PDA

View Full Version : Forth of July 2004 Villa Bash!!!

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 08:33 AM
Just like last year, Gordon is doing it again. :o :lol: :D

Shadow Dweller
04-09-2004, 09:29 AM
I'm going to need a vacation to recover from my vacation! :lol:

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Looks like Vak, his buddy Larry, Shadow, The Swede, LaJazz, Strangeluck and his buddy and myself will all be at The Palace that weekend. Looks like a party is forming. Wild times ahead of us all. 8)

Jimmydr
04-23-2004, 11:15 AM
There are no rooms available but there are three pending deposits and 2 on Hold!!!! :D :) :o

Don Tomas
04-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Well even if I'm not at the Palace I will still be there for the bash!

Jimmydr
04-23-2004, 01:28 PM

We expect 50 mongers and 1,000 chicas!!!!! :shock:

Don Tomas
04-23-2004, 05:08 PM
Cool then that means I can have 950 of them!

Jimmydr
04-24-2004, 07:58 AM

The Bash was held at G Mans Villa in the Hills.

Don Tomas
06-17-2004, 07:40 PM
Jimmy, so what are the details? I don't know Gordon but hope to meet him, I guess everyone who knows is invited.

When does it start/end?
Where in the hills?
How do I get there?
Does it cost anything?
etc?

You already answered the most important question, I'm glad it won't be a sausage fest.

Also I am guessing this isn't an all day/night bash since you and Vak have your own bash later that night in the Penthouse.

Don Tomas
06-19-2004, 05:53 PM
I decided to try and answer some of my questions by hitting the Yahoo group and looking up old posts. Didn't find much just this...

We all ended up at the catered Mora Mai party at the Villa thrown by Gman.
Swede and LA had El Boem chicas. MichJeff and NCJohn had Crystals chicas and all the Palace chicas were there as well.
There were maybe 40 guys and 30 chicas there and alot of fire works and great food.

You mention 1000 chicas this time around, something going on I don't know? Just curious if I should make arrangements to bring my own chica(s).

Jimmydr
06-20-2004, 10:34 AM
Jimmy, so what are the details? I don't know Gordon but hope to meet him, I guess everyone who knows is invited.

When does it start/end?
Where in the hills?
How do I get there?
Does it cost anything?
etc?

You already answered the most important question, I'm glad it won't be a sausage fest.

Also I am guessing this isn't an all day/night bash since you and Vak have your own bash later that night in the Penthouse.

It starts around noon and they have taxi s that run back and forth. Its free and you can stay as long as you want.

Jimmydr
06-28-2004, 11:48 AM
He wants a show followed by an all out group participation!!!

Bring a chica to toss in the mix! :shock:

It will be in The Palace Penthouse!!!!!!

Its not for the shy or timid! :D