PDA

View Full Version : Best time of day for La Passion?

mroutcall
10-27-2007, 07:12 PM
If you want to get in and out of the DMV in NYC the best time is wednesday morning. If you want to get a good detailing for your car on Hempstead Tpke in Elmont, LI its after 7pm on thursday. Want to get a free pizza in down town in the Village order just after closing and ask if you cant take it off their hands....:lol:

When do you show up at La Passion for the best service? Or is it hit or miss?
</IMG>

Beads
10-27-2007, 07:26 PM
the best service doesnt really have a time at LaPassion. Cheaper salida if you plan on taking one out is definitely later at night.

Also the earlier in the day the better chances of getting the more popular chicas before someone else takes them out for the day. And the less servicing that chica has done for the day.

You'd be surprised what # you are for any chica on any day. The later in the day the more customers she usually has serviced before you.

eastcoastallstar
10-27-2007, 07:35 PM
6:00PM cheaper salida, more hoes on site

Apos
10-27-2007, 07:48 PM
anytime after 6:00pm is prime and takeout after 9:00 for $3000 pesos total is not a bad deal at all IMO :corky:

the_Jayman
10-27-2007, 08:02 PM
is there a worst time @ Passions . . . I think not ! ! !

Apos
10-27-2007, 08:08 PM
only when it's closed and there are no chicas around:rofl:
is there a worst time @ Passions . . . I think not ! ! !hopefully Peter will start opening in the morning soon, that would be awesome! :iconTU:
breakfast at Rocky's, then a soapy at passions,
then off to Siempre Soul on the beach...what a day :rolleyes::corky:

mroutcall
10-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Nights would be best saved for the clubs... right? I planned on La Passions during the daytime like off-peak hours on the LIRR. Easy to find a seat. So then, what about day of the week, if not time of the day. Studies have shown that the best day of the week for surgery is Monday or Tuesday.

the_Jayman
10-27-2007, 08:32 PM
one day I got to La Passions about 8 at night . . .

another day I got there about 2:30 in the afternoon

another day I arrived about 1:30 . . . get the spagetti bolanase ! ! !

I HAD A FUCKIN BLAST EVERY TIME ! ! ! (who da man ?)

I went there bout midnight this other time . . .

Peter . . . what can I say other than thanks thanks THANKS ! ! !

Ingus_Khan
10-27-2007, 08:58 PM
That's a good question. What is the best time? I see all these posts with Passion's chicas dancing on the bar or on the pole, climbing the damn ceiling, or playing in the pool. That shit has never happened when I was there, 2Pm, 5Pm, 9pm. When is this bewitching hour when the chicas loose all control or do you have to pay extra for that.:mrgreen::rofl::mrgreen:

Or is this treatment reserved for TropicBob, Jayman, ChicaSeeka, and ErickS.:mrgreen:

Apos
10-27-2007, 09:14 PM
the chicas "get busy" for a combination of reasons: (not necessarily in any order)

1. hearing music they really like

2. buying them drinks or if they've been drinking

3. having interesting customers in the bar that they like and that encourage them

4. speaking to them...in spanish

5. breaking out the cameras

once they start having fun you just have to keep the momentum going...
...it only takes one "fun" chica to really get the rest going
That's a good question. What is the best time? I see all these posts with Passion's chicas dancing on the bar or on the pole, climing the damn ceiling, or playing in the pool. That shit has never happened when I was there, 2Pm, 5Pm, 9pm. When is this bewitching hour when the chicas loose all control or do you have to pay extra for that.:mrgreen::rofl::mrgreen:

Or is this treatment reserved for TropiBbob, Jayman, Chicaseeka, and ErickS.:mrgreen:

the_Jayman
10-27-2007, 09:57 PM

works for me every time ! ! !;) :rolleyes: :corky: :corky: :corky:

Citynights
10-28-2007, 01:55 AM
The best time to go
La Passions.....:rolleyes:
is when you cum.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

remyman41
10-28-2007, 08:47 AM
3-4 pm girls are fresh

eldorob
10-28-2007, 10:36 AM
the chicas "get busy" for a combination of reasons: (not necessarily in any order)

1. hearing music they really like

2. buying them drinks or if they've been drinking

3. having interesting customers in the bar that they like and that encourage them

5. breaking out the cameras

once they start having fun you just have to keep the momentum going...
...it only takes one "fun" chica to really get the rest going

Good list...very friendly fun place to hang out

MyTio
10-28-2007, 12:03 PM
On the weekend you might want to get their early last July on Friday night around 800pm. only one girl left. :eek: I did not fell like hunting so I took her Angela was her name well worth it:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :)

blacksultan
10-28-2007, 01:13 PM
If you want to get in and out of the DMV in NYC the best time is wednesday morning. If you want to get a good detailing for your car on Hempstead Tpke in Elmont, LI its after 7pm on thursday. Want to get a free pizza in down town in the Village order just after closing and ask if you cant take it off their hands....:lol:

When do you show up at La Passion for the best service? Or is it hit or miss?
</IMG>

When the hoes are walking into work (that is how I caught Belkis)--I was with Remyman and Leeway at the time. Get there early before they have had a couple of dicks in there mouths and are tired. Never pull them out at around closing time because they may not have the energy to form voltron.