PDA

View Full Version : Trip #2: La historia del blanco tigre de Santiago (Sosua)

Don Tomas
07-17-2004, 09:33 PM
First thanks BrooklynBees for the idea...

Saturday, July 03:
I arrive in Santiago greeted by DominicanRay and his amigo Jose bearing some cold Presidentes. Ray has a phone ready for me and all I need is cards. Get some pesos 46.30, drop some stuff at Ray's, and pickup LAFireman (making it up keeping real names off the board) and head to Sosua. We drink Brugal & Presidentes on the way up. I arrive at the Palace around 4:00pm and we have some beers and I check in, I arrange for a manicure for tomorrow, have a case a Presidentes purchased for my room, and get the scoop on the scene. I am pissed that Natalie isn't waiting there with Claudia for me, oh well (arranged by two people sending word). TheSwede & LAJazz are headed to Puerto Plata I want to follow along and see Crystals and El Bohen this time so I decide to see Stephanie at Pluto's first and then depending on her greeting I will decide to go to Puerto Plata or not. I run down to Pluto's but she isn't there, a money changer remembers me and tells me she is working at Playero so I run over there. I go shopping and stand in her line, she is very cold, oh well I head back to Palace and wait for the taxi. We head to Blackbeards first, about 8 working chicas around and 3 mongers. All the girls are asking me where I am from so borrowing from BrooklynBees I reply "Soy un blanco tigre de Santiago", now realize my Spanish sucks but these chicas were falling for it, everywhere! One even asked to see my Cedula! The only hot one I see is with someone so she is cold & distant. I eat something and drink some beers, still nice to grope a chica but I am waiting to see Crystals and El Bohen. We leave after a while and head to Crystals. There they have two areas, one is larger where everyone is at and the other is much smaller with a pole in the corner but supposedly only for gringos? I meet a couple of interesting ones and tried negotiating with one, she wanted $5000RD plus $1500RD Salida! Well she is hot and I wanted a trophy from here so I ask if she takes it in the ass. Nope, oh well bye bye, sorry if I am paying $5000RD, I am getting all three holes! I try going for the infamous Brenda the freak but she isn't interested in me. We head to El Bohen, I like this place a little better then Crystals seemed easier to communicate. I spot a very nice light skinned with huge tits! We negotiate, she wants $6000RD + $1200RD Salida, I offer $5000RD and she accepts. I ask her about freaky-freaky culo style and she asks me how big I am, well I am Irish Catholic but never have gotten any complaints, so I tell her if I am too big she can decline. During this time LAJazz and TheSwede have found their chicas for the night so we head back in our rented taxi. Now it's my first night and I am horny and so is this girl, she is sitting on my lap and starts kissing me. She takes out her tit and I start sucking like a newborn baby, next thing my hand is down her pants and I am finger banging her as we head back to the Palace, I get her to cum on the way back. The taxi was $1500RD ($500 each) I ask to take her picture but she says something about her father might see it. We start out with a little Mamartoto and I make her come a few times, she then tells me she needs a condom to blow me, WTF? So I push her on the bed, grab a SuperSuper bag and start eatting her through the bag, after a minute I look up and say "Te Gusta?" She says no so I get back on the bed, point to my dick and say "Sin Condom, Ahora!" and down she goes. After 10 minutes or so I put her back on the bed, wrap up and slide in. I fuck her in a few positions and finally turn her over for doggy style. While I am fucking her that way I grab the KY and start playing with her asshole. Well she had no complaints and after 10 mins fucking doggy style and lubing/stretching her asshole I pull out and slip it up her ass. She jumps forward but I follow along and move so her head is hitting the headboard. I push all the way in and rest for a bit letting her stretch before I start plowing. Finally I cum, we shower up and watch some TV. About an hour goes by and I rise to the occasion, this time it was just straight sex.

Sunday, July 04:
We wake up around 9am and fuck around some more, again just straight sex but all good. LAJazz's chica knocks on my door around 11am, grabs my chica and they leave. TheSwede & LAJazz are headed to the beach so I tag along. We stop by the NY Shark Bar and I meet ShadowDweller and a few others. I get back to the Palace and have a manicure and pedicure. Now I know everyone wants Toto down there but there are more important things like Football! And today is the Euro 2004 final so I am off to see the game. Eventually the three of us individually end up at the Bologna Bar (I think that was the name of the place) Greece wins 1-0 over Portugal. There is one waitress at the bar that is just giving me a hard-on, TheSwede tells me these are good girls so I just stare at her eyes and ass. Oh those eyes, seriously if I get transferred to the DR for work I will pass on every other girl down there and make her my Sosua novia. Don't think I am sticking with one girl, just one girl per town! We grab some pizzas and head to the Palace. I meet the famous JimmyDR (he is the famous one I am only getting started). We talk for a while and he tells me he was expecting me to be much older, he compliments me on my knowledge of the DR. Thanks Jimmy. He tells me that he is headed to Puerto Plata tonight and so is TheSwede & LAJazz. Again I have to follow the masters so I come along. TheSwede & LAJazz's taxi fills up with mongers from the Palace but I stay with Jimmy. While I was waiting Jimmy ran back to his room and then Nomad and his beautiful wife comes by the Palace. Jimmy's novia, Vak and another friend arrive in Vak's rental. L. is passed-out in the Penthouse and declines on going with us. The known taxi drivers are busy so we take Vak's rental and the five of us head to Puerto Plata. Now the game plan of the night was for me & Vak to get two chicas each and have a party! Well you know plans... Vak wants to go to Mountain View before heading to Crystals so we head to MV. We are having a good time listening to the music when a hot little number comes up to me and introduces herself. Well Vak speaks better Spanish then I, so he (not sure of the verb I should use here) her away from me and the next thing I know she is all over Vak. Oh well the night is young and he who laughs last, laughs best. Jimmy is asking her to call her friends so we can have a party, someone shows up but she is way to big for me. Vak starts saying he wants to keep this "True Love" for himself and not share, he starts asking how to say chemistry in Spanish and such, maybe he should have wrote down some of those Spanish Love Poems on the Don Quijote site. During our time there the power goes out at Mt View so I break out the Mag light. It's a country where they have 18 hour blackouts! We head to Crystals but never get in the door. TheSwede is across the street with his "cowgirl" and she is a hot little number. We are standing around shooting the bull and I keep trying to get rid of this Haitian girl that is bothering me, she finally leaves and goes over to her friends. OMG!!! One of her friends is just priceless, tall for a girl, super thin, no kids, and so wonderfully chocolate. I immediately swoop in for the kill, before I can say "Como te llamo?" the first words out of her mouth is $1500RD for all night, no joke, now you experienced guys will tell me her bottom price was probably like $800RD if she comes out with a price like that but it didn't matter. We have a couple beers and head back to the Palace. Vak & Jessica (his chica) start going at it, my chica (ChiChi) was interested but it never happens, besides Vak has his true love. Jimmy & I take some pictures and after a few I grab ChiChi and we head to my room. Before I can get the door closed my pants are around my ankles and she is sucking me like there's no tomorrow. After a few I undress her, the body was even better, nice perky tits and a stomach and ass so tight you could bounce a quarter off them and it would hit the ceiling! She tells me she wants to shower first so I get the music started while she is freshing up. She comes out and we do some oral for a while, move into fucking, when I get her up doggy style I reach for the KY and start playing with her asshole. She Likes It! So after she is nice and lubed I fuck her in the ass. She is loving it and so am I. We fall asleep, now this was a bonus, she was a total GFE, spooning all night and wanting to be held. (I like that service).

Monday, July 05:
The next morning we go for round two and I send her on her way, she asks for my number so I give it to her. I meet up with ShadowDweller and we head to Mora Mai for breakfast. I head to Judy's to get some more pesos 46.30 as I am walking back I run into Ray and his amiga Saira (see my trip #1), she is giving me the cold shoulder but we head out to Rio San Juan for a couple hours, he drops me off back at the Palace telling me he will be by around 11am to get me tomorrow. So I hang out at the Palace, I am sitting around drinking with the chicas telling them I was going to be working in Santiago, they all offered to be my secretary and said they would go the Cabanas everyday at lunchtime with me. The topic changed and the chicas started discussing anal sex that I was enjoying, so I do a survey, guess what there was only one lucky winner!!! Well two if you include me. So I grab her for $1500RD (never got the name, the one with the short afro) and we head to my room, nice ass. After we finish it's still early and Jimmy's novia's grad party isn't for three hours also I don't like Mexican food so I head to Los Charamicos for dinner. Excellent Langosta at El Central as usual. I decide to walk back along the beach, I stop by a bar in Los Charamicos for a beer and there I see an old friend I met last trip from Quebec. Well it's his birthday so we have a couple rounds and then I move on. I decide to stop in the Shark Bar to see if anyone was there but no one was, then ShadowDweller calls asking if I knew where El Botin was, I told him I thought so and I would be there shortly. Never did make it. Walking past La Rocas I get hissed at and it's a former bartender from Pluto's where I met Stephanie, we talk for a bit and she tells me I should go see Stephanie again, so I do. Stephanie gives me the third degree and tells me to call her in an hour. During that time ShadowDweller calls me and tells me SuperSuper is offering 47-1, damn I so wish I took advantage of that offer. I head back to the Palace to shower & change. When I am there ChiChi calls me and since I don't speak Spanish I hand the phone to Gordo, next thing I know Gordo tells me she is coming to the Palace to see me! Oh well, after an hour I call Stephanie and get vm, I leave a message but she never calls back so I wait for ChiChi. ChiChi doesn't arrive so I head out. I see ShadowDweller at Four Roses so I stop for beer. I see the Flamingo and since it was the only place I missed last trip I decide to check it out. I walk up but the security tells me I can't bring in my beer. One of the afternoon Palace chicas sees me (I had her first trip) and instantly remembers me. She is very cool and speaks English. After finishing my beer I head in, I don't like the music and I brought some American strip club music so I run back to the Palace for my CD, there I run into TheSwede & LAJazz, they asks what's up and I tell them I am hanging at the Flamingo. I get back and TheSwede & LAJazz are walking out. They mention there is only one good one in there, well I got a good one later that night not sure if they meant mine. At the same time I hear "PAPI!" guess who Natalie, I tell her I am mad at her and she was suppose to meet me three days ago, she asks for kiss. I ask her where Claudia is and she tells me she is sleeping at her house. She asks what I am doing so I tell her I have American strip club music and I am going into the Flamingo for a bit. She tells me she will wait at the Four Roses for me. I give the CD to the DJ and I introduce the chicas to Dickie Ride! I buy all the girls, bartender, and DJ a round (even Madonna). Well there is a small chica at the end of bar peeking around a chica giving me the eye and smile. I end up grabbing her after her stage dance and we hit it off. We have a couple more rounds and agree on a price of $2000RD for all night until 11am. I walk right past Natalie with Olga in my arms, damn she was pissed. Oh well she should have been at the Palace Saturday! Well I get her back to the room and again an aggressive little chica, banging the hell out of her and finally up her ass! Four for Four up the ass so far!

Tuesday, July 06:
I wake up to her sucking my morning wood, we end up fucking and then to the showers. She leaves at 10:30, I let her slide 30 minutes. She gives me her number and tells me to call her at 4pm. Ray arrives around 1pm with LAFireman and we head out of Sosua to Santiago.

Continued in part 2

vak
07-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Don Thomas,
I trully apologize if I overstepped the mongering by-laws with Jessica. You seemed ok at the time with her going with me as we did hit it off. Btw, if I gave you the impression that I wouldn't share, my bad. I always want to share! :twisted: Swapping at a sex party is my favorite. I might have been a little embibed at the time to generate that. Next time! 8)

Hopefully, many more adventures together, my friend.

Don Tomas
07-20-2004, 11:26 AM
Don Thomas,
I trully apologize if I overstepped the mongering by-laws with Jessica. You seemed ok at the time with her going with me as we did hit it off. Btw, if I gave you the impression that I wouldn't share, my bad. I always want to share! :twisted: Swapping at a sex party is my favorite. I might have been a little embibed at the time to generate that. Next time! 8)

Hopefully, many more adventures together, my friend.

Oh don't worry man it was quite all right ChiChi more then made up for it, and then of course hearing what a psycho she turned out to be made me that much more grateful. And yes you were quite drunk!

Seriously I could have used a lot of verbs there...
But one of them would have been "Saved me from"

vak
07-20-2004, 11:50 AM
Don't forget, my friend, Yudin's theorem:

"The sanity of the woman is inversely proportional to the quality of the sex!"

Therefore the sex was great!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Don Tomas
07-20-2004, 12:04 PM

Well it looks like Mountain View will be on the agenda for next trip. Did she take it in the ass?

Also what happened Saturday night to you guys after you left Casa Blanca in Santiago?

Jimmydr
07-20-2004, 03:44 PM

Well it looks like Mountain View will be on the agenda for next trip. Did she take it in the ass?

Also what happened Saturday night to you guys after you left Casa Blanca in Santiago?

What happened, well we were all tired and Vak got tired of translating for Wilson after he found out that Wilson only had 2300 pesos to spend. :(