PDA

View Full Version : Cristals Mustang Ranch

biggun1221
10-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Hola,
I was just wanting to know if anyone has been to Cristals Mustang Ranch, and if so, what is your opinion of the place. I emailed them and got an email back showing some of the available girls. I am planning a trip back to DR, and I would like some information on this place. I have been to BB's and had a great time there, but would really like to try something a little different this time. If anyone has information and has been there please post your experience.

Cuba Libre
10-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Hola,
I was just wanting to know if anyone has been to Cristals Mustang Ranch, and if so, what is your opinion of the place. I emailed them and got an email back showing some of the available girls. I am planning a trip back to DR, and I would like some information on this place. I have been to BB's and had a great time there, but would really like to try something a little different this time. If anyone has information and has been there please post your experience.Did they say these girls were on the premises or were they working at Cristals?

Here's (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61750&highlight=mustang) a thread where there was some discussion about the place.

biggun1221
10-17-2007, 09:55 AM
They said in the e-mail I got back from them, that these girls they have are at a local bar and you go there to meet them and then you take them back to the resort and do your thing. Thanks for the site that you gave me, If thar is what is happening there, I dont want any part of that place.

Si_Poppi
10-17-2007, 06:06 PM
If you are going to get a Cristals chica, it's not a bad deal, considering the alternative costs of salida, chica, taxi, cabana/hotel, plus food and drinks.
I wouldn't try it with a new chica but I might try it with one that I have had some good experiences with.

Cuba Libre
10-18-2007, 04:14 PM
If you are going to get a Cristals chica, it's not a bad deal, considering the alternative costs of salida, chica, taxi, cabana/hotel, plus food and drinks.
I wouldn't try it with a new chica but I might try it with one that I have had some good experiences with.That's assuming that all that's included. The details are still a bit murky. I'm surprised no one form this board has tried it yet.

Dark Knight
10-19-2007, 12:15 AM
We've been trying to follow them, but it's impossible. They, absolutely, NEVER, tell the truth. They will say whatever they think you want to hear. For each of us that has ask them, we each got a different answer. That's why things are so, "murky".

They're far too dodgy for any of us to be bothered with them. With any luck, the current owners will go belly up shortly, and new owners, (U.S., Canadian or European) will take it over and turn it into the wonderful whorehouse that it's meant to be. Until then, we have washed our hands of the place.

That's assuming that all that's included. The details are still a bit murky. I'm surprised no one form this board has tried it yet.