PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Aqua Parque water Park

Gutter Meat
07-16-2004, 08:44 AM
I was just reading an article on the Sosua news web side about this water park " Columbus Aqua Parque" and wondering if anyone has been there. It says you can see it on the way to the airport from Sosua but I don't ever remember seeing it. If anyone has been to this place can you give a brief report on it. Only 250 pesos to get in , it sounds like a kool place to bring a chica!! It even has places to eat and bars around the pool!!!
Gutter Meat

Jimmydr
07-16-2004, 08:49 AM
I was there, and it was a ton of fun. Its on the rightside going to Sosua. They have some okay restaurant inside and the place is kind of empty. I will return there in Augost.

Gutter Meat
07-16-2004, 08:51 AM
I think i'm gonna check it out!!! How much you think it should be from The Palace to the water park in a taxi ? $5 to $10 ?

Jimmydr
07-16-2004, 08:56 AM
I think i'm gonna check it out!!! How much you think it should be from The Palace to the water park in a taxi ? $5 to $10 ?

300-400 each way or maybe 700 RT. Allow about 2.5-3.0 hours there.

the_Jayman
07-16-2004, 12:30 PM
This does sound fun !

Gutter Meat
07-22-2004, 04:43 AM
I went to The water park and it was great. From Sosua palace took a cab 200 pesos and going back on a moto concho 50 pesos. It cost 250 pesos to get in or about $5. You can rent a locker for About 70 pesos. Not too crowded so you didn't have to wait on line at all on any of the slides. Theres 2 places to get snacks and beer or soda. About 75% Dominicans and 25% tourists. I didn't take a chica but I would I think I will next time.THere were about 4 big slides and about 6 small ones in case you take a chica with her kid(s). :D .

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 09:23 AM
THere were about 4 big slides and about 6 small ones in case you take a chica with her kid(s). :D .

Take a chica with her kid... you on vacation or what? Take the chica .. leave the kid at home.

Any single chicas in the place that you could have gotten or that made the I wanna fuck the shit out of you eye contact you damn rich american bastard???

Gutter Meat
07-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Yeah why not take the kid along? What"s the big freekin deal? I'm no rich American but it was only 150 pesos to get into the Water Park for children.
While I was there some chica maybe 19 or 20 smiled at me and then later on I seen her holding hands with a Dominican guy inside the game room . He then came up to me and asked me if my name was Mike.
I guess she knew me some how but I couldn't remember her.

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 02:55 PM
Maybe you were drunk one night and fucked the guy?

Oh no wait I thought Nomad posted that...

and its not the few bucks to take the kid to the water park its the fact that im not there to start a relationship and family ... im there to have fun and that doesnt include watching kids... sorry if i sound selfish but thats my thoughts ... and its not that i dont take care of kids there ... i give them money and buy them food all the time... i even been out to breakfast with kids across the street from the palace but if im interested in fucking a girl in the DR i want her to know that it is only a business deal... the end

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 03:38 PM
i even been out to breakfast with kids across the street from the palace

This kid probably eats well all year round! :D

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 04:31 PM
ive taken alfredo, rolland and fernando to eat a few times... all my friends take care of these kids and they get clothes as well from someone when we leave!... thats right im on first name basis ... they are like my sally struthers kids that i take care of and trust me they appreciate it more then any american kid i know

Gutter Meat
07-22-2004, 11:21 PM
Maybe you were drunk one night and fucked the guy?

Oh no wait I thought Nomad posted that...

and its not the few bucks to take the kid to the water park its the fact that im not there to start a relationship and family ... im there to have fun and that doesnt include watching kids... sorry if i sound selfish but thats my thoughts ... and its not that i dont take care of kids there ... i give them money and buy them food all the time... i even been out to breakfast with kids across the street from the palace but if im interested in fucking a girl in the DR i want her to know that it is only a business deal... the end

Well you take them out to eat , you buy them food,you know them by there 1st names and you give them clothes, I guess Brooklynbeas deserves a medal for his outstanding charitable contributions. I just don't see how if some chick brought her kid along for 3 or 4 hours to a water park means I'm a baby sitter or starting a family. I don't know what Sosua would do without all of Brooklynbeas handouts. You're a real stand up guy and I'm sure no other monger can match your acts of kindness & generosity.

Gutter Meat
07-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Brooklynbeas writes hes not there to start a relationship or a family and his trips doesn't include watching kids but then on the next post Brooklynbeas writes that they are like his Sally Struters kids that he takes care of.
AS YOU WERE SAYING...........

Magnum
07-23-2004, 06:35 AM
I'm with you Gutter Meat...I have to meet this Aunt Bea one time. He sounds too good to be true.

Beas,

Ease up on my man Nomad......

Jimmydr
07-23-2004, 07:57 AM
Yeah why not take the kid along? What"s the big freekin deal? I'm no rich American but it was only 150 pesos to get into the Water Park for children.
While I was there some chica maybe 19 or 20 smiled at me and then later on I seen her holding hands with a Dominican guy inside the game room . He then came up to me and asked me if my name was Mike.

I took my girls kids with us to Jarabacao for 4 days 3 nights. Of course we brought the nanny as well and I had a great time! :D

BrooklynBeas
07-23-2004, 08:13 AM

I took my girls kids with us to Jarabacao for 4 days 3 nights. Of course we brought the nanny as well and I had a great time! :D

But Jimmy , thats your girl... if you meet a girl and you plan on being with her long term then thats normal ... but if you meet a girl in the club to have sex with and thats it i just dont think its in your best interest to hang with the whole family... trust me you can get attached to the kids if you have a good heart and im not saying im the best guy in the world but i treat everyone the way i would like to be treated... i sense some sarcasm in Gutters words about me .... guess i touched a soft spot with him also... people cant take other peoples honesty and thoughts here i guess

Gutter Meat
07-23-2004, 01:50 PM
To Brooklynbeas,
Well lets see you called me a "rich American bastard" and then you said "I got drunk and fucked a guy"..... here's my opinion.. If you don't want me to embarras you again on this board keep your comments about me to yourself.

BrooklynBeas
07-23-2004, 03:26 PM
THere were about 4 big slides and about 6 small ones in case you take a chica with her kid(s). :D .

Take a chica with her kid... you on vacation or what? Take the chica .. leave the kid at home.

Any single chicas in the place that you could have gotten or that made the I wanna fuck the shit out of you eye contact you damn rich american bastard???

read this again Gutter... i asked you if there were any single chicas in the place that you could have gotten or that made the "I wanna fuck the shit out of you eye contact, you damn rich bastard"... i didnt say you were or even call you a bastard... what i mean is the way they give you the look ... like they wanna fuck... and they may think of you as an american rich bastard...the part about you fuckin a dude ... i did it to take a shot at Nomad... read it again, take a fuckin chill pill and calm down... i was talkin with jimmy before about not posting my opinions on here anymore because people cant take jokes and start acting like lil girls... i can take it but when i dish it out people catch feelings...... read again and from now on i wont comment on you, about you, or towards you. Beas- Out

Jimmydr
07-23-2004, 04:04 PM
First fight on the board, Wow! It started off as a water park post and then went south. :(

You go for the chicas, or you go to build relationships, its all good. Lets all be friends here :?:

BrooklynBeas
07-23-2004, 04:23 PM
im not fighting im just not posting or joking with anyone i think cant take it anymore ... in other words i will joke with Jimmy only unless a comment is made towards me... people take words out of context and catch feelings i see... i would like to know how he is going to embarASS me though ...its all fun and games to me...

I most likely wont be on the site this weekend so to all that wanna bash me or embarASS go ahead ill see it on Monday... happy friday

Don Tomas
07-23-2004, 04:31 PM
im not fighting im just not posting or joking with anyone i think cant take it anymore ... in other words i will joke with Jimmy only unless a comment is made towards me... people take words out of context and catch feelings i see... i would like to know how he is going to embarass me though ...its all fun and games to me...

You have personally hurt my feelings too many times...I will be searching google for all of your posts on every board, copying down all of your "mac daddy" lines, and telling every chica in the DR those lines! Your days of free toto are over!!! :evil:

[read sarcasm]

BrooklynBeas
07-23-2004, 04:35 PM
uhm OK luckily my peso goes a long way... and although i am not a "rich Bastard" i can afford to bang them anyways

but then again when i say the lines that you say the free tot will be taken from you as well

07-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Brooklynbeas writes hes not there to start a relationship or a family and his trips doesn't include watching kids but then on the next post Brooklynbeas writes that they are like his Sally Struters kids that he takes care of.

Brooklynbeas... I'm still waiting for you to explain this one...

Macky
07-23-2004, 06:55 PM
Depends on the guy. I enjoy entertaining a chica and kids. Going through a different chica every night is always available, so doing something else for a while is fine. For me, the problem with hanging around with a chica's kids is that I start to settle down, get domestic, and forget that this is P4P and that I'm going back to the US before long.

BrooklynBeas
07-26-2004, 08:57 AM

Brooklynbeas... I'm still waiting for you to explain this one...

Well .. Guest, Some of us like to adopt a child like Jimmy donates money to someone in DR... i think he spoke about this before... which is tax deductible... Sally Struthers asks for .37 cents a day to take care of a child... when i go to DR i take care of these kids with gifts money food... etc... So instead of donating through her I do it on my own ... i dont expect anything in return for it and i dont claim them on my taxes .. I do it because i want to and it makes me feel better... As for mixing the chicas that you are with sexually and their children in the DR... i dont agree with it but everyone has their own opinion... I have a girl in NY that has a daughter and she is not mine but i would only treat her like she was because i care for her mother and am in it for the whole package... Things are different in DR... maybe i dont make sense but i make sense to myself... this is the last post about this topic i will entertain here... if you do not like my views or opinions in this area... dont read it... if you cant help reading it and find it to be offensive... to fuckin bad

BrooklynBeast

Jimmydr
07-26-2004, 09:06 AM
I have a girl in NY that has a daughter and she is not mine but i would only treat her like she was because i care for her mother and am in it for the whole package... Things are different in DR... maybe i dont make sense but i make sense to myself... this is the last post about this topic i will entertain here... if you do not like my views or opinions in this area... dont read it... if you cant help reading it and find it to be offensive... to fuckin bad

BrooklynBeast

Makes sense to me. :D

nomad
07-28-2004, 12:23 AM
Finally some cheap entertainment Magnum, Jimmy and I don't have to start. Now, I am laughing my ass off.

For what is it worth. You can possibly score some cheap pussy being nice to the kids. On the flip side she will try to get clingy. And it is kind to be nice to the kids. But some of them are first class scam artists. Hunger and survival is the mother of invention.

Beas, Gutter get a grip. Are we getting sensitive???? LMAO.

OK girls, Pacifiers at ten paces. Duke it out. :)

Nomad

Shadow Dweller
07-28-2004, 03:10 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~twellspeak/slap.jpg