PDA

View Full Version : Classico bartenders available too?

stevereds
10-06-2007, 02:07 AM
Hey..guys..
I know it might sound stupid..But are the Classico girl bartenders aavailble too? or do you have to shmooze them more? or do they just bartend and get tips etc for money??
Has anyone picked up any recently? and if so..which ones are easier to pick up..which ones are hard to get..or have BF's etc...

any info would be great..
looking for a new challenge...I guess...I like the hunt lol''
thanks again guys

Hemp
10-06-2007, 07:52 AM
its sosua, there all available for the most part...just do ya thang man!!!

El Capitan
10-06-2007, 09:15 AM
It's the DR bro, they're all available....jus do yo' thang bro!

Beads
10-06-2007, 09:25 AM
It's the DR bro, they're all available....jus do yo' thang bro!

This is untrue. In a place like Sosua the tendency of a chica to be a puta is extremely high and its fairly safe to try and ask any chica in Classicos the worst she can do is say no and im sure shes heard it before.

If you go to a place like Santiago where its not a tourist area you can expect some chicas to take offense to you outright propositioning them.

Cuba Libre
10-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Hey..guys..
I know it might sound stupid..But are the Classico girl bartenders aavailble too? or do you have to shmooze them more? or do they just bartend and get tips etc for money??
Has anyone picked up any recently? and if so..which ones are easier to pick up..which ones are hard to get..or have BF's etc...

any info would be great..
looking for a new challenge...I guess...I like the hunt lol''
thanks again guysMost of the bartenders are available. As beads said, it doesn't hurt to ask.

If you like the "hunt", why don't you go to the Capitol or Santiago?

JD426
10-06-2007, 11:11 AM
If you really like to hunt, go to a College Campus. Better brush up on your spanish though.

BCell
10-06-2007, 11:46 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/7672468e9e4fcd324.jpg

Beads
10-06-2007, 12:23 PM
she looks quite tasty!

kiddfrost
10-06-2007, 12:52 PM
DAMN Bcell !!!! I would give her something to drink from a long dark bottle full of milk...

Choirboy
10-06-2007, 02:51 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/7672468e9e4fcd324.jpg

The lovely Vanessa !!!! A great ass plus she is one of the few chicas with freckles.

stevereds
10-06-2007, 06:02 PM
I need to learn more spanish before I go to the capitol or college's..lol

Has anyone ever picked up or gotten with any Classico bartenders???

Thanks again, Guys..
Ill be there in a few days!

KoKi9290
10-06-2007, 06:33 PM
The infamous and indefatiguable Chicaseeka should be chiming in here.

bentwire
10-06-2007, 06:35 PM

Thanks again, Guys..

YES It happens, all you need to do is ask them how much , be quite about it as they do not want management to know, but yes you can make a deal with them at the bar, its best if you spend some time getting to know them ,, flirt with them and ask them, do not be afraid

Twohands
10-06-2007, 06:53 PM

Thanks again, Guys..

While it may be possible to pick up a Classico bartender, the real issue is are there any worth the effort?!!

I'm racking my brain and I can't think of one... Now Sosua Life on the other hand...

JuanElGriego
10-06-2007, 07:44 PM
While it may be possible to pick up a Classico bartender, the real issue is are there any worth the effort?!!

I'm racking my brain and I can't think of one... Now Sosua Life on the other hand...

Sosua Life ..... of course.

Also, there was a chica named Evelyn that used to work (or maybe still does) at Sea Crets' outside bar area that definately was ho-ing after hours. She was real cute, short and thick but i never got around to hit it. If she's still there when i go down next i'm not passing it up.

BCell
10-06-2007, 07:50 PM
the few times I went in Seacrets all were available with salida.

agua chico
10-06-2007, 08:21 PM
I fucked one from Classico last year. Clean and nice.

But with all the girls walking around, why do you have a fixation on the bartender. Is it just a fetish?

officemgr
10-06-2007, 08:55 PM
be careful. one of the old palace chicks-deputy's girl -is a bartender at classico and still looking good. look her up in the hall of shame.

KoKi9290
10-06-2007, 08:59 PM

Arecelys is by far and away the best of either bar.

psriches
10-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Has anyone ever picked up or gotten with any Classico bartenders???Since 2004, i've had about 5.

stevereds
10-06-2007, 10:08 PM
I fucked one from Classico last year. Clean and nice.

But with all the girls walking around, why do you have a fixation on the bartender. Is it just a fetish?

haha! No .it's not a fetish..there was one I found cute in July.. she had long dark hair, very light skin, looked almost wht.....seemed to not smile too much..but everytime I went there..she seemed friendly to me..and always stayed in front of me where I sat... not sure if it was cos she wanted a better tip..or maybe more?? something about her look and atrtitude seemed sexy lol... it's probably a long shot.,.but worht a try..
I usually jusyt go there for a beer or two..then leave anyways..

I'll keep ya posted..

Hey what other bars..have decent bartenders? Ive been to most...forget the names..which by Classicos has less street rats?

JD426
10-06-2007, 10:26 PM
i thought I thaw a question about..... oh never mind.

pink,
you're a sick fuck.:rofl:

jensenspecial
10-07-2007, 01:27 AM
since '93 I've had about all of them...

stevereds
10-07-2007, 04:59 AM
since '93 I've had about all of them...
haha! ..Hey Peter..
Me and my buddy will be back this Tuesday....
I'm sure we will see you that night at Passions...and most others too!
what's the prices for the "boom boom room"?

weyland
10-07-2007, 05:48 AM
The lovely Vanessa !!!! A great ass plus she is one of the few chicas with freckles.
I picked up Vanessa from Tam Tam café on the Malecon in Puerto Plata during my Spring 2007 trip and reported on her with some nude pics. She told me she had worked at Barba Negra and was now working as an indie. I asked if anyone else knew her but no-one responded. Are you now telling me she used to tend bar at Clasico?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684708aa3238d31.jpg

ChicaSeeka
10-07-2007, 11:14 AM
The infamous and indefatiguable Chicaseeka should be chiming in here.

Chimming in..... Not all the girls will go out... But i think most will
I have spoken with one in particular over the last 5 trips, and when I asked her what she likes to do after work, she says, "Sleep", she will not go out after work....
We had a lunch date set up last trip for her 1 day off during the week, But a "dominican Emergency" came up and she was unable to meet me, I assume she is married or attached...but will continue to work on it next trip since she did give me her phone # and has called me while i was there, ussually busts my chops and calls me from behind the bar to ask me if I need another drink LOL

Jimmydr
10-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Chimming in..... Not all the girls will go out... But i think most will
I have spoken with one in particular over the last 5 trips, and when I asked her what she likes to do after work, she says, "Sleep", she will not go out after work....
We had a lunch date set up last trip for her 1 day off during the week, But a "dominican Emergency" came up and she was unable to meet me, I assume she is married or attached...but will continue to work on it next trip in 12 DAYS....

They will all go out. They know what you are doing and how often you come there. If you come for a week every month and have one steady of the course of a year, when you move on to the next they will be willing. If you bang 100 hookers a year like me and most others, chances are they will never be caught dead with you.

Beads
10-07-2007, 11:28 AM
For some chicas who are smart and have a decent job its going to require more work to get your hands on them. They already make money and work in a place where they see tons of people and can evaluate them better based upon what they do inside the establishment.

This type of chica is usually going to be MUCH SMARTER than the ones wandering around looking for quick pesos.

She has time on her side as well. She has steady income from her job and can now pick and choose what targets she will go after inside the bar.

She will watch what chicas you speak to, how many drinks you buy, how much money in general you spend in the bar, how often your around, etc etc.

She might even engage in conversation with you to get a better feel for you as well.

She could be married but probably just has one or more WU guys so she can play smart.

Why would she bother going with you for 1500-2000RD for 1 night when she has money coming in on a constant basis on the line?

Being she goes with far fewer guys more will be interested in her and she can charge more. A chica like this will probably require you to put in more time or more pesos to get at. Or some combination of the two.

ChicaSeeka
10-07-2007, 11:33 AM
For some chicas who are smart and have a decent job its going to require more work to get your hands on them. They already make money and work in a place where they see tons of people and can evaluate them better based upon what they do inside the establishment.

This type of chica is usually going to be MUCH SMARTER than the ones wandering around looking for quick pesos.

She has time on her side as well. She has steady income from her job and can now pick and choose what targets she will go after inside the bar.

She will watch what chicas you speak to, how many drinks you buy, how much money in general you spend in the bar, how often your around, etc etc.

She might even engage in conversation with you to get a better feel for you as well.

She could be married but probably just has one or more WU guys so she can play smart.

Why would she bother going with you for 1500-2000RD for 1 night when she has money coming in on a constant basis on the line?

Being she goes with far fewer guys more will be interested in her and she can charge more. A chica like this will probably require you to put in more time or more pesos to get at. Or some combination of the two.

I just gotta continue to lay on the "PAPI CHULU CHARM" LOL

Cuba Libre
10-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Since 2004, i've had about 5.Did you have to pay a salida?

psriches
10-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Did you have to pay a salida?No salida because i picked them up after closing. The Disco is not like a bar where you can salida the chicas out. The Disco is legit employment.

However, it's not really that big a deal. I score with regular working "not-a-putas" sometimes but i wouldn't consider the Classico bartenders "not-a-putas". These chicas are puta's who are taking a break from the street. Many worked the regular bar scene, the strip, Passions, etc.

They are putas on "time-out".............................

Choirboy
10-07-2007, 01:08 PM
I picked up Vanessa from Tam Tam café on the Malecon in Puerto Plata during my Spring 2007 trip and reported on her with some nude pics. She told me she had worked at Barba Negra and was now working as an indie. I asked if anyone else knew her but no-one responded. Are you now telling me she used to tend bar at Clasico?

To answer Weyland's question, Vanessa worked as a bartender at the Merengue Bar below Classico's for a while after leaving Barba Negra. Although I don't believe she has worked there for quite a while, she's definitely still in Sosua working as an indie. I saw her with gringos numerous times during my July and September trips. Always either at the Merengue Bar or upstairs in Classico's. Never behind the bar.

She is definitely a hottie, however she agreed to meet a friend of mine 3 different times over the phone and she never once showed up.

Beads
10-07-2007, 01:27 PM
So shes hot, cool, and unreliable? Sounds like a typical puta.

stevereds
10-07-2007, 05:48 PM
thanks..everyone..excellent input..too..
Hey ChicaSeeker..is she off on only Sundays?? the one you are referring to? lol...anita or anna? I believe is her name..
In july at my first attempt I got the..I "sleep" after work... but that was my first night meeting her...she improved as the week went on...
maybe this trip..who knows...

dijinn
10-07-2007, 06:25 PM
The bartenders at Classico's are definately available. You just have to be willing to wait for them after Classico's closes or wait for their single day off each week. Strange to hear that guys get turned down by them, I've never had a problem getting one of the girls behind the bar there, as long as I was willing to wait for them.

ChicaSeeka
10-07-2007, 06:28 PM
thanks..everyone..excellent input..too..
Hey ChicaSeeker..is she off on only Sundays?? the one you are referring to? lol...anita or anna? I believe is her name..
In july at my first attempt I got the..I "sleep" after work... but that was my first night meeting her...she improved as the week went on...
maybe this trip..who knows...

nope, she is off on a weekday..

psriches
10-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Strange to hear that guys get turned down by themPutas turn down mongers all the time.....

Beads
10-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Putas turn down mongers all the time.....

Some putas you wish would turn you down than have to deal with their shitty performances and bad attitude once they get back to the room. :rofl:

Thats the beauty of a chica being a free lancer. She has the option to turn down anyone she chooses.

eldorob
10-21-2007, 10:08 AM

Ok, she's cute, but who's hand is that under her arm??

Rubicon
10-21-2007, 11:47 AM

Oh shit, I got my laugh for the day. Now I can go back to work. LOL

BrooklynBeas
10-21-2007, 11:10 PM
Ive fucked 2 bartenders from Classico in my time... maybe 3... One of them i fucked before she really got into the game and on numerous occasions... The first trip when i fucked her a few times she didnt cost me anything... i did give her a monetary gift when i left though. The next time i came back i was with her again but she asked me for some money when we were done... But whatever i thought was fair LOL... Dont ya love it when they say that... The third trip back she didnt go with me because she "had a boyfriend" uhm oK..

JuanElGriego
10-21-2007, 11:48 PM

LOL ....... looks like Weyland's!!!

weyland
10-22-2007, 04:29 AM
It's my picture but I have never noticed that before. Weird. Perhaps she is really as old as me but renews her youthful looks by voodoo magic and it was starting to wear off.

eldorob
10-22-2007, 07:46 AM
LOL ....... looks like Weyland's!!!

so Weylands under the table? :eek:

That explains the smile...:rofl:

HAMMERHEAD
10-22-2007, 11:56 AM

no, she just finished baking biscuits and tea cookies....:rofl:

WHAT A INDIE.....????

El Capitan
10-22-2007, 06:49 PM
I dunno, that hoe in hat got fugly ass man hands.....I'd be afraid of her putting the G.I. Joe Kung-Fu grip on my rod...

questner
10-28-2007, 08:12 PM
Hey, Weyland, Vanessa once got mad with me when I told her I'm not buying her a beer cause I am not banco dominicano to buy a beer to every puta.

Now, honestly, has anyone on the board did Anita? In a week she got tips from me for a good ST.