PDA

View Full Version : Belkis Massage Parlor....

HombreSucio
10-26-2007, 10:38 AM
.... 500 pesos (US$16.50) for a 1 hour massage & BBBJ finish.

There is a small selection of girls that most likely vary every day and they are not very busy, so you should have plenty leverage!

I had "Orchidia" (or she had me) 23yrs old 5'6" 125lbs and rate face/body 7.5 - 8 (but then again different strokes... pun intended... get it? strokes - massage parlor! :rofl: )

Massage = 7 (prefer firm/hard)

BBBJ = 7 (prefer variable speed/p.s.i. + 1 hand on shaft/1 caressing "the Jewels" style ... I find most women don't suck well, but all alternatives are too unacceptable!)

SUGGESTIONS:

#1 - Clarify terms before entering room (as always!)!

#2 - Make the girl *"show" (*strong emphasis added) you the Time before entering the room!!!! Do not let them "short-clock you unless you don't care about the massage part!!)

#3 - During the final clean-up don't let them get lazy, because most of 'em are! Putting clothes on over baby oil isn't a lot of fun! Make her uses 2 towels if necessary!!!

#4 - If all the above is good, give a nice Tip, cause next time with this girl you'll get Higher Milage!

Located on the same side of the street as the New Garden Hotel on Dr. Rosen Calle heading toward the ocean. Cross the street by Bon ice cream store and it's about 3 stores beyond the corner before the laundry place.

psriches
10-26-2007, 05:11 PM
OUTSTANDING THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remyman41
10-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Hmm at half the price of Passions, I might have to take a look.

FnB
10-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Am I correct in assuming this place is run by the Belkis of Passions fame?

MisterPink
10-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Am I correct in assuming this place is run by the Belkis of Passions fame?

You are incorrect, different Belkis, there is really nothing special to look at this Belkis massage place. I would not even compare it to Passions.

(I am sure it's good for a therapeutic massage and an inexpensive wank!)

mp

the_Jayman
10-26-2007, 07:54 PM
HEY HOMBRE ! ! !

YOU'RE GREEN AGAIN ! ! !

Congrats but keep in mind what I told you about Jimmy ;) :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

Great meetin ya man . . . bet you and me are blue by morning :mrgreen: :rofl: :corky: :rofl: :mrgreen:

HombreSucio
10-26-2007, 09:49 PM
HEY HOMBRE ! ! !

YOU'RE GREEN AGAIN ! ! !

Congrats but keep in mind what I told you about Jimmy ;) :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

Great meetin ya man . . . bet you and me are blue by morning :mrgreen: :rofl: :corky:
:rofl: :mrgreen:

hey man - great meeting you cause you're funny, complex, deep thinking, party like a muthafugga and tuff-assed! you got a good street look to you! bet you don't get messed with!

so how's the "Land of NO" treatin' ya? it sucks being back... no?

HombreSucio
10-26-2007, 09:53 PM
You are incorrect, different Belkis, there is really nothing special to look at this Belkis massage place. I would not even compare it to Passions.

(I am sure it's good for a therapeutic massage and an inexpensive wank!)

mp

first - you don't know what you're talking about! i brought 3 guys over to show them to girls. they said the girls were attractive!

second - i NEVER compared it to la passion!

fellas..... look for yourselves!

MisterPink
10-26-2007, 10:23 PM
first - you don't know what you're talking about! i brought 3 guys over to show them to girls. they said the girls were attractive!

second - i NEVER compared it to la passion!

fellas..... look for yourselves!

First of all, tone it down a little bit, I do not need your multi colored fonts shouting at me.

second..... I spend a great deal of time on that street and know what a SHITHOLE that place is...Are the sheets clean? I bet you itch a little now.

Thirdly, I assume you are "Pimping" since you are bringing guys to a massage parlor/whorehouse....so I apologize if I ruined your pimp hand.

So do me and this website a favour, take a deep breath and stop pimping second rate scabies infested places to save a few pesos.

mp

HombreSucio
10-26-2007, 10:35 PM
First of all, tone it down a little bit, I do not need your multi colored fonts shouting at me. they aren't for shouting, they are to make the damn point that the reply's about!!! and i really am not concerned about your needs!

second..... I spend a great deal of time on that street and know what a SHITHOLE that place is...Are the sheets clean? I bet you itch a little now. i don't itch

Thirdly, I assume you are "Pimping" since you are bringing guys to a massage parlor/whorehouse....so I apologize if I ruined your pimp hand. now i'm gonna shout YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

So do me and this website a favour, take a deep breath and stop pimping second rate scabies infested places to save a few pesos. CHANGE THAT TO "FUCK YOU!" HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!

mp

HEY JAYMAN....I BET I'M BLUE AGAIN BEFORE YOU!

Here we go again!!!!

psriches
10-27-2007, 12:44 PM
Thank you for the Massage Parlor info...................