PDA

View Full Version : 10/2007 - M&M Massage - A Legit Place

HombreSucio
10-27-2007, 02:32 PM
1 Full Hour = 600 pesos + 100 pesos tip (voluntary)

Got a great massage in this immaculately clean, relaxingly quiet spa complete with a/c and "white noise" to zone out by. i like my massage firm/hard and indicated such to the girl.

found the place thanks to the Recommendation(s) of either The Jayman or El Drunko... or possibly both (i was a little El Drunko, myself to remember exactly) who by the way, i just met for the first time. Both seemed like great guys once we all stopped sniffing around each other with wariness and suspicion, like tigers in the jungle crossing paths for the first time.

i was told right from the get go that there'd be no type of "happy ending" and i was 100% sure of it once i laid down naked on the table waiting for the girl to come back in. and when she did, she took a towel and covered up my ass, a sure sign of a *"professional" massage. later on after the flip, she tucked the towel firmly around my thigh so's not to touch "the boys" while she massaged the upper thigh area. another sign of a professional massage.

* note that it is not UNheard of to get a "happy ending" in "professional" spas, because like everything else, everywhere else in this life..... YMMV. i bet if i was a regular, eventually i'd get what i wanted, providing there was some chemistry between us! but who needs to work at it in sosua when there's la passions!

have fun being turned to butter and may all your endings be happy!

located about 1 1/2 blocks from the New Garden Hotel. From the NG head toward the Bon ice cream joint and at that corner make a left. Then walk to where the Orange phone store just past (i think) Popular Bank, same side of street. It's located in the small shopping plaza next to the Orange store.

B_J_Lover
10-27-2007, 03:20 PM
Hombre, you have no idea how familiar we are with M&M, but the intel is appreciated!

HombreSucio
10-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Hombre, you have no idea how familiar we are with M&M, but the intel is appreciated!

good to stay current...no?

Kevy
10-27-2007, 04:34 PM
I was there in a few weeks ago, for the first time in a year and the place is smaller with fewer rooms. I guess since Kika left.:rolleyes:

B_J_Lover
10-27-2007, 08:14 PM
I know - Kika was the reason I really went to M&M, so now I just go to Kika. Closer, next to Lou's. One stop shopping!

Pana
10-27-2007, 08:37 PM
I know - Kika was the reason I really went to M&M, so now I just go to Kika. Closer, next to Lou's. One stop shopping!
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/Panabklyn/4klgkjl.jpg

snoozer
10-27-2007, 11:24 PM
I go there every day during the months I am in Sosua in the winter. Zuni and Luz Marie are the two girls working there and no, you will not get extras but you will get the best professional massage you have ever had. I alternate between the two and on my last day there I spoil myself with two girl /1 hour massage.

The owner Meri also give very good manicure and pedicures.

moshy2k
10-28-2007, 05:09 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/Panabklyn/4klgkjl.jpg

I wonder who got Pana into those massages.... LOL

HombreSucio
10-28-2007, 08:17 PM

i'll have to give this place a try next time. nothing beats a great massage....except great boca!

Hemp
10-28-2007, 08:46 PM
I wonder who got Hempstead into those massages.... LOL

it took me a few trips to give this place a try last week!!! and man it more than lived up to the hype!!!!!!!!! excellent professional massage, calm, relaxing, quiet place...with some zone out music...before you know it you will be snoring its so relaxing... definitely a 1 a day massage next trip.

NO EXTRAS WHAT SO EVER!!!

but if this place gave even the slightest extra...just a mere rub and tug along with that professional massage, it would BLOW PASSIONS OUT THE WATER!!! HANDS DOWN.

LM
10-28-2007, 08:49 PM
I tried M&M's a few times last year....must say, it was excellent..

This last trip I went by Kika's new place a few times....both times the door was open, but nobody there..:confused:

elsucio
10-28-2007, 08:53 PM

This last trip I went by Kika's new place a few times....both times the door was open, but nobody there..:confused:

She is usually one of the 2 chicas sitting on the stools at Yocastas bar, kinda skinny light skinned girl with a little mole on her face. Probaly did not know you were looking for her.

HombreSucio
10-28-2007, 10:06 PM

yes, i like this avitar very much! but it must be at least 30 years old. no woman has hair on her pussy, anymore! i remember the good old days like they were yesterday. back in the days of fur and morning dew. there was something very erotic about it. although there's something to be said about the modern uncle fester look! but that 4 o'clock stubble's such a bitch!

LM
10-28-2007, 10:17 PM
yes, i like this avitar very much! but it must be at least 30 years old. no woman has hair on her pussy, anymore! i remember the good old days like they were yesterday. back in the days of fur and morning dew. there was something very erotic about it. although there's something to be said about the modern uncle fester look! but that 4 o'clock stubble's such a bitch!

That's my Cuban girlfriend........want to see more of that pussy:corky:

HombreSucio
10-28-2007, 10:23 PM
That's my Cuban girlfriend........want to see more of that pussy:corky:

yes....matter of fact i would like that very very much! and are all the cuban women like that???

cause if yes....then i hope the castros' will hurry up and die already!! i'm already beginning to pack my bags!

LM
10-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Can't post nude pics in this section....I'll post in the "Green Section"...

HombreSucio
10-28-2007, 10:58 PM

fur?? or fur-free?

HombreSucio
10-28-2007, 10:59 PM

fur?? or fur-free?? :D

LM
10-28-2007, 10:59 PM
fur?? or fur-free?

with fur...:lol:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70789

HombreSucio
10-28-2007, 11:01 PM
with fur...:lol:

might be luv at first sight!!! :)

Hemp
08-02-2008, 07:37 PM
809-571-3061

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/moshy2k/IMG_0324thetrip.jpg

snoozer
12-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone of this often overlooked experience in Sosua. It is located to the left of the Banco Popular in the Plaza Colonial. There are three girls working there, Zuni, Lu Maria and Daneli plus the owner Mary. Mary speaks good english and Luz Maria speaks some (make her practise it if you go there).

The massage costs $ 600 (less than $20) for one hour. Do not ask for extras, you will not get any and the girls do not like being asked.

I have sent many people there over the years and cannot recall anyone not saying it was the best proffesional massage they have ever had. Its only $ 20 with a tip. Tell them Geoff sent you, you will probably not get a deal but it may improve your service a little.

Cuba Libre
12-09-2008, 11:15 AM
I have sent many people there over the years and cannot recall anyone not saying it was the best proffesional massage they have ever had. Its only $ 20 with a tip. Tell them Geoff sent you, you will probably not get a deal but it may improve your service a little.And hopefully, it will improve your service :)

snoozer
12-09-2008, 01:55 PM
My service is pretty good already, I spend so much time there I may as well own the place.

snoozer
12-19-2008, 06:55 AM
For those of you in Sosua at this time, today is staff christmas bonus day at M and M. All proceeds for todays massages goes to the girls, the owner takes nothing. Once in a while I have a two girl massage, today seems like a good day.

onetosix
12-20-2008, 02:53 AM
I have to concur with the other kudos in this thread regarding great massages at M&M. I have been going there many times for at least a year now and never left without a smile on my face....as mentioned previously though it is a legit type place and so don't even think about asking for / or expecting "extras". All three girls are excellent...Daneli, Zuni, and Luz Marie. I have had them all multiple times and each has their own kind of style and touch as is true anywhere. My favorite is Daneli. Sometimes I just walk in and she is available and sometimes I call ahead and schedule a time with her. The girls make a small % of the 600 peso/hr fee charged by the owner Meri(pronounced like Mary). I always give a gererous tip(propina) to the girl which they get to keep all of it. I have talked with them outside of work and learned that only about 1 in 4 clients bothers to give a tip. I was surprised by this and would encourage any of you guys that go there not to be a cheapskate and to be generous with them because they deserve it for their great service. Most of their clients are gringos along with a few Dominicans. WOW....wish I was there right now!!! Great place.

moshy2k
12-20-2008, 03:52 AM
I have to concur with the other kudos in this thread regarding great massages at M&M. I have been going there many times for at least a year now and never left without a smile on my face....as mentioned previously though it is a legit type place and so don't even think about asking for / or expecting "extras". All three girls are excellent...Daneli, Zuni, and Luz Marie. I have had them all multiple times and each has their own kind of style and touch as is true anywhere. My favorite is Daneli. Sometimes I just walk in and she is available and sometimes I call ahead and schedule a time with her. The girls make a small % of the 600 peso/hr fee charged by the owner Meri(pronounced like Mary). I always give a gererous tip(propina) to the girl which they get to keep all of it. I have talked with them outside of work and learned that only about 1 in 4 clients bothers to give a tip. I was surprised by this and would encourage any of you guys that go there not to be a cheapskate and to be generous with them because they deserve it for their great service. Most of their clients are gringos along with a few Dominicans. WOW....wish I was there right now!!! Great place.

The owner Meri gives a GREAT MASSAGE. FYI

TC
11-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Prices are now as follows

30 min is 400 pesos
60 min is 700 pesos
90 min is 1000 pesos
120 min is 1200 pesos

Kikas down near shark bar is still 500 pesos for 60 minutes. Kikas has the better massage, but Karin at MM is damn cute!

explorador negro
04-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Anyone know the names of the people working in M&M now? Could you recommend someone? Is Luz Marie still there?

EN

Seville
04-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Luz Marie is still working there.

SeaWeed
04-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Prices are now as follows

30 min is 400 pesos
60 min is 700 pesos
90 min is 1000 pesos
120 min is 1200 pesos

Kikas down near shark bar is still 500 pesos for 60 minutes. Kikas has the better massage, but Karin at MM is damn cute!

had a massage at Kikas for an hour at 500 Pesos back in 2009..and it was the best massage mi ever had...and mi have had a few

explorador negro
04-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Luz Marie is still working there.

Damn. I was hoping she moved on so I could avoid drama. Oh well, she gave a damn good massage so I'll have to turn on the charm to get back in.

EN

SeaWeed
04-10-2013, 10:44 PM
you think she'll remember you?

explorador negro
04-12-2013, 09:39 PM
you think she'll remember you?

I she doesn't remember me. That would be good. But I think she might.

Although, she might have taken others home to meet family or had others sample her pleasures since me. Here's to hoping she forgot all about me.

EN

bige810
04-13-2013, 01:08 PM
I went there in Dec. of last year and the service was still as good as before when I first started going there in 2008. Now simply known as M massage and in a location a few steps to the left now. 90 mins. for 1000 pesos and I will be back when I return in 3 weeks. :)

gdogg
04-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Go to Kika...she RULES!!!

BrooklynBeas
04-13-2013, 01:26 PM
Damn. I was hoping she moved on so I could avoid drama. Oh well, she gave a damn good massage so I'll have to turn on the charm to get back in.

EN

Why don't you just go to Kika's massage on Pedro Clisante..? If coming down Dr. Rosen (the block of Rockies, New Garden, Sosua Suites, etc...), when you hit the strip aka Pedro Clisante, make a left (away from Rumba), cross the street, which will mean you are on the same side of the street as Rumba, go about 3 or 4 store fronts passed the intersection, you should see an opening on your right, most likely there will be a sign that says Kika Massage, go into the opening, there will be a staircase on your right about 15 yards in, go up the flight of stairs, (think its an orange or red staircase if I remember correctly) and on your right, you will see Kika massage... If you walk into the open door and don't see anyone, most likely they are busy with a client, yell a "hola" or "hello"... Someone will come out to greet you... Ask for Kika for the best in my opinion, but the other girl that works there is almost as good... In January it was 600 pesos an hour and I think 400 a half hour... Tipping is not a must, but I usually give Kika 100 pesos tip to make it 700 for the hour... Enjoy and no drama... Thank me later...

explorador negro
04-13-2013, 10:40 PM
Why don't you just go to Kika's massage on Pedro Clisante..? If coming down Dr. Rosen (the block of Rockies, New Garden, Sosua Suites, etc...), when you hit the strip aka Pedro Clisante, make a left (away from Rumba), cross the street, which will mean you are on the same side of the street as Rumba, go about 3 or 4 store fronts passed the intersection, you should see an opening on your right, most likely there will be a sign that says Kika Massage, go into the opening, there will be a staircase on your right about 15 yards in, go up the flight of stairs, (think its an orange or red staircase if I remember correctly) and on your right, you will see Kika massage... If you walk into the open door and don't see anyone, most likely they are busy with a client, yell a "hola" or "hello"... Someone will come out to greet you... Ask for Kika for the best in my opinion, but the other girl that works there is almost as good... In January it was 600 pesos an hour and I think 400 a half hour... Tipping is not a must, but I usually give Kika 100 pesos tip to make it 700 for the hour... Enjoy and no drama... Thank me later...

I will put this on my to do list this visit. Thanks for the intel.

EN

No Worries
04-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Karina is freaking awesome too. She has her own place, "Karina Massage" directly across from the Playero supermarket. Mid 30s, short with huge tits! I was really hoping she would provide extras (So I could get my hands on those puppies) unfortunately, she only does professional massage. Yes, I did ask! LOL! I was a little embarressed to ask, but I figured "Fuck it, this is the DR. I am sure she has been asked before."

Hemp
05-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Good to see M&M still holding it down! :)

MrHappy
05-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Good to see M&M still holding it down! :)

Good price + good service = Longevity. It's still amazing to me that all of the whores in Sosua can't understand that.