PDA

View Full Version : ISO - Wing Man For Latin American Hobbying

Donny Boy
09-20-2007, 12:35 AM
ISO Of a wingman
Anyway im looking for a wing man for trips to DR and Brasil
any new members or first timers looking for the same hit me up
We could meet, have a drink and see if it will work before the trip.

The Time Frame I am looking for just incase, I am planning to hit DR in Nov, and Feb.
Brazil next Summer..

Pana
09-20-2007, 12:47 AM
Dont wait on no one to go anywhere if you do you will end up never going anywhere.

Donny Boy
09-20-2007, 01:30 AM
Dont wait on no one to go anywhere if you do you will end up never going anywhere.

Not to worry my man Pana, just looking for someone wild out with.
Planning to go regardless. Solo or not..

Jimmydr
09-20-2007, 07:51 AM
ISO Of a wingman

The Time Frame I am looking for just incase, I am planning to hit DR in Nov, and Feb.
Brazil next Summer..

Big month in November, maybe a dozen or two around at various times.

guttaman
09-20-2007, 08:02 AM
I will be around Sosua and Santiago the 1st 2 weeks of November. Bringing a newbie buddy the 1st week. Just look for the fat bald guy serving drinks at the Shark Bar.

greydread
09-20-2007, 01:59 PM
I'd rather have a mail order bride than a mystery wingman. There's got to be someone you know and trust to have your back on a foreign trip. It's always good to find like minded individuals during your travels but a true wingman must be tried & tested. It's impossible to watch your own 6 and 12 at the same time and it would be better to travel alone than with a question mark.

the_Jayman
09-20-2007, 06:00 PM
I'd rather have a mail order bride than a mystery wingman.

I disagree . . . .

most of my finest traveling wingmen have been found on ISOC (WSA b4)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334446f2ed743b306.jpg

Beads
09-20-2007, 06:29 PM
those 2 guys are DEFINITELY mystery wingmen! God only knows what trouble you'll get into hanging out with them!

Jimmydr
09-20-2007, 07:12 PM
I disagree . . . .

most of my finest traveling wingmen have been found on ISOC (WSA b4)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334446f2ed743b306.jpg

90% of the guys here on ISOC met their wingman thru one discussion board or another.

Ingus_Khan
09-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey Donny Boy. I'll be in Sosua 11/3-11/11 and thanksgiving weekend. Staying in NG at this point. However thinking about trying the Casa Linda type option for the longer trip especially if other members will be there. If you are there during those times maybe we can hang out for a cold drink and check out the eye candy passing by.:p

ISO Of a wingman

Brazil next Summer..

El Capitan
09-20-2007, 08:27 PM

Which is why I roll solo......always willing to meet for a drink, never willing to share the pink.......

Buenas Suerte

the_Jayman
09-20-2007, 08:36 PM
..... never willing to share the pink.......

OUCH ! ! ! . . .:mad: :eek: :mad:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploaded/3344/1181781981.wmv

Goodmasterson
09-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Which is why I roll solo......always willing to meet for a drink, never willing to share the pink.......

Tend to agree with the above statement and the greydread kind of guy. Besides, If I am your wingman, don't be surprised if take the good looking chica from you. Between you and a pretty chocolate, I will go for the sweet. Oh! the sweet smell of pusy...

Donny Boy
09-21-2007, 12:36 AM
Thanks everyone for the Input, I did have a close friend back out on me.
Thats why the post, so I am brushing up on my Spanish for the solo mission.

I will be the the within the first two weeks on Nov, havnt picked which weekend yet want to check which one is a pay week, so i can go fully loaded.

Will for sure meet for a drink, convo and some chica watching but never planned on sharing the pink

greydread
09-21-2007, 02:14 PM

Tend to agree with the above statement and the greydread kind of guy. Besides, If I am your wingman, don't be surprised if take the good looking chica from you. Between you and a pretty chocolate, I will go for the sweet. Oh! the sweet smell of pusy...
Take???

There's no take. All you have to do is let me know you're interested and I'll work us out a group rate. There's enough punani for everybody and if you want an argument..well..you'll need to pick another subject.

If it ain't worth sharing, it ain't worth having. We're just borrowing the punani anyway.

"Take"...fucking rookies.....

Goodmasterson
09-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Listen Bro, I am certainly not looking for an argument; but, you don’t know me or know where I have been to call me a “fucking rookie”. I may be new to this site; but, don’t be confused. My point is, that I fly solo, look for the best chica and “take” her with me. I surely don’t need a wingman; neither do I will serve as one, in particular to an unknown individual. There are guys who need a wingman due to their insecurities, lack of experience, or for whatever excuse they may have. I won’t judge their dependency, let them survive and be happy any way they can. Those who want to take responsibility for them can do so at their own risk. Several guys here have posted a contrarian point from yours by stating “I don’t share the pink”. I agree with that statement. We “take” her home, have a good time, remunerate her, and let her go, so she can move on. If you are the type who likes to share your chica, give her away, and even negotiate a group rates, your problem, there is a name for your type in Latin America, I believe it is called “pendejos”; no offense intended. Be all you want to be; but, know that some of us do have enough testosterone to enjoy the hunt, the competition, and enjoying the trophy at the end. Then try to overachieve ourselves on the next one. I don’t buy the “enough punnani for everyone bullshit”, there is a lot of non-worth-having punnani in DR. I won’t share the good ones, and if she is with you, it is obvious that it will be very easy to “take” her from you. You can have her back, after I am done…Chill and be happy … Ahh! The sweet smell of pussy.

the_Jayman
09-22-2007, 12:43 AM
Listen Bro, I am certainly not looking for an argument; but, you don’t know me or know where I have been to call me a “fucking rookie”.

you ain't shar'n ? ? ?

FUCK YOU ! ! ! . . . any other questions ? ? ?

the_Jayman
09-22-2007, 12:53 AM
[F New Roman] Several guys here have posted a contrarian point from yours by stating “I don’t share the pink”. I agree with that statement. We “take” her home, have a good time, remunerate her, and let her go, so she can move on. If you are the type who likes to share your chica, give her away, and even negotiate a group rates, your problem, there is a name for your type in Latin America, I believe it is called “pendejos”; no offense intended. Be all you want to be; but, know that some of us do have enough testosterone to enjoy the hunt, the competition, and enjoying the trophy at the end. Then try to overachieve ourselves on the next one. I don’t buy the “enough punnani for everyone bullshit”, there is a lot of non-worth-having punnani in DR. I won’t share the good ones, and if she is with you, it is obvious that it will be very easy to “take” her from you. You can have her back, after I am done…Chill and be happy … Ahh! The sweet smell of pussy.[/FONT]

what an asshole . . . hey dude . . .wana buy me a beer ? ? ?

you sound like a lot of fun to hang with ! ! !

Let me ask you a question . . . please . . . with the above typed attatude . . . why would you even bother coming to an internet board such as this that specializes in hooking up drininking buddidies for trips to Paradise ? ? ?

you should just hide at the WU office in Sosua ! ! !

you seem VERY angry ! ! ! . . . .

Jimmydr
09-22-2007, 11:20 AM
I agree with that statement. We “take” her home, have a good time, remunerate her, and let her go, so she can move on.

That is sharing. There are guys that find them and keep them on lock down and go nuts if they see or hear that they are with another guy.

Jimmydr
09-22-2007, 11:22 AM
. I don’t buy the “enough punnani for everyone bullshit”, there is a lot of non-worth-having punnani in DR. I won’t share the good ones, and if she is with you, it is obvious that it will be very easy to “take” her from you. You can have her back, after I am done…Chill and be happy … Ahh! The sweet smell of pussy.

When I go, if I can find 6-8 chicas, I am happy and most trips, 42 out of 43 there were more than 6-8 that I wanted. There is more than enough for all.

SJG
09-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Who cares? Some guys like to go with friends, hangout and have a party and some guys like to go solo and use their style, wits, and money to make the best deal they can with the hottest chica they can find. Some mix it up and combine both types of activities on their trips. No need for name calling or putting down someone else's preference. As long as no one looses their mind and forgets they we aren't buying a chica's love, just some of her time, it's all good.

I usually prefer going with wing men (so much so that when I booked my room for my next trip, the hotel manager asked me about my usual wingmen). When I go to Sosua in November, I'm going solo. Just a choice. Either way, I know I'm having a good time.

Jimmydr
09-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Who cares? Some guys like to go with friends, hangout and have a party and some guys like to go solo and use their style, wits, and money to make the best deal they can with the hottest chica they can find. Some mix it up and combine both types of activities on their trips. No need for name calling or putting down someone else's preference. As long as no one looses their mind and forgets they we aren't buying a chica's love, just some of her time, it's all good.

I usually prefer going with wing men (so much so that when I booked my room for my next trip, the hotel manager asked me about my usual wingmen). When I go to Sosua in November, I'm going solo. Just a choice. Either way, I know I'm having a good time.

I am a few wingmen short for November as well. Just 5 of us BoBos instead of 7.

El Capitan
09-22-2007, 05:53 PM
:D Mi casa es su casa, mi puta es su puta? uhhhhhhh no.....unless you're into mi leche es su leche.......

I quit paying for it when I found out they give it away....of course it helps to be a Spanish speaking gringo from $oFlo.

I gave you a prime fishing spot (the front patio at Mercure) and the prime times to fish ("rush hour", as they go to and from those great paying day jobs)...if you hablo un poco espanol, and have a set....you got a shot there.

I also like the patio restaurants by the college...some real hotties there too.

........if you're yellin' "get ova heah", wit an accent from Brooklyn or Boston....you need wingmen, cause the DR darlin's ain't tawkin to yas...unless of course you got a Benjamin translator taped to your forehead. (hope youse guys see da humor here)

A friendly reminder....in the DR, you're never FIRST, only NEXT.

Buenas Suerte Gringos, El Capitan's trip #18 for 2007 is next week!

"Always willing to meet for a drink, never willing to share the pink"

Goodmasterson
09-23-2007, 02:02 PM

Let me ask you a question . . . please . . . with the above typed attatude . . . why would you even bother coming to an internet board such as this that specializes in hooking up drininking buddidies for trips to Paradise ? ? ?

Hey Jayman, my honest response to you:

Thanks for the “fuck you” and the bashing. That is a band of honor on this board. It is obvious you don’t have a valid argument or even worst, can’t articulate one due to your limitations. Dude you are a monger and you can’t even spell “drinking”. It appears you are desperate begging for others to join you in the bashing. However, there is something about your post that is very strange and I cannot understand… I will explain.

You ask if I want to buy you a beer. What the hell are you looking for? I am a male and according to you an “asshole” and no fun, so why do you even ask? Are you looking for male companionship? If you are, dude you are barking at the wrong tree. Your question prompts me to analyze this further. Which male in this site gives a shit if I am fun or not? If anyone should be interested in how much fun I am, it should be the chicas that I will pick up, not you.

You ask…why would you even bother coming to an internet board such as this that specializes in hooking up drininking buddidies for trips to Paradise ? ? ?

First, this is not a board that specializes in hooking drinking buddies as you stated. I guess that is what you think it is, since it appears you are mainly looking for male companionship. I joined the board because I am going to the DR for the first time and I was looking for information before my trip. I have gained valuable information about airlines, airport security, use of cell phones, where the chicas are located, places to go, transportation, hotels, and safety in general. I am not looking for drinking buddies just pussy and how to get it cheaply and safely.

When you said that I seem angry, you are basically projecting yourself. I think you have a deeper problem which you may not be willing to admit. The chica you use in your logo is an angry female giving us the “fuck you” finger. This is a sign of someone who have been rejected many times during his upbringing. The fact that you appear to be looking for male companionship so hard is further indication of the same. Even the site name you use is an indication of your internal issues, “JAYMAN”. The letter “J” is the closest you can get to the letter “G”. Subconsciously, you are flashing signs to yourself and everybody else. I recommend you look into medical advice to resolve your internal sexuality issues. Failure to do so may lead to destructive behavior such as excessive drinking, unprotected sex, etc.

What is the WU in Sosua? You must know the place very well otherwise you would not recommend it.

Peace everybody!

Jimmydr
09-23-2007, 02:07 PM

Thanks for the “fuck you” and the bashing. That is a band of honor on this board. It is obvious you don’t have a valid argument or even worst, can’t articulate one due to your limitations. Dude you are a monger and you can’t even spell “drinking”. It appears you are desperate begging for others to join you in the bashing. However, there is something about your post that is very strange and I cannot understand… I will explain.

You ask if I want to buy you a beer. What the hell are you looking for? I am a male and according to you an “asshole” and no fun, so why do you even ask? Are you looking for male companionship? If you are, dude you are barking at the wrong tree. Your question prompts me to analyze this further. Which male in this site gives a shit if I am fun or not? If anyone should be interested in how much fun I am, it should be the chicas that I will pick up, not you.

You ask…why would you even bother coming to an internet board such as this that specializes in hooking up drininking buddidies for trips to Paradise ? ? ?

First, this is not a board that specializes in hooking drinking buddies as you stated. I guess that is what you think it is, since it appears you are mainly looking for male companionship. I joined the board because I am going to the DR for the first time and I was looking for information before my trip. I have gained valuable information about airlines, airport security, use of cell phones, where the chicas are located, places to go, transportation, hotels, and safety in general. I am not looking for drinking buddies just pussy and how to get it cheaply and safely.

When you said that I seem angry, you are basically projecting yourself. I think you have a deeper problem which you may not be willing to admit. The chica you use in your logo is an angry female giving us the “fuck you” finger. This is a sign of someone who have been rejected many times during his upbringing. The fact that you appear to be looking for male companionship so hard is further indication of the same. Even the site name you use is an indication of your internal issues, “JAYMAN”. The letter “J” is the closest you can get to the letter “G”. Subconsciously, you are flashing signs to yourself and everybody else. I recommend you look into medical advice to resolve your internal sexuality issues. Failure to do so may lead to destructive behavior such as excessive drinking, unprotected sex, etc.

What is the WU in Sosua? You must know the place very well otherwise you would not recommend it.

Peace everybody!

I am glad we could help. This is so funny because its a classic case of someone on the outside looking in. If you knew The Jayman if we knew the Jayman you would laugh with us.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheeno
09-23-2007, 04:10 PM

When you said that I seem angry, you are basically projecting yourself. I think you have a deeper problem which you may not be willing to admit. The chica you use in your logo is an angry female giving us the “fuck you” finger. This is a sign of someone who have been rejected many times during his upbringing. The fact that you appear to be looking for male companionship so hard is further indication of the same. Even the site name you use is an indication of your internal issues, “JAYMAN”. The letter “J” is the closest you can get to the letter “G”. Subconsciously, you are flashing signs to yourself and everybody else.
I recommend you look into medical advice to resolve your internal sexuality issues. Failure to do so may lead to destructive behavior such as excessive drinking, unprotected sex, etc.

Peace everybody!

Your post shows that you do NOT know Jayman at all.

And if you do not know Jayman, then I highly recommend that you keep your opinion to yourself and stop judging people.

If you want to judge people, then please pack your bags and head over to DR1, ISG, or WSG.

Just to let you know, Jayman is a loving father, a Mets fan, a Redskins fan, likes beer, Captain Morgan, and chicas, and is a great friend to hang out with.

If you are here to obtain info. about the DR, then please do so. If you have any questions about the DR, ask any of us. We'll be more than happy to help you.

But please do not judge people who you do not even know.

Thank you.

LM
09-23-2007, 05:31 PM
Goodmasterson...you haven't a clue.....especially when it comes to The Jayman, one of the best, most respected and most likeable and fun guys on this board...

So here's a Fuck You, for YOU...and go find another board to play on

the_Jayman
09-23-2007, 10:35 PM
First, this is not a board that specializes in hooking drinking buddies as you stated.

ohhhh . . . sorry dude . . I'm new here . . I thought I.S.O.C. was a place for friends to meet up and share information and plan parties in Paradise . . . my bad . . . you and your 13 posts are right and I am wrong . . . sorry again ! ! !

thanks for the support guys ! ! !

the_Jayman
09-23-2007, 10:43 PM
and just for a fuckin PS . . Me can spell DRINKIN just fine bitch ! ! !

eastcoastallstar
09-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Listen Bro, I am certainly not looking for an argument; but, you don’t know me or know where I have been to call me a “fucking rookie”. I may be new to this site; but, don’t be confused. My point is, that I fly solo, look for the best chica and “take” her with me. I surely don’t need a wingman; neither do I will serve as one, in particular to an unknown individual. There are guys who need a wingman due to their insecurities, lack of experience, or for whatever excuse they may have. I won’t judge their dependency, let them survive and be happy any way they can. Those who want to take responsibility for them can do so at their own risk. Several guys here have posted a contrarian point from yours by stating “I don’t share the pink”. I agree with that statement. We “take” her home, have a good time, remunerate her, and let her go, so she can move on. If you are the type who likes to share your chica, give her away, and even negotiate a group rates, your problem, there is a name for your type in Latin America, I believe it is called “pendejos”; no offense intended. Be all you want to be; but, know that some of us do have enough testosterone to enjoy the hunt, the competition, and enjoying the trophy at the end. Then try to overachieve ourselves on the next one. I don’t buy the “enough punnani for everyone bullshit”, there is a lot of non-worth-having punnani in DR. I won’t share the good ones, and if she is with you, it is obvious that it will be very easy to “take” her from you. have her back, after I am done…Chill and be happy … Ahh! The sweet smell of pussy.

Can't post 2 Fuck you in one post, so I'll say it here FUUUCK YOU!!!

ISOC is a brotherhood, a fraternity of like minded individuals that all like pussy.

STOP with all that super macho bullshit.

Donny Boy
09-24-2007, 12:43 AM
Ok,

Back on topic..
I will be in Sousa Nov 2 to the 6
Hit me up if your there, let have a few drinks..

patrk39
10-14-2007, 06:41 AM
I'd rather have a mail order bride than a mystery wingman.

Ha! That's fuckin' hilarious! :rofl:

David Smash
10-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Man this post just flew pass me. What dickhead is on here TRYINGbashing Jayman.

Damn it you need to be a B o D at least to do that!!!!!

TMONEY
10-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Did I just read that guys on here saying lets meet up beforehand, to see if it will work out ???

greydread
10-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Did I just read that guys on here saying lets meet up beforehand, to see if it will work out ???
Yeah, I think that's the general idea from most. When traveling to 3rd World shitholes it's always a good idea having someone to watch your "6". There are some guys who would rather not be slowed down by a wingman and I understand that in the same way that I understand how some guys like to hunt solo (deer not punani).

I would just suggest that your wingman be someone whom you already know even if it's someone whom you meet through a site like this, a face to face intro before the trip is essential. Traveling with a wingman you haven't met in person is like hiring an employee from the strength of his resume without the benefit of a face to face interview. You don't know what you're going to get ("life is like a box of choc-lits").

I've traveled to mongering spots with and without wingmen and believe me when you travel without, you spend a lot more time being careful than having fun since our "fun" is usually to be found in the seedier parts of town where a lot of other shit (drugs, gambling, murders...) goes on. For that matter there's parts of every major city in the U.S. where it's not wise to move around without a wingman. IMHO this is the most sensible way to travel through the 3rd World.