PDA

View Full Version : What's up guys a newbie in town.

HAMMERHEAD
09-05-2007, 07:04 PM
I just want to say hello to all to guys and introduce myself i'm HAMMERHEAD. I've been reading this board for about 2 years or so but i've been a member for a year.

I have been to DR 5 times but only 3 without wifey and I did all of my chica hunting in the south, Boca Chica and the capital and it was always chicas from clubs like Remingtons where you pay the club and not the chica.

So i need some help I'm headed north to BB's in 15 days and i will be staying in Sosua a few days. You guys make it sound like paradise, with chicas all over the place for the taking.

I see alot of you guy take small gifts with you. I was thinkiing about stopping by the 99 cents store and picking up some lotions and body sprays to give out to the chicas that show me a good time.

Now is this too cheap of a gift for the chicas.

And if you guys have any more suggestion or do's or don'ts for my first trip to the promise land (north section) please let me know.

Thanks in advance...

HAMMERHEAD

P.S 500-1000 FOR SHORT STAY.......1500-2000 FOR TLN......RIGHT :mrgreen:

Jimmydr
09-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Leave the gifts at home. There was this guy at the New garden that gave out expensive dark chocolates and the chicas just fed it to the dog. Cash is what they understand.

TPdog
09-05-2007, 07:16 PM
To each their own as far as gifts....I will buy cheap jewelry, g-strings, etc. and usually pays off with modeling and taking pics. Do not spend a lot of money on it, and don't give it to ST or someone that you don't think you would see again. Being nice to them, give them the quoted price, and let them go works well.....I give small gifts to chica's that I would see again and has paid off in return trips. JMHO

the_Jayman
09-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Black Beards used to be paradise . . it really was . . . a long time ago in a land far far away . . .

and perhaps it can be for you too so long as you do your home work and pay attention to the info plastered all over this board . . .

It has been made PAINFULLY apparent to me (in a round about way) that ISOC guys (ME and El Drunko in particular) are not welcome at the "resort"

We got screwed blued and tattooed the last time (AND I DO MEAN THE LAST TIME we stayed there ! ! !)

Watch your money and especially your tab that is kept by Management . . .

they have a nice set up but they stuck it up my ass a "Dominican Mile" as Drunko would say

Don't try any of our shananagins . . . and pay 5 bucks for a rum and coke and they'll probably LOVE you . . .

5 bucks for a SHORT watered down drink is just to fuckin much ! ! !

Do your homework and don't mention my name ! ! !

Beads
09-05-2007, 07:18 PM
yea they know what cheap gifts are. you could bring some cheap things for them to dress up in for your pleasure but thats about it.

they want cash they don't want gifts.

Jimmydr
09-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Tell them you are Jayman's cousin. It will get you far.

the_Jayman
09-05-2007, 07:19 PM
ps. ST = 1400 . . . TLN = 2800 if i remember recent posts correctly . . . (haven't been since 10/06)

MegaSquirt
09-05-2007, 09:03 PM
I just want to say hello to all to guys and introduce myself i'm HAMMERHEAD. I've been reading this board for about 2 years or so but i've been a member for a year.

I have been to DR 5 times but only 3 without wifey and I did all of my chica hunting in the south, Boca Chica and the capital and it was always chicas from clubs like Remingtons where you pay the club and not the chica.

So i need some help I'm headed north to BB's in 15 days and i will be staying in Sosua a few days. You guys make it sound like paradise, with chicas all over the place for the taking.

I see alot of you guy take small gifts with you. I was thinkiing about stopping by the 99 cents store and picking up some lotions and body sprays to give out to the chicas that show me a good time.

Now is this too cheap of a gift for the chicas.

And if you guys have any more suggestion or do's or don'ts for my first trip to the promise land (north section) please let me know.

Thanks in advance...

HAMMERHEAD

P.S 500-1000 FOR SHORT STAY.......1500-2000 FOR TLN......RIGHT :mrgreen:

Because it is true, but you will find out for yourself. :wink: :wink:

Jimmydr
01-05-2010, 11:34 AM
How about a trip report?

ralphie1
01-06-2010, 03:10 PM
ps. ST = 1400 . . . TLN = 2800 if i remember recent posts correctly . . . (haven't been since 10/06)

inflation, st=1500......tln=3000 as of several months ago

septimodragon
01-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Gents,

What's the deal with the costs of the Chicas @ BBs? Those prices are OUTRAGEOUS!!! Can we have an more recent update of the costs for ST and TLN por favor?!?!?!

Jimmydr
01-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Gents,

What's the deal with the costs of the Chicas @ BBs? Those prices are OUTRAGEOUS!!! Can we have an more recent update of the costs for ST and TLN por favor?!?!?!

You need to read the reports.

septimodragon
01-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Thanks fellow mongers! No big deal - I realize that the rates are higher in BBs then outside there. Been all over the DR just never been to BBs.

Jimmy Ghana
01-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks fellow mongers! No big deal - I realize that the rates are higher in BBs then outside there. Been all over the DR just never been to BBs.

Post a trip report, we are here for you.