View Full Version : Sosua Info for 1.26.06

Bug Boy
01-26-2006, 12:12 PM
Sosua......................

Last 48 hours no rain

Temperature increase and the sun is shining

New disco on Pedro Clisante to open on 1.27.06

Live show at the Sosua Car Wash on 1.28.06

Chances of the New New York Shark Bar being open for the Canadian Invasion is very, very, slim

Old Shark Bar on the Beach is padlocked shut

Breaking news.........one of the regular putas at 4 Roses just walked into Alfs Internet to get internet and email lessons................

Tonto4
01-26-2006, 01:00 PM
UH oh . . .that last item. Somebody's gonna be in trouble 8O

Keep us updated about what's happening down there herb.

JDR
01-26-2006, 01:07 PM
Sosua......................

Last 48 hours no rain

Temperature increase and the sun is shining

New disco on Pedro Clisante to open on 1.27.06

Live show at the Sosua Car Wash on 1.28.06

Chances of the New New York Shark Bar being open for the Canadian Invasion is very, very, slim

Old Shark Bar on the Beach is padlocked shut

Breaking news.........one of the regular putas at 4 Roses just walked into Alfs Internet to get internet and email lessons................

Great if 1,000 chicas pay the $14.95 they can see my pictures.

ErikS
01-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Thanks Herb,
I fly back down tomorrow. Will you still be there? I owe you a beer!

and FYI, Lou assurred me that even if the new Shark Bar wasn't ready fully operational, we would still have our BBQ party there on Sunday the 29th at 4pm.

psriches
01-26-2006, 04:29 PM
I heard about that Sosua Car Wash show. Anthony Santos is performing. Should be mucho chicas in attendance! :wink:

Tonto4
01-26-2006, 07:16 PM
I heard about that Sosua Car Wash show. Anthony Santos is performing. Should be mucho chicas in attendance! :wink:

I would enjoy seeing a live bachata show. Its incredible how the big stars still tour the country, playing in small venues. I love bachata.

JD
01-26-2006, 11:53 PM

I would enjoy seeing a live bachata show. Its incredible how the big stars still tour the country, playing in small venues. I love bachata.

Antony Santos, my favorite bachata artist. I am so jealous.

JD

Beads
01-26-2006, 11:59 PM

Antony Santos, my favorite bachata artist. I am so jealous.

JD

Whos he? I never pay any attention to the dominican music im too busy watching the chicas!

JD
01-27-2006, 03:12 AM
Antony Santos is "El Mayimbe de Bachata". I saw him live during my first trip to the Dominican Republic back in 1996. I have been a fan ever since.

Monger On,

JD

psriches
01-27-2006, 05:47 AM
I try to experience the entire culture. Not just the chicas! :wink: