PDA

View Full Version : nvr review of Ana Miriam

Beads
12-22-2005, 11:17 AM
If you have never been to Franks place you really need to go! The club is about 25 minutes by taxi from the Sosua strip and well worth the trip!

We always got there at 9pm or later and the street outside was basically empty except for taxis and people working for the club. It is 100% safe for everyone. We had NO problems.

The staff is also very friendly . There wasnt any problems even if you spoke 0 spanish.

Frank was always around making sure everything was running smooth. Hes a great guy and was around for us to ask questions or even just to talk to. His english is perfect so if you cant speak any spanish youll still be fine walking into his club.

The girls there are all very nice and theres tons of them around all the time.Don't worry about not finding a girl theres so many good looking ones youll have no problem finding one you like.

When I took girls out of Franks and had them with me back in town it became apparent how much higher quality, better looking woman Frank had than I could find easily on my own. It was much easier for me to just go to his club and find something I liked and know what to expect without having any problems.

Every person I spoke to who has been to Ana Mirian always goes back again. This tells you something.And now I also know why. I was very excited to see this place based on the stories and pictures on this board and when I finally got there it was better than I even expected.

Thanks Frank! you helped me and my buddy have the best vacation of our life! I will be seeing you again VERY SOON!

sosuaman
12-22-2005, 11:28 AM
i second those opinions.. :D

Jimmydr
12-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Do not go with Jaime, she will cry and be your worst nightmare. Someone fucked her up by paying her too much. :D

Cheeno
12-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Hey nvr013, glad to hear that you had a very good time. :)

In your avatar, what is that thing up her ass? 8O

Beads
12-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Hey nvr013, glad to hear that you had a very good time. :)

In your avatar, what is that thing up her ass? 8O

Their anal beads. Check my trip report for more close ups. There were women literally running away when we asked how much to put these up your ass. They didnt even answer most ran screaming!

sosuaman
12-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Do not go with Jaime, she will cry and be your worst nightmare. Someone fucked her up by paying her too much. :D

thats fucked up!,,,, :D

ErikS
12-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Nice review.....I was there in Sept........great place!

vagabond
01-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Is there a set price to go with the girls upstairs, or does it vary from girl to girl ? In case what is the average price to go upstairs ? And whats the normal price for take out tln ?