short, big misunderstanding (or chica change-her-mind-bullshit) and she ends up in tears but my nubie friends hung tough and ended up kicking her ass out. Way to go guys ! !

Well, about 8:30, Lou from the shark bar rolls into the Palace and nobody wants to go to Caberetta so 4 of us decide to bail and just hit El Toro’s again. They had a special, filet minion and shrimp in this outrageous cream sauce. Salad bar and baked potato with chocolate mousse and fruit slices for dipping for desert. OUT-FRIGGIN-STANDING !

We went for a drive around town, down to the High Carib and around the back part of Sosua that I had never seen before. Saw some of the spots that the locals hang at but El Drunko looks like death and we head back to the Palace. El Drunko turns in for the night and Init doesn’t know the town so me, Lou and Init with his chica (Memmos (sp?)) head downtown. We point out the hot spots to Init and then stop in a bar called Cest La Vie for some cocktails. I’m feeling kinda trashed so I take off confident that Init has his bearings. I take a motto to the 4 roses. I ain’t taking nothing less then a “10”. Nothing there so I head up to Clasico. A monger I had met the other day is sitting at the meringue bar so I have a couple with him and decide to make one loop thru Clasico to see if anything worthwhile is there. Well, I’m wearing a sleeveless tee-shirt so I can’t get in. Just as well. 4 roses one more time, Hali Galli one more time and off to bed alone it is.

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2004, 04:42 PM
I normally dress pretty decent when I go out to the clubs in NYC and in DR... but i think it is fuckin crazy that there is a dress code for Americans to go into Classico... we need to find out the deal with that shit because i have a few friends that refuse to wear anything but shorts and tee shirts when in DR and these guys spend a whole lot more fuckin money then the locals on drinks!!!!!!!
We even buy the locals which are our friends, or chicas drinks also ... Jimmy find out the deal with that shit... i have a feeling its more that they want an extra 100 propina to let you in dressed that way...

actually one night I know i came in there with shorts without a problem but someone told me they had a problem with shorts... also a friend of mine couldnt even wear a hat.. whats that ... its DR, people make $2 a day on average... its not like we are naked or without a shirt or something ( which i might add is no problem in NYC to take off a shirt when in a club) crazy! they should be happy to get our 100 peso enterence fee and 70 peso for a beer... I actually bought a 1600 peso bottle on my last night...

the_Jayman
07-06-2004, 10:09 PM
Ya Know . . . .

I bet if I pushed it i would have been upstairs in a New York minute.

The night before (when I was drunk as hell) they told us at the door that we couldn't bring our beers inside.

We gave um a look as if to say BULLSHIT . . . and they let us by with our frosties in hand.

This particular night i just didn't care and was happy to be heading for SLEEP.

RickRock
07-07-2004, 03:11 AM
It's a cultural thing, and in their minds they think it will lower the 'value' of the place if people come in dressed like they're ready for the beach.

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2004, 08:28 AM
fuck that... like i said i dress appropriately but a few of my friends like wearing shorts and tee'sand one night it was so hot i wanted to wear the same but i didnt because of their so called dress code...other clubs treat tourists (they know will spend money) differently. like when i used to go to latino club they never checked me for weapons but the bouncer/watchyman at the door has the wand to check everyone else... well everyone that is dominican... is it right .. maybe not but i feel i am vip if im spending anywhere from $20-$50 USD.. rather then the average local that spends maybe 100 pesos aka $2 USD

RickRock
07-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Someone wearing shorts with lots of money would get less respect than someone wearing proper attire with little $... that's just the way it is, how many Latinos (baring those in the US) do you see wearing shorts?

I understand where you are coming from though, if you're spending the extra cash you feel you should have some privledge, thats fine just expect to be viewed as a tourista. This happens alot, in my country (Costa Rica) my aunt owns a restraunt with a long pants / sleeved shirt policy which is visited by touristas frequently, while working there I've seen more than a few arguments break out with Americans with shorts, sandles, and tank tops and the doorman over the requirments, it is their view that theyre on vacation and spending $$ so theys hould have a license to do what they wish.. it just depends how you look at it.

the_Jayman
07-07-2004, 10:56 PM
The_Jayman and El Drunko invade Sosua AGAIN – Chapter 3 - The End – Just Cleaning up the mess.

Get away day for my 3 buds, but we head down to Europa for some breakfast first. Get the pancakes. Yummy. 110 pesos with coffee, juice, fruit cup.

I got my eye on my watch cause I’m hoping that Marilyn will show up at 10. I tell the guys I gotta get back by 10 and I drop 1000 on the table at 9:55 sharp and head for the Palace. (yeah yeah . . keep pickin on me.)

10 o’clock comes and goes with no Marilyn to be seen but I expected it. The boys roll back in about 15 minutes.I forgot to mention that there was this other great dude hanging with us off and on all weekend. Don’t know his handle here and don’t want to use his real name but he’s NY_Monger on some other boards. (Think September 25th Dude)

That's him. Great guy. He was out to breakfast with us and is hanging around the Palace bar. It’s get away day for him too but not till 3 in the afternoon. Palace John comes by and starts apologizing because he was told that one of my buds owes Sorongi some pesos. Palace John's not sure but I don't want to scew him or Sorongi so I try to straighten it out. My bud doesn’t agree so I try to ignore it.

John is trying to straighten out the Santiago chica/General mess. Minor problem in my room and minor problem in El Drunko’s room. John takes care of it all. I was feeling real bad for John, he really does try to keep everyone happy all the time and it sure ain’t easy when you get the exact opposite demand from 2 different customers at the same exact time. Plus throw in the fact that we’re all bombed and cheep-skates.

I told John it’s just like the pizza down there. I asked one guy, how was the pizza from PJ’s, and he said it was the best damn pizza he ever had in his life. Another guy said it was the worst. A wise man once told me that the only thing easy in the DR is the pussy.

My buds take off about 11:30.

1:00 in the afternoon and who walks in?

Mi amor – Marilyn.

I point at my watch with a nasty look and she says “sorry popi, me sleepy sleepy.” I know, I know, you weren’t out with anybody last night, just at home dreaming about me. She has her cousin in tow and comes running right over with a big smile and a kiss.

Cool, I’m set for the day. We hang out drinking and laughing. Playin grab ass and pulling her shirt up for the guys. The chicas are coming and going and the camera is whaling. I’m just waiting for 3 o’clock when NY_Monger will take off for the airport.

3:00 rolls around and he takes off so

OHH-RIGGHT ! ! BOOM-BOOM TIME !

This chica is great and I’m not letting her go anywhere. She’s tired and wants a nap, and that’s perfect for me cause I want to go swimming and drinking.

She tells me to tell her cousin . . . “me no go Puerto Plata today, me go Puerto Plata mañana.” Well, her cousin ain’t real happy with that but I don’t care. She heads to my room and they bark at each other a mile a minute and I just laugh. I got the pesos so I know Marilyn ain’t going anywhere. Remember, when ya pay them they leave ! !

I’m drinkin with El Drunko again and Init shows up. He spies Marilyn’s cousin and all of a sudden she’s happy again. A bunch of chicas end up in my room killing the Baileys and watching the Patriot with Mel Gibson in Spanish. I pop in and out and, remember the part near the beginning when they kill Mel Gibson’s son, well all the chicas are cry’n their eyes out. “El niño. Ohhhh . . . . . El niño”

Well it’s a long fuckin movie but it finally ends and I want to go to the Shark Bar. So me, El Drunko, Init and the cousins go bouncing towards the beach on mottos. It’s about 6:45 and the beach is closed but right on the top of the stairs at the entrance to the beach is Bob’s Beach Bar.

I never noticed it before but one guy is an American and the other is Canadian but both are as drunk as me so we start chatting, laughing and drinking.

(yes I told them I was posting this on the Internet)

These guys are both named Bob and we had a friggin ball ! !

Tell them that the jayman sent ya !

El Drunko is hurting and he takes off but me Init and the cousins have a great time drinking and snapping pictures.

Init gets hungry so we head to El Toro’s for a snack.

I’m friggin bombed again and after some grub, I grab Marilyn and head back to the Palace.

What a great chica she is.

She was with me all Saturday afternoon and then again on Sunday from 1:00 in the afternoon till 11:00 on Monday. She never asked for one thing the entire time. Not a single peso or gift. Her kid wasn’t sick and her mom didn’t need an operation. I did have to get her a small jar of hair gel so she could go out at night. Wow – I think that ran me 50 pesos from the window store across the street from the Palace. At the same time, don’t get me wrong, I treated her right. I got her number and will definitely try to track her down in September.

Monday morning and it’s get away day for me. I still don’t want to let Marilyn go. It turns out that Marilyn’s cousin stayed with Init and I tell them to hop in the taxi and Jesus will drive them home after dropping us at the airport.

I’m away – See ya in September.

the_Jayman
07-07-2004, 11:05 PM
Not to beat a dead horse but . . .

This report contained 75 pictures that I could not put here.

Go to WSA for the original.

I owe all my Sosua fun to guys like JimmyDR, Berns, TropicBob and the other guys that I am forgetting right now ! !

Thanks again guys and maybe I will see you in September ! !

(if not, next year FOR SURE !)

the_Jayman
07-07-2004, 11:06 PM
I gotta start a new countdown . . . . I'm thinkin September 25th . . . stay tuned !

RickRock
07-07-2004, 11:53 PM
You should post the pics on WSG so that cheep cats like me can view them without shelling out $$ :) - or post them to Jimmy's yahoo club!

BrooklynBeas
07-08-2004, 08:19 AM
Jayman... you didnt pay a palace chic anything? did she get your email address or phone # or did you get her western Union account # ? :D

the_Jayman
07-08-2004, 09:14 AM
Jayman... you didnt pay a palace chic anything? did she get your email address or phone # or did you get her western Union account # ? :D

No, no, I said she didn't ask for anything.

No Western Unions for me, but I did get her phone number so I can find her in September (theoretically)

Gutter Meat
07-10-2004, 11:41 PM
TO BROOKLYN N BEAS,
Yeah whats up with clasico?? When they first opened I had no problem with shorts and sleevless t shirt. Now the last time I went they wouldn't let me in. Thats all I bring is shorts and t shirts. I told the guy at the door no problem , I'll spend my $ at Latino which they had no problem letting me in and was packed. Don't these people get it ?? I understand maybe they want a clean image , but i'm not some punk 18 year old. I'm a 33 years old tourist. What trouble am i gonna make. If they wanna loose out on $$ fine. I noticed the place wasn't so packed so I assume real soon they will get the hint and relax their dress policy for tourists.