PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Bar Just Outside Sosua

Beads
10-28-2007, 09:53 PM
For a change of pace I went to a small bar located across the street from the sign for Los Charamicos on the main highway headed out of Sosua towards the airport. If your headed outside Sosua towards Puerta Plata when you see the sign for Los Chamaricos look to your left up on the hill.

Large Presidente was only 70RD last week. Its a good spot to see all the action going into and out of Charamicos and a lot of locals drink there. Some tourists and a lot of chicas will pass through earlier in the day before going to the discos. No food or cigs are sold but if your hungry there is a chicken stand about 2 minutes walking towards Puerta Plata on the other side of the road.

Youll see a big black barrel they cook the chicken in out by the road only 90RD for 1/2 a chicken and very good.

Definitely a nice change of pace and cheap.

ChicaSeeka
10-28-2007, 10:34 PM
For a change of pace I went to a small bar located across the street from the sign for Los Charamicos on the main highway headed out of Sosua towards the airport. If your headed outside Sosua towards Puerta Plata when you see the sign for Los Chamaricos look to your left up on the hill.

Large Presidente was only 70RD last week. Its a good spot to see all the action going into and out of Charamicos and a lot of locals drink there. Some tourists and a lot of chicas will pass through earlier in the day before going to the discos. No food or cigs are sold but if your hungry there is a chicken stand about 2 minutes walking towards Puerta Plata on the other side of the road.

Youll see a big black barrel they cook the chicken in out by the road only 90RD for 1/2 a chicken and very good.

Definitely a nice change of pace and cheap.

The place was definately hopping I stopped in to visit my good buddy beads There on the way back from Santiago.........

remyman41
10-28-2007, 10:36 PM
How was the atmosphere as far as taking chicas out of there?

Beads
10-28-2007, 10:40 PM
How was the atmosphere as far as taking chicas out of there?

There was one or 2 older chica bartenders you wouldn't be interested in. Its more of a locals hangout with chicas wandering in with their boyfriends or before they head to the discos for customers.

One thing thats good is if you go there before the discos and see a chica wander in you like you can hang out and drink with her for only 70RD for a big Presidente. Getting her , both of you, or several chicas drunk on beer is really cheap in that bar. I will definitely go back it was a nice local dominican atmosphere.

seeker241
11-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Hi Beads, you may not remember me, I met you at the Shark Bar Toga Party last month. I thought your other avatar, with the Beads coming out of the Chica's ass, was cool. FYI, there is a beer/soda distributer on the main road in the Los Chamaricos section (on the left as you go toward POP), where you can get Presidente Grandes for 50 pesos. The was a friendly chica there, as well as others next door and across the street. It seems that when a tourist is in the area, they gather quickly to scope you out, similar to the way big cats in the Africa sense their prey on the open plains.

Beads
11-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Hi Beads, you may not remember me, I met you at the Shark Bar Toga Party last month. I thought your other avatar, with the Beads coming out of the Chica's ass, was cool. FYI, there is a beer/soda distributer on the main road in the Los Chamaricos section (on the left as you go toward POP), where you can get Presidente Grandes for 50 pesos. The was a friendly chica there, as well as others next door and across the street. It seems that when a tourist is in the area, they gather quickly to scope you out, similar to the way big cats in the Africa sense their prey on the open plains.

got some more precise directions? past Los Charamicos? The bar I was talking about is at the sign for Los Charmicos on the left on the hill. They charge 70RD for a grande.

Tony Badabing
11-17-2007, 08:37 PM
MR BEADS Is this chick one in the same as your avatar....yenny

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8123473f90868e91e.jpg

Beads
11-18-2007, 12:20 PM
MR BEADS Is this chick one in the same as your avatar....yenny

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8123473f90868e91e.jpg

Looks like her and she did say she was from Santo Domingo.

Tony Badabing
11-18-2007, 09:41 PM
If that's her she had a fight with a chick in boca chica and never came back there.....She has a twin sister that's not in the game (puta)