PDA

View Full Version : Back from BB's

JTS005
09-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in posting….got back from DR and work was totally crazy right off the bat

IMO, BB’s is a great place for a newbie. I realize there are some super-experienced travellers who prefer the action (“the hunt”) in Sosua and elsewhere, but if you are a newbie, I think you will be very happy at BB’s.

Summary:

- I agree with another poster who said 3-4 days max may be ideal for BB, but I did meet some guys there who were there for 1-2 weeks and they were happy as can be
- Staff and food excellent / accommodations great for the price / prices very fair and no issue at all with bill padding
- Made a day trip in to Sosua for Rocky’s ribs – well worth it
- Meet some amazing guys from USA and Canada. There were a couple of guys and a swinger couple from Europe, but very little English so we couldn’t really communicate. Almost everyone was very friendly. There were two times when a very drunk/very rude non-guest popped in at night and they were shown the door very quickly and professionally
- The females outnumbered the males by a great degree and for the most part they were very attractive – some were drop dead gorgeous
- There were of course a few hustlers and a few that were way too aggressive but that’s life. Sometimes you’re looking and sometimes you just want to be left alone right?
- Definitely go to the beach and have them cook a fresh fish for you and eat while watching the waves – amazing
- We had planned on 4x4ing and rafting etc, but apart from the day trip to Sosua, it became very easy and appealing to just hang at BB’s soon had no desire at all for 4x4ing or rafting :)
- Wake up whenever, get into that great coffee, have a great breakfast, read the paper, swim, beach, nap, shenaningans with chicas, drink, dinner, drink, more shenaningans with chicas and repeat….

I guess only thing I would change is that I want to learn some basic conversational Spanish – not a necessity, but it would really help.

Thanks for all your help guys.

MegaSquirt
09-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Hi guys,

- The females outnumbered the males by a great degree and for the most part they were very attractive – some were drop dead gorgeous

Thanks for all your help guys.

Define drop dead gorgeous.
Can you tell me if their chicas are available for "All night" and what would be the price range for that? :wink: :wink:

JTS005
09-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I guess different guys have diff definitons of gorgeous, but suffice it to say that there were a lot of girls there who were very very pretty...much better than what you see on the BB website.

As for all night, yes that's available, but don't know the price because I am only interested in short time, which was 1300.

davemaryland
09-09-2007, 09:37 PM
JTS005 - Good to hear that you had a great time. I am one that likes to fish in the barrel , over the ocean. Be heading to BB the first week of November, for my first trip there. Would you say the chicas are good GFE ? I like going to the pool and beach in the day with the chicas also.
How does the chicas working in shifts work out ? If you pick a girl from day shift, she would stay the night I guess. Any more info on price would be nice, also.

JTS005
09-09-2007, 10:04 PM
JTS005 - Good to hear that you had a great time. I am one that likes to fish in the barrel , over the ocean. Be heading to BB the first week of November, for my first trip there. Would you say the chicas are good GFE ? I like going to the pool and beach in the day with the chicas also.
How does the chicas working in shifts work out ? If you pick a girl from day shift, she would stay the night I guess. Any more info on price would be nice, also.

Dave - you can absolutely have good GFE, big time. I saw plenty of guys who hooked up with a girl they like and stayed together the whole time...pool, beach, dinners, etc. No problem at all. I would just caution you to be on your toes and don't start subsidizing shopping trips for her and her friends. THey def talk to each other and zero in on generous, naive guys...sorry to be cynical, but that's the truth and while you can have a great time, don't forget what these girls do for a living. Their job is to get as much of your money as possible...as long as you keep that in mind, and make sure that you are in control of the situation, you can have a great GFE with some quality girls.

The shift thing is quite seemless - they have two women on staff whose only job is to "facilitate" interaction between you and the chicas - you are introduced to them (Charo and Elisabeth) when you check in and they will help you out. If you see a girl on the day shift you like, talk to them about long time or ask Charo or Elisabeth to help you set it up.

As for prices, I am only into short time (really need my space) so I only know the short time rates (1300). But long time will be very reasonable I'm sure.

BB and DR in general are a great value for the money. You'll have a great time (just be aware of what's going on and don't get played)

the_Jayman
09-09-2007, 10:26 PM
15 posts since April 2004 and 3 of them are here ? ? ? ? hmmmmmm . . . . . :veryconfused: :veryconfused: :veryconfused:

weyland
09-10-2007, 04:05 AM
... I did meet some guys there who were there for 1-2 weeks and they were happy as can be ...
I was there for 2 weeks my first ever trip to DR and couldn't have been happier. Like you, I hardly set foot outside the campus for two weeks. But in following trips I stayed elsewhere and got around a bit more for a more all-round satisfying experience.

Thanks for a very fair and sensible report.

TMONEY
09-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the BB's up date. I always love to stay there. I return for the week of Thanksgiving. I am not surprized you had a great trip. Everyone has thier own style and comfort level. I find your observations on the money. It is easy to nothing for days....its a little like being in the movie Groundhog with Bill Murry! As far as learning some spanish goes yes it helps. I understand much more spanish than I let on which is fun to be at a table with 4-5 girls and listen to them talk about me assuming that I do not know what they are up to. It is also fun to listen in as they talk about other guests as well.

Cuba Libre
09-10-2007, 10:55 PM
I guess different guys have diff definitons of gorgeous, but suffice it to say that there were a lot of girls there who were very very pretty...much better than what you see on the BB website.Good report.

It sounds like we might have been there at the same time. I was there on September 1st and 2nd (I'll be posting a report shortly).

Unfortunately, my opinion of the girls was much different than yours. But that may because looking through newbie glasses creates a better illusion than looking through beer-goggles.:eek:

JTS005
09-10-2007, 10:58 PM
We were there from August 21-25. Most of the girls were pretty, some were very very pretty and only a couple were what I'd call unattractive. Obviously it's hard to be objective when it comes to beauty, but my friend and I were both very pleasantly surprised with the women we encountered.

Cuba Libre
09-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Can you tell me if their chicas are available for "All night" and what would be the price range for that? :wink: :wink:Yes they are acailable all night. Occasionlly you will get one that says she can't stay the night, but if you insist (and I wouldn't), I think she has to stay. TLN is about RD2500 (it might be RD2400).

Cuba Libre
09-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Would you say the chicas are good GFE ?It depends on how you define GFE. If you want a girl to hang with day and night, walk on the beach, go for a swim, drink and eat with you; then yes, they will all do that.

But if you want a girl that will DFK, allow for certain intimaces in bed; then no, not all the girls will provide that. There a few that have "restrictions". :(

Ter319
09-27-2007, 09:27 PM
I enjoyed my time there in June and looking forward to my return trip in November for the bikini party, Im not into the club and the crowds I enjoy the laid back atmosphere and do as your please.

Skynyrd
10-05-2007, 03:45 PM
I have reservations for Jan 20-25 and look forward to the fun !!!

any wing men avail?

TMONEY
10-05-2007, 08:51 PM
I will be back at BB's Dec14-17, this is my second time staying there. Are there alot of new girls there, or are the same old skanks India, Sayeeda, etc still there?

mr_rusted
11-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Be there most likely Dec 2-9.......anyone else scheduled to be there that week?

Thanks

eastcoastallstar
11-14-2007, 07:49 PM
I will be back at BB's Dec14-17, this is my second time staying there. Are there alot of new girls there, or are the same old skanks India, Sayeeda, etc still there?
Yes India and Sayeeda are still there doing their thing! Alot of new talent there as well, I reccommend Marlena from Santiago, new to the game and very accommodating. I will miss you by 4 days Im there from 5-10th

eastcoastallstar
11-14-2007, 07:49 PM
Be there most likely Dec 2-9.......anyone else scheduled to be there that week?

Thanks
Ill be there from Dec 5-10th

blacksultan
11-14-2007, 09:46 PM

I would not necessarily classify them as skanks. Their mileage is high, but they aren't completely worn down. I could definitely fuck with Sayeeda again on the strength of her head game alone. India---been there, done that (but I could do her again possssssibly).

jd_mine
11-15-2007, 06:32 AM
I made my very first visit to BB this last trip (took me 4 years to get there:-) ), but I gotta say if I stayed there I would be bored out of my mind! About 10 girls hanging around (sunday afternoon), just one that was attractive to me. Only american music on the radio, expensive drinks. Americans in golf shorts and gold watches throwing american dollars around. My buddy took one girl to a cabana while I waited, drank beer and chatted with the waitresses. After about 2 hours we left.
Also: what about all the signs with things you are not allowed to do? You are not allowed to bring in food, you are not allowed to bring in booze, and the zinger: treat us like you would treat any other regular hotel in the real world.
I got news for ya: You ain't a regular hotel and you ain't in the real world!

novionomo
11-19-2007, 07:46 PM
I will be at BB on 12/09 and 12/10 and then moving on to Sosua for two nights at the New Garden. I hope to see you guys there who are on a similar timeline.

the_Jayman
11-19-2007, 08:34 PM
Also: what about all the signs with things you are not allowed to do? You are not allowed to bring in food, you are not allowed to bring in booze, and the zinger: treat us like you would treat any other regular hotel in the real world.

I got news for ya: You ain't a regular hotel and you ain't in the real world!

pretty sure ya got me & Drunko to thank for those signs . . . it was Great a couple/few years ago . . . I'll never return
:icontd: :icontd: :icontd:

blacksultan
11-19-2007, 09:33 PM
I will be at BB on 12/09 and 12/10 and then moving on to Sosua for two nights at the New Garden. I hope to see you guys there who are on a similar timeline.

Ill be there on Wednesday. Jacuzzi time is just around the corner.:wink: