PDA

View Full Version : First Trip to DR

nuclhed
07-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Hello Everyone. I am planning a trip to Puerta Plata July 26-Aug 2. I have really appreciated this website. It has given me much useful information as this is my first mongering trip. I have a several questions that I haven't seen addressed in the rest of the site.

1. Is Puerta Plata Beach Resort open? If so is it guest friendly? Is it a good place to stay?

2. Does anyone have any experience with or info on Yully's? They had a post here with a link to their website for girls and rooms, but the sites are down now.

3. I know this will be a matter of opinion, but where is the best place to stay in the Puerto Plata area for a first timer?

Thanks for you help.

Nuclhed

BrooklynBeas
07-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Nucklehead... dont be a nucklehead... everyone knows the best place to stay on your first trip is in Sosua at the Palace... keep reading the posts on here if you wanna know why because theres no reason to keep repeating ourselves... if you have any other ?'s on Sosua pm me and i will try to help... i will be away from the boards till tuesday though.. so will respond then

the_Jayman
07-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Nucklehead... dont be a nucklehead... everyone knows the best place to stay on your first trip is in Sosua at the Palace... keep reading the posts on here if you wanna know why because theres no reason to keep repeating ourselves... if you have any other ?'s on Sosua pm me and i will try to help... i will be away from the boards till tuesday though.. so will respond then

What he said ! !

Jimmydr
07-03-2004, 04:15 PM
I started posting about my #26 trip and I will be in Sosua tomorrow. Just read it everyday! :D