PDA

View Full Version : Still Confused

Silly old Hector
07-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Went on holiday to DR last year and stayed at an all inclusive hotel in Playa Dorada. It was a nice place but a bit restrictive.

Thought I might try a non AI place in Sosua later this year but I am still confused (despite all the information available) which is the best place for me.

I am looking for a decent standard hotel that is chica friendly but dosen't have late night parties and orgies every day. Somewhere that's walking distance to the town and beach.

Any one got any good recomendations?

nuhomet
07-03-2004, 10:25 AM
Hotel Europa would be perfect. Nice place right near the action (has a bar attached where you can get a girl.) It has security and decent rooms with a large nice pool. I paid $28 a night for a room on the pool with a small kitchen and a king size bed. It is about one Block from The Palace and is on the "Main St."

nuhomet
07-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Hotel Europa would be perfect. Nice place right near the action (has a bar attached where you can get a girl.) It has security and decent rooms with a large nice pool. I paid $28 a night for a room on the pool with a small kitchen and a king size bed. It is about one Block from The Palace and is on the "Main St."

Silly old Hector
07-05-2004, 09:21 AM
I found a web site for the Hotel Plaza Europa. Is this the same place?

Have read reports on other sites that the Europa is a bit of a dump?

Jimmydr
07-05-2004, 09:55 AM
I found a web site for the Hotel Plaza Europa. Is this the same place?

Have read reports on other sites that the Europa is a bit of a dump?

Its okay, I stay here.

nomad
07-08-2004, 11:48 PM
I also was there last weekend. Paid $30 a night. Kitchen, living room, bathroom, A/C and huge bed. A safe in the room. Nice pool. Close to everything. Good security. Cable TV.Four Roses and Domino's bars around the corner. You can bring chica's in but they need a Cedula (ID card). No chica's on-site but we are talking Sosua. So you might have to walk 5-10 feet to find one. On a slow day that is.

Nomad

BrooklynBeas
07-09-2004, 08:48 AM
they may not be on site but they may be on the swing outside the Europa which means you dont even have to walk 5-10 feet.. .you can call them in from standing in the Europa doorway... location is great for Europa... room looked nice when i went to hang with a friend but never actually stayed as a guest.