PDA

View Full Version : Everyone loves the chicas!!!

Don Tomas
07-02-2004, 08:02 PM
Dominican girlfriend for Tyson
International news reports are saying that controversial US boxer Mike Tyson has a Dominican girlfriend. El Nacional newspaper’s online edition reported that he traveled with an unnamed Dominican woman to Honolulu, Hawaii to celebrate his 38th birthday. The newspaper speculates that she may have a calming effect on the boxer, and by serving him “mangu” (mashed plantains) could even convert him into a “good man.” Tyson is quoted as saying, “I think I deserve a chance to prove my past is behind me.” The troubled athlete moved to Phoenix, Arizona where he lives in a suburban house that is described as modest. On 30 July he is scheduled to fight British boxer Danny Williams.

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2004, 08:28 AM
haha... Good job Mike... I knew he was my favorite boxer for some reason... I wonder if the guy now drinks Presidentes.. and listens to Bachata... hey if anyone sees the picture of Mike new girl... let me know on which website you found it... would love to see what he is travelling the world with... Sosua Beas

Don Tomas
07-17-2004, 04:04 PM
Good Article with pic, turns out DR1 is slow on the draw they have been dating for two years...

http://tysontalk.com/article32.html