PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl In Santiago?

brianod
01-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Hey guys baby is due the 4th so it looks like I am going to miss the Superbowl at Lou's Shark Bar :cry:

Does anybody know where it can be seen in Santiago?

Cheeno
02-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey guys baby is due the 4th so it looks like I am going to miss the Superbowl at Lou's Shark Bar :cry:

Does anybody know where it can be seen in Santiago?

Last October, I went to a restaurant called "Kukara Makara" (spelling?!?). At night, they have a huge TV screen and they were showing an NBA basketball game.

I asked my friend if they show other U.S. sporting events and he said yes.

knotty
02-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Last October, I went to a restaurant called "Kukara Makara" (spelling?!?). At night, they have a huge TV screen and they were showing an NBA basketball game.

I asked my friend if they show other U.S. sporting events and he said yes.

I like the food in this restaurant. it was quite interesting watching the waiters dressed like cowboys.

Kevy
02-17-2006, 11:31 PM
I like the food in this restaurant. it was quite interesting watching the waiters dressed like cowboys.

even thou they messed up your chicken order?
I remember being there. Brianod made it to Sosua for the superbowl and everything was good with him.

knotty
02-17-2006, 11:43 PM
even thou they messed up your chicken order?
I remember being there. Brianod made it to Sosua for the superbowl and everything was good with him.

I forgot all about that. damn, the brain cells are dying fast.

gdogg
02-18-2006, 03:59 AM
I read somewhere on DR1 that this year's SuperBowl was almost impossible to get in Santiago. I didn't catch the reason why.

Kevy
02-18-2006, 07:25 AM
There was a cable problem in Sosua and there was no sound available.Buit it was fixed during the game.