PDA

View Full Version : What is the Europa's policy about bringing back 2 girls?

lotech
02-01-2006, 11:51 AM
What is the policy if I want to have a threesome at the Europa?

Also, how do the girls feel about threesomes? Do the girls do each other or focus on you? Are Frank's girls into it?

JDR
02-01-2006, 11:59 AM
You need to pay for the additional chica at The Europa.

Its your money so they better be into it. :twisted:

gdogg
02-01-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm pretty certain that you'll have to pay extra for another girl at Europa. Are Franks girls into threesomes...you're kidding, right? They're VERY much into each other!
:twisted:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/gdogggatl/NOVEMBER2005Backup022e.jpg

(delete pic if necessary)

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
02-01-2006, 02:09 PM
OK GDOGG NOW I AM PISSED!!!!

:mad:

BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THE PICS THAT YOU POST BUT YOU ARE NEVER

EVER

TO MASK THE FACES OF THE CHICAS FROM FRANKS PLACE...

Selfish...

Actually gdogg if you check the records you will never see a masked photo of Diana or any of the other chicas at Franks....

Por Favor...if anyone is going to be sued on this site its going to be me...

NO MORE REMY PICS FOR YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU RECTIFY THIS PHOTOGRAPHIC ANAMOLY...

D_W_
02-01-2006, 04:45 PM
I don't know why anyone gives the Europa any business...

JDR
02-01-2006, 05:05 PM
I don't know why anyone gives the Europa any business...

Some like that place.

rley69
02-01-2006, 06:02 PM
What is the justification for the charge for additional chicas in the room? It sounds a bit like a taxi charging double to carry two people.

JDR
02-01-2006, 06:07 PM
What is the justification for the charge for additional chicas in the room? It sounds a bit like a taxi charging double to carry two people.

Aroom is for two, not three I guess.

Beads
02-01-2006, 06:19 PM
I had them piled up like cords of wood at the palace one night. Security just smiled and gave me the thumbs up. :evil:

JDR
02-01-2006, 06:24 PM
I had them piled up like cords of wood at the palace one night. Security just smiled and gave me the thumbs up. :evil:

Thats why we like The Palace.

gdogg
02-01-2006, 09:45 PM
OK GDOGG NOW I AM PISSED!!!!

:mad:

BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THE PICS THAT YOU POST BUT YOU ARE NEVER

EVER

TO MASK THE FACES OF THE CHICAS FROM FRANKS PLACE...

Selfish...

Actually gdogg if you check the records you will never see a masked photo of Diana or any of the other chicas at Franks....

Por Favor...if anyone is going to be sued on this site its going to be me...

NO MORE REMY PICS FOR YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU RECTIFY THIS PHOTOGRAPHIC ANAMOLY...

Sorry to offend, Brother Samuel...but I didn't want to violate the picture rule. I'm pretty sure I was pushing it by posting what I posted.

D_W_
02-02-2006, 12:27 AM

Some make like the place but bilking a potential repeat customer for every peso is bad for business...I for one do not send anyone over there.

JDR
02-02-2006, 07:49 AM

Some make like the place but bilking a potential repeat customer for every peso is bad for business...I for one do not send anyone over there.

I will be so happy in August when I can stay in my house in Sosua.