PDA

View Full Version : Harbor View Condos

DominicanBilly
10-28-2007, 05:05 PM
Billy's New Accommodations in Puerto Plata.

The Harbor View Condos are now open with the pool-jacuzzi and sports bar-restaurant completed and ready for any of my old clients who frequented the "Field of Dreams Inn".

Located 1 block off the main highway but above downtown Puerto Plata it is more convent for the chicas using the Caribe Tours busses but 10 minutes longer of a drive to Sosua than the Field of Dreams location.

As with any project in the Dominican Republic you must be ready to deal with delays in construction. What looked like a month’s work took over 2 months to finish.

We have sold 6 of the 8 condo units with 1 - 2 bedroom unit and 3 - 1 bedroom units fully furnished and available to rent. A perfect setting for those with steady Dominican GFI's who want to show off their cooking.

The bar has two television receivers to be able to watch sporting events from the Direct TV satellite network or the local cable system.

The restaurant will be serving the same menu as in the Field of Dreams as I have been able to keep the same employees. A smaller venue with seating for 16 persons.

Photos and rental rates available on http://harborviewcondos.4t.com web site. I needed to start a new web site to avoid confusion with the old Field of Dreams site.

Hope to be able to host some of my old friends here at the new place.
Bill (DominicanBilly) Lane

Apos
10-28-2007, 05:11 PM
looks excellent! Best of luck with the new project!

ChicaRider
10-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Good luck Billy - the condos look great!

TMONEY
10-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks Billy, I am actually on the market but I had trouble getting financing..looks like a sweet deal.

the_Jayman
10-28-2007, 05:29 PM
I need a good weekend of drinkin with the Lane's . . . it's been too long ! ! !

Think Super Bowl Boys ! ! !

Jimmydr
10-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Make it smaller, I can still see it.

Marco
10-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Good luck with your new project, Billy!

weyland
10-29-2007, 07:51 AM
I had the privilege of visiting there this spring before the condos were furnished and, of course, before the pool and bar were added. The rooms and location are superb. It is a few minutes walk from La Javilla, the transport interchange, so couldn't be more convenient, and easy to park if you have your own auto.

I strongly recommend everyone to sample Billy's hospitality at least once on their trip.

private1
10-29-2007, 09:11 PM
I also stayed there for about a week before the pool was put in and had a great time. I can't wait to go back now the pool and sports bar are finished. Harbor View is more spacious and more private than FOD and closer to all the POP action so is ideal for guys who enjoy the local clubs, carwashes etc. There should always be fellow mongers to hang out with at the bar and go out at night. I hope Billy will have a few of those dinner parties too. Best of luck with this new venture.