PDA

View Full Version : Need some info, please...

lotech
01-30-2006, 10:57 PM
I will be arriving in Sosua in a few days. I will be arriving in the early evening and have a few questions:

1) What are M&M Massage's hours?

2) Where is the closest place to the Europa that is open in the evening to pick up water, beer and assorted sundry items?

3) What are Caribbean Communications & Orange's hours?

4) Where is the closest farmacia to the Europa? Hours & value for Vitamin C & V.

5) Which is the best farmacia for Vitamin V & C?

6) Is Ambien available in the farmacias?

I will be at Plaza Allegria, across from the Europa, on Friday, Feb. 3 at 11PM. If you're in town, stopby and say "Hi!"

I look forward to meeting anyone who will be in Sosua when I am (Feb. 3-10). Shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

psriches
01-30-2006, 11:04 PM
#2 Just down the street from Europa on the right side is the grocery store. It's just across from carib communications........

gdogg
01-31-2006, 09:12 AM
#1. I believe 1 to 11pm.

#3. 9-6

#4. The one next to Texaco (make a left at Harrisons Jewelers) is a little closer than the one next to Morua Mai...the service is faster. I recommend the new La Pela 120 pesos for two tabs!! Not sure of the hours, but I'd guess 9-7.

#5. See #4.

#6. Probably...never looked for it. I'm sure someone knows.

lotech
01-31-2006, 12:21 PM
I keep hearing about the Texaco station but have no idea where it is in relation to the Europa

Tonto4
01-31-2006, 12:26 PM
M&M opens at9am, but the full massage crew don't get there til after 10am

gdogg
01-31-2006, 05:49 PM
I keep hearing about the Texaco station but have no idea where it is in relation to the Europa

As you leave Europa, make a right. Walk until you get the corner where Harrison's Jewelers is on one side and the taxi stand is across the street (perpendicular). Make a left, go up the hill and the Texaco station is on the right. The farmacia is in the plaza...can't miss it.

LM
01-31-2006, 07:50 PM
I will be arriving in Sosua in a few days. I will be arriving in the early evening and have a few questions:

1) What are M&M Massage's hours?

2) Where is the closest place to the Europa that is open in the evening to pick up water, beer and assorted sundry items?

3) What are Caribbean Communications & Orange's hours?

4) Where is the closest farmacia to the Europa? Hours & value for Vitamin C & V.

5) Which is the best farmacia for Vitamin V & C?

6) Is Ambien available in the farmacias?

I will be at Plaza Allegria, across from the Europa, on Friday, Feb. 3 at 11PM. If you're in town, stopby and say "Hi!"

I look forward to meeting anyone who will be in Sosua when I am (Feb. 3-10). Shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

There's a few of us guys down here during your holiday time.....look us up at Rocky's in the morning between 10 am and noon..

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/425/rockys6fp.jpg

or Hermanns beach bar in the afternoon.....usually one of us is sitting around having a beer...

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1409/drtripspanishlessons161copy2nt.jpg

I'll try to make sure we meet you at the Allegra bar on Fri.,.....of course you know that your buying... :)

psriches
01-31-2006, 09:12 PM
I keep hearing about the Texaco station but have no idea where it is in relation to the Europadown the strip towards the clubs, hook a left to the main road. right there!

slim13
02-01-2006, 03:02 AM
Sosua is pretty compact so you should be able to find everything you need, so don't worry. Just about everything you will need is within walking distance. It's an easy place to navigate and there are plenty of friendly people to point you in the right direction if you can't find what you need on your own.

Enjoy your trip, I'm sure you will feel like you are at home within a day or two.