PDA

View Full Version : dead asshole!

Apos
01-15-2006, 02:21 PM
http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46658&page=7
the thread gets sidetracked but shows that there are some scary dudes in the DR...just like home 8O

Apos
01-15-2006, 02:23 PM
i and others here know some of the people directly involved so reas assured it's not exaggerated or BS. no need to panic either but be aware...

LM
01-15-2006, 02:54 PM
........what do us tourists do to protect ourselves...Us guys are wandering around all the time........most tourists go to A1's and really don't come face to face with a problem like you did Apo's..

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:00 PM
be smart:

stay out of isolated places while alone

have a wingman...i was alone

be aware of your surroundings

be really careful changing money or flashing money
-------------------------------------------------------------

i hope it was a seasonal thing but i'll be more carefull and carry very little cash.

i chose to walk to the condo and back...would change my route if i ever stay there again...or have a vehicle.

i bet if i had a buddy ewith me it wouldn't have happened. if it did we probably would have kicked ass but it likely wouldn't even have been attempted.

also i was complacent. it was daylight in a place i'd walked many, many times. partly my fault for sure. they saw an oppourtunity and took it.

i'll be much better prepared in the future. the onlyone that lost was my regular. i'd planned to "donate" more pesos to the cause but the thieves got them. all she got was leche....
:twisted:

LM
01-15-2006, 03:09 PM
be smart:

stay out of isolated places while alone

have a wingman...i was alone

be aware of your surroundings

be really careful changing money or flashing money
-------------------------------------------------------------

i hope it was a seasonal thing but i'll be more carefull and carry very little cash.

i chose to walk to the condo and back...would change my route if i ever stay there again...or have a vehicle.

i bet if i had a buddy ewith me it wouldn't have happened. if it did we probably would have kicked ass but it likely wouldn't even have been attempted.

also i was complacent. it was daylight in a place i'd walked many, many times. partly my fault for sure. they saw an oppourtunity and took it.

i'll be much better prepared in the future. the onlyone that lost was my regular. i'd planned to "donate" more pesos to the cause but the thieves got them. all she got was leche....
:twisted:

I walked that road a few times.......

once at about 2 in the morning ...when the "rental car" wouldn't start and I had to leave it in front of the Hali-Gali bar, and walk back home to the condo...

On a personal level, I've always found the DR a little unnerving........

You got robbed, and also my two buddies were also robbed at gunpoint just before Thanksgiving.....

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:11 PM
same "rental" for the invasion?

i've had many a trip in it with no issues...hopefully that will continue :D

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:12 PM
next time i'm on that road i won't be alone...and we'll be hunting ladrones! :evil:

LM
01-15-2006, 03:14 PM
same "rental" for the invasion?

i've had many a trip in it with no issues...hopefully that will continue :D

same "rental"....I think all issues are fixed....Kevyboy also had a few issues with the "rental" last time....

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:15 PM
talking with the "rental company" was assured it's in tip top shape...and the owner wouldn't mind if we ran the ladrones over with it...no extra charge :) :twisted:

JDR
01-15-2006, 03:16 PM
talking with the "rental company" was assured it's in tip top shape...and the owner wouldn't mind if we ran the ladrones over with it...no extra charge :) :twisted:You can get a ladrone permit.

Kevy
01-15-2006, 03:17 PM
No major problems, It will get us where we are going.

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:17 PM
permits...we don't need no stinkin permits! or badges :twisted: :D

LM
01-15-2006, 03:20 PM
talking with the "rental company" was assured it's in tip top shape...and the owner wouldn't mind if we ran the ladrones over with it...no extra charge :) :twisted:

yes...it's a good reasonably priced "rental".....and I really have no complaints....during Canadian Invasion, the "rental" is going top take us places we haven't been before...in fact, I want a blowjob in the back seat of said "rental" and you Apo's or Kevyboy or Phoenix or whoever, is going to do the driving while said event is occuring....some pics also, or a video... :evil: :D

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:21 PM
done!

who's the lucky chica? :lol:

LM
01-15-2006, 03:22 PM
I don't know yet......I'm getting depraved, and it's you guys fault.. :wink:

LM
01-15-2006, 03:23 PM
done!

who's the lucky chica? :lol:

The one that accepts my peso's......

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:23 PM
holy shit!!! you hae almost 2000 posts! 8O 8O 8O

post whore :P :twisted:

Kevy
01-15-2006, 03:25 PM
At least he is not a General Announcement whore like someone else. :roll:

LM, don't pick a scarey one lik ethe last time you tried that. That's all I ask.

LM
01-15-2006, 03:26 PM
holy shit!!! you hae almost 2000 posts! 8O 8O 8O

post whore :P :twisted:

Who are you calling a post whore.....you post whore you... :?

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:27 PM
i'll be the guy changing all the GA's to normal posts when i get the ok from jimmy and DT 8O :oops:

LM
01-15-2006, 03:27 PM

LM, don't pick a scarey one lik ethe last time you tried that. That's all I ask.

Ok, your hired as my chica filter.....Jimmy failed me last time.....

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:29 PM
you need a new perscription for your beer goggles? :D

Kevy
01-15-2006, 03:31 PM

No, no, your my wingman, I shoo the ones I don't want ot you. Apos, willhave to be the filter.

LM
01-15-2006, 03:32 PM
you need a new perscription for your beer goggles? :D

I was negogiating with the nice looking one, Jimmy helped, and before you know it, I'm getting a blowjob in the backseat of the rental car from the ugly one.....didn't know what hit me, I tell ya...... :oops:

LM
01-15-2006, 03:34 PM

No, no, your my wingman, I shoo the ones I don't want ot you. Apos, willhave to be the filter.

You throwoff's are not too bad......I'll take em.... 8)

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:36 PM
not to worry....i'll hook you up but she won't be blowing you in the back seat and NO pics or video 8O

anyway, i'm sure you'll find someone suitable....you are your own liquor control board! :twisted: :roll:

LM
01-15-2006, 03:46 PM
not to worry....i'll hook you up but she won't be blowing you in the back seat and NO pics or video 8O

anyway, i'm sure you'll find someone suitable....you are your own liquor control board! :twisted: :roll:

The thing is, i was sober at the time...... :roll: :cry: :oops:
There will be suitable ones.....we'll see to that... :D :evil:
I keep my promise on the other one.....in fact you can hold my camera.. :wink:

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:49 PM
sould i bring the deodorant or will you hace your own... :twisted:

p.s. i kept seeing the "crazy" lady on the beach and in town last trip...with the "beehive" hair style....i showed her your pic...i think she wants ya! :evil:

LM
01-15-2006, 03:53 PM

p.s. i kept seeing the "crazy" lady on the beach and in town last trip...with the "beehive" hair style....i showed her your pic...i think she wants ya! :evil:

Your carrying around my pic with you......maybe I should be a little concerned.. :P

That deodorant thingy....I'm over that now.....but you never know, in case I want to get kinky again on this trip....

Apos
01-15-2006, 03:58 PM

Your carrying around my pic with you......maybe I should be a little concerned.. :P

That deodorant thingy....I'm over that now.....but you never know, in case I want to get kinky again on this trip....

not to worry...i don't cary it but i showed her ISOC and she had a good laugh :evil:

Phoenix
01-15-2006, 04:40 PM

Don't forget I want my half china one!

Phoenix
01-15-2006, 04:41 PM

yes...it's a good reasonably priced "rental".....and I really have no complaints....during Canadian Invasion, the "rental" is going top take us places we haven't been before...in fact, I want a blowjob in the back seat of said "rental" and you Apo's or Kevyboy or Phoenix or whoever, is going to do the driving while said event is occuring....some pics also, or a video... :evil: :D

Maybe we can find a good looking one at Long Beach this trip

Apos
01-15-2006, 04:41 PM
my buddy is trying to get the number but he thinks she's out of the puta business....still trying to track down my 1st chica from my first trip...another of his wife's "cousins"...we'll see. :D

LM
01-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Apo's the matchmaker.....

Apos
01-15-2006, 04:44 PM
that was my main chica from October...she did alright too except for the bitches that wanted 4500 pesos...each...bye bye bitches :D

Phoenix
01-15-2006, 04:54 PM
my buddy is trying to get the number but he thinks she's out of the puta business....still trying to track down my 1st chica from my first trip...another of his wife's "cousins"...we'll see. :D

Out of the puta business :eek: ! Is she 28 or something?

Apos
01-15-2006, 06:24 PM
maybe early 20's to 25...not sure :?

Phoenix
01-15-2006, 06:39 PM
maybe early 20's to 25...not sure :?

Hope she is still a whore or maybe just a nice girl who needs a little extra spending money

Apos
01-15-2006, 06:40 PM
i'll let ya know :D