PDA

View Full Version : Condos in Sosua

Revolutionrock77
12-28-2005, 12:57 AM
I was curious about condos in Sosua. Can you get something as good or a little better than The Europa for about $50 US a day?

Any reviews or experiences to share?

ErikS
12-28-2005, 07:17 PM
RR77,

If you use the "search" function, I'm sure you'll find many,many, condo comments that have been previously posted.

Personally, I've stayed at the Tradewinds Condo's (rented thru Marco of "Rockys Bar".....condo info on his website) and was happy with it. Paid $320 for 10 days.

Next trip (Jan), I'm staying next door at the "Palms" Condo's". Info on both can be found at www.sosuatradewinds.com
the agent I used was Jenny B. She was very helpful. I'll come back with her number in a minute.

Her email is Jenick_dr@hotmail.com

Kevy
12-28-2005, 07:23 PM
I tried renting from her in September, but all the condos were taken. There are lots around and you can check on the net. For 50 if you spilt a 2 bedroom with someone, you can do really well at thte el neptuno.

Revolutionrock77
12-28-2005, 08:28 PM
Eric & Co:

Thanks for the input. I knew when I posted that the question sounded obvious. But I actually did start off with the search button. . . many people mentioned condos, but only a couple said where they were. THere are many 20+ pages threads where the word condo is mentioned once or twice, but no details. It might be helpful to gather some general info on condos in one spot since so many ISOC people are seeming to go this route. Last year when I planned a trip, everyone was talking about the Palace or the Europa. THis year its all new.

Anyway, I wound up going with Rocky's condo. Marco was so helpful last time I was in Sosua, Iknew I probably couldn't go wrong there. Since making the arrangements, Apos wrote a report from the TradeWinds which I learned is where Rocky's condo is.

Thanks again, hope I can buy a round for some ISOC brothers this April.

Kevy
12-28-2005, 08:31 PM
Rocky's condos are in in the Tradewinds, not the palms, which is beside the tarde winds. I have stayed there and they are nice condos. I like them better than Eurpoa, just the location isn't as coinvenient.

B_J_Lover
12-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Check with Mr. NYC - he's got the Villa for rent right at the end of Sosua, down from the Palace. It looks really plush.