PDA

View Full Version : What's up...

Galvin
10-28-2007, 05:45 PM
I know there is a general introduction thread but just posting here as well to introduce myself.

I'm a newb and seeing as though I hate posting questions when I know I can most likely search and find the answers my posts count won't be high quickly .

I'm a local hobbyist and plan on making my first trip to the DR this dec. Pretty set on Sosua. Damn near excited.

Hemp
10-28-2007, 05:47 PM
have a blast man!!! TRY YOUR BEST to come with a wingman or friend/s you know from home.

have fun. if u have any question specific stuff to ask PM me otherwise just study the sosua sections...

Galvin
10-29-2007, 10:16 PM
I TRIED to get 2 others to go but no one is available. Also don't have any close friends who are really into the hobby so it's a hard pitch.

Will definitely pm you if I have any questions. Thanks.

ilikenyacional
10-29-2007, 10:22 PM
I TRIED to get 2 others to go but no one is available. Also don't have any close friends who are really into the hobby so it's a hard pitch.

Don't wait for anyone, you'll be fine alone. Read the board and buy a small spanish phrase book and bring money-condoms. That's all you need !

Have fun, the first one is the best.

JuanElGriego
10-29-2007, 10:25 PM
When in Dec. u planning on going?

moshy2k
10-29-2007, 10:37 PM

Welcome aboard Galvin,

Check out the travel calendar and see if your schedule will match others in town. I am sure some of the vets would be happy to show a new guy the ropes.

blacksultan
10-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Don't wait for anyone, you'll be fine alone. Read the board and buy a small spanish phrase book and bring money-condoms. That's all you need !

Have fun, the first one is the best.

That's right, leave them muthafuckas at home. I don't try to convince my friends anymore. Do you. Life is way too short.

Jimbo44
10-29-2007, 10:44 PM
I know there is a general introduction thread but just posting here as well to introduce myself.

I'm a newb and seeing as though I hate posting questions when I know I can most likely search and find the answers my posts count won't be high quickly .

I'm a local hobbyist and plan on making my first trip to the DR this dec. Pretty set on Sosua. Damn near excited.
When in Dec.? I am there with a new wingman, his 1st time from Dec 20-27.:smile:

Galvin
10-30-2007, 07:52 AM
When in Dec. u planning on going?

When in Dec.? I am there with a new wingman, his 1st time from Dec 20-27.:smile:

Haven't booked yet but it is looking like Dec 12 - 16.

Christmas will come a little early...

Galvin
10-30-2007, 07:55 AM
Welcome aboard Galvin,

Check out the travel calendar and see if your schedule will match others in town. I am sure some of the vets would be happy to show a new guy the ropes.

Didn't even realize there was a travel calendar. Thanks.

eastcoastallstar
10-30-2007, 07:22 PM

As you should be, welcome to the board, have fun in the DR, plenty of chicas to welcome you with open legs!!!

Galvin
11-10-2007, 05:06 PM
8 days alone in Sosua, too much??

Jimmydr
11-10-2007, 05:12 PM
8 days alone in Sosua, too much??

But you won't be alone.

Galvin
11-13-2007, 08:32 PM
But you won't be alone.

lol, thanks.

plane/hotel all booked. 8 days in total. May do a 2 day trip to Santo Domingo. Really looking forward to everything.

Now the hardest part is staying off the boards and doing the spanish lessons.

passasabe
11-14-2007, 04:19 PM
When I booked trip to the DR I did it with the mindset that I was going alone, but a 3 friends came through and we went together. But if nobody was going I was definitelty going by myself, when my mind is set it is set. You will have a blast by yourself, just pace yourself and don't get to bang up out there on the streets. 8 days is alot, so you definitely have to take it slow and not try to bang everything the first day. With that many days you should be able to get to the other towns around Sosua and see the sights. I am going back in April and might do a long weekend in February, just the airfares into POP are expensive right now.

Remember, Don't overpay the Chicas
Hydrate, penetrate and then compensate.

Jimmydr
11-14-2007, 04:24 PM
When I booked trip to the DR I did it with the mindset that I was going alone, but a 3 friends came through and we went together. But if nobody was going I was definitelty going by myself, when my mind is set it is set. You will have a blast by yourself, just pace yourself and don't get to bang up out there on the streets. 8 days is alot, so you definitely have to take it slow and not try to bang everything the first day. With that many days you should be able to get to the other towns around Sosua and see the sights. I am going back in April and might do a long weekend in February, just the airfares into POP are expensive right now.

Remember, Don't overpay the Chicas
Hydrate, penetrate and then compensate.

Two weeks is never enough time let alone 8 days.