PDA

View Full Version : Trip #2: La historia del blanco tigre de Santiago (home)

Don Tomas
07-18-2004, 04:18 AM
Jimmy, we need a Santiago Trip Report section!

Tuesday, July 06:
Well Ray, LAFireman, & I head to Santiago. We swing through Puerto Plata and stop by a carwash for a couple Presidentes waiting for LAFireman's girl to call. Finally we head to pick her up, she is a fiesty one! I was wondering who wore the pants in that relationship. :lol: I spot this beautiful chica named Jenny and get her number, sadly I never got to follow-up. During our time driving Saira is blowing up Ray's phone telling him she has two beautiful and skinny chicas waiting just for me! (she hates me remember?) Eventually there are three chicas waiting for me! Of course her main motive was getting Ray. We stop by a fish place along side the road and headed to Santiago. While we are at the fish place it is 4:12pm and my phone rings, it's Olga, the funny part is I never gave her my number and was planning on calling her around 4:30, I am no sucker to call exactly at 4pm. Ray tells her I am headed to Santiago for the day and will call her tomorrow. We arrive at Ray's house and LAFireman grabs all the chicken wings so I figure time to have fun, I tell him that Ray's wifey should speak to his girl and straighten her out, or I could even do it for him. He just comments on how good those wings are, bastard! After eatting I drop my bags off at the Hotel Platino and we all head to Corona Carwash and have some fun. Jose shows up and we start drinking. I call over a lonely chica I see so I could hug and kiss on her, also someone to dance with. After the car wash (yeah Ray actually got his car washed there) we (minus LAFireman & his chica) head to Casa Blanca. This aggresive light skinned beauty moves in on me and starts talking, she speaks very good English so we converse nicely. She asks where I am from so again as I have replied with everyone "Soy un blanco tigre de Santiago!" She laughs and says no where are you really from. I replied Chicago but that my company was moving me to Santiago in 3 months so I would be from Santiago soon. :wink: Well she didn't like to dance but I still liked her so I tell her I am going to find another chica to dance with. I spot this nice chocolate chica and start dancing. We hit it off too so I bring her back to the table. Well the light skinned first chica tells me she is her friend and if I want them both it is no problem! Well the night is looking good. I get a price of $3500RD from Ms. Chocolate so when I turn to the light skinned one and ask she says $5000RD, I laugh and say no way, max is $3500RD. She tells me everyone pays $5000RD (right a Dominicano pays a month's wages for one night) so I tell her go find everyone else. Well she grabs the other one and all of the sudden previous negotiations are null and void and she wants $5000RD now too! Then the light skinned one goes up and tells every chica $5000RD for me. Fucking bitch! Well I happen to know that none of them got any business that night, serves them right. We complain to management and leave. We then head to Ilusion. There Jose informs me there is fresh meat in the place. I found a non-whore in a whorehouse! (I know I will be bashed but this girl did fuck up later and I didn't stand for it) Her name is Mary, she had been working there for four days and I was her first customer. We settle on $3500RD including salida so off we go. Now let me tell you this girl was wonderful and I will pass on sharing all the little things she did for me and the sexual details. The highlight of our session; after I was done the first time I went to get up, she pushes me back on the bed, takes off my condom, throws it out and comes back with a washcloth and towel to clean me up. We do it three times that night and she is like a true lover, I never did have to get out of the bed to clean up either. I finally finish for the third time I said something that just felt so natural before falling asleep..."Te Amo" (go ahead and laugh).

Wednesday, July 07:
Throughout the night I would twist and turn and whenever that happened I would awaken slightly when she would reposition me to where I was holding her again. We woke up the next morning and did it again. Ray comes to pick me and LAFireman up, we drive by Jose's and take him to the airport. We learn the story of my novia, Mary. She is 24 with an 8 year old daughter she was married to good man but he was recently killed in a car crash and then she lost her job, the rest is history. We drop her off and she is sad to go, I give her another $1000RD for her daughter and get her number. I can't stop thinking about this girl but I have a date setup for that night with Camela (see trip #1, she was the one with the "Who the fuck is this?" boyfriend). We swing by an exchange house and get 45.00, remember I mentioned I wish I took advantage of the SuperSuper offer the other night. Camela shows up late and we head to the Monument. Turns out Camela dumped her boyfriend and is solo now. I tell her the same story I have been telling all the chicas, that I am moving down there in 3 months. She seems interested in something long term. Well the rain comes so we head back to the car and leave. We grab Ray's wifey and grab a bite to eat. Then back to the hotel. Camela was just like how I remembered her, oh so tasty and tight! She still doesn't suck dick but the toto is so good. The next morning is where the trouble starts...

Thursday, July 08:
I had given Camela $1500RD last trip so I figure $2000RD would be nice this time around, she asks for more, so I give her $3000RD (total). I hear something about cinco mil and immediately call up Ray! He tells me she has a friend in Sosua who told her about prices and she wants $500RD more. I just give it to her and boot her out the door. I guess her friend in Sosua said she gets $5000RD up there or something. I head next door to the carwash and grab an orange juice and flirt with the bartender. I have a Haitian co-worker who's sister just made it to Santo Domingo out of Haiti so when she learned that I was going to the DR she asked me to bring some packages for her so off to Santo Domingo we go (Ray, wifey, & me). We have some trouble finding the place but eventually we do, we really didn't stop in SD but had to drive through the city to get to her house. I will definitely have to investigate the city better in the future. On the way back we stop by a roadside cafe for a wonderful meal, excellent place. Its just north of the Bonao exit on the east side of Hwy 1. All the way back I just can't stop thinking about Mary so we call her and setup a time to pick her up. We swing by Western union and change some money for 44.55. We finally pick her up and she is happy to see me, but she starts lecturing me about my smoking and drinking! (should have been my first clue, strike one) We drop off wifey and grab LAFireman. Well during that time Ray's wifey was telling Mary I couldn't stop talking about her and Ray was saying something too, he never did tell me but said he was "hooking" me up. We head to Ilusions at 10pm to pay her Salida, I was going to pay for the next three nights but Ray tells me to pay for two just in case, don't want to ruin my last night. Well I decide to splurge for a Cabana at Helios. Damn those places are nice...California King bed, Jaccuzi, two floors, marble staircase, a bathroom bigger then my first studio apt in Chicago, just big money! Well I go down on her and after a while she says she is tired and we will fuck tomorrow.

Friday, July 09:
Well the morning rolls around and nothing happens, Ray picks us up and tells me he is headed to Sosua to get ShadowDweller. I have him drop me and Mary off in the city and we go shopping on Calle del Sol. Well I have having trouble walking I am so hard looking at all of the beautiful chicas. If I was Linda Blair my head would have been doing 360s. BUT each time I would look my hand would be squeezed and even once her hand came up to my chin to turn my head the other way. I went to put on sunglasses to block my eyes but she took those off me too (strike two). We finally head back to the Hotel Platino and I start kissing and feeling on her. She tells me no, she is tired and wants to be pretty for me and that she has to go the salon and to call her at 5pm (Strike Three!). So off she goes and I am on the horn to Ray. I want a DIVORCE! He rolls back into Santiago but while I was waiting I went next door to the Carwash (forget the name) and spot this blonde hottie who is totally stuck up, I went to sit next to her and when I say Holá she gets up and moves! The bartender is nice too and had seen her the other day when I bought the orange juice. Well one of the guys working there speaks English so he asks what I am doing there and how many girlfriends I had. I tell him no girlfriends and I was looking for a novia, and that my company was going to move me down there. He asks how much will I be making so loudy and with a rough exchange rate I say about $3,500,000RD per year. Guess who gets friendly all of the sudden, the stuck up blonde, she starts looking at me and smiling. I leave to head back to the hotel to go to the bathroom. I run out of beer so I run back to the carwash, this time when I show up the hottie blonde says Holá to me. I exchange pleasentries with her and then Ray pulls up with ShadowDweller & LAFireman and we make a run to Kalvin's Carwash. I meet a nice honey there and get to know her. We arrange for an afternoon date tomorrow, this is now the second time I made dates with Kalvin Carwash Hotties and didn't show. We head back to the hotel to get changed and Ray has an emergency so he leaves. I walk back to the carwash and now the hottie blonde is saying Holá Papi and really turning on the charm. I continue to be nice but flirt with the bartender. Eventually ShadowDweller wanders over while we are waiting for Ray and we scope out everything. We are laughing at the hottie blonde trying to play coy but staring at me. Ray gets there and we head to Gomez Diaz Carwash, there I find a girl who I like but she is Ray's ex and she wants Ray not me. I also find someone else, I start laughing again and ask her if she found everyone else to pay her $5000RD, yes the light skinned bitch from Casa Blanca! Well back to Kalvin's where there is a beautiful chica waiting for ShadowDweller. Well Ray asks her is she has a friend for me and she does, her half-sister. Now it seemed all right at the time but should have gotten more info before buying in, I would have never settled for them leaving at 1am, I like to hold a chica all night and get some morning sex. Ray drops us off at the Hotel and grabs LAFireman. Well ShadowDweller and I take our chicas to the 24 hour restaurant down the street and feed them. When we get back to the room we find out they have to leave at 1am since they have work in the morning, ok no biggie lets get started. I take my chica to my room but her sister comes with leaving ShadowDweller alone. Well my chica tells me she has a headache, WTF! So I return to ShadowDweller's room with both chicas and ask him what does he want to do, he is happy just chillin, well I hadn't been laid in two days because of Mary's bullshit so I tell him I am leaving. I try calling Ray but he is nowhere to be found and it's only 11pm at night, I finally get a hold of Ray's wifey and she tells me Ray isn't there, I tell her to have Ray call me!!! I get a hold of LAFireman who is at the 24 hour restaurant. After talking a bit with him and with no callback from Ray I call a taxi and get in, I say I am looking for chicas, he first says Casa Blanca (nope), Ilusions (nope Mary is there), so we settle on Passions. I had never been to Passions so when we headed down the dark road to Passions I thought for sure I was going to be robbed but I got there safely. I get there and find a nice friendly girl, so affectionate and that was what I was looking for, I was lonely. She asks for $4000RD including salida so I pay it. We head back to the Hotel and she jumps in the shower while I put on some music. I pull out my toy bag and start with some bullet action. She starts sucking me too, everywhere, so I return the favor if you get my drift. She loves it and tells me Domincanos don't do things like that. We fuck for a bit and take a rest, I am too bound up to cum fast. She sees my strapon dildo and tells me to put it on. I am like, WTF my dick is too small for her, she tells me no, she wants the dildo in her pussy and my dick up her ass. Damn right you know I strapped it on and double fucked her. We ended up doing everything and anything for several hours, one of the freakiest girls I ever had!

Saturday, July 10:
Well we do it again in the morning and I send her on her way. During that time there was knocking on my door but I didn't answer it. I head next door to the carwash, get my morning OJ and flirt with the bartender. I decide I will venture out on my own today. Also I wasn't happy with the disappearence of Ray the night before. I can't blame him for the dud chicas but at 11pm the night was very young. Well I figured I did pretty well by myself so I wanted to try the game by myself. I exchange some money at 44.30 and I head back to Calle del Sol. I sit in the park for a while, talking with a few people and watching the chicas, I talk to some of them but none strike my fancy. I start walking around the shop buying some items. I finally wander by this women's clothing shop, inside is this beautiful light skinned chica looking at an outfit with the look of "I want but cannot have" look. So I walk in and ask her if she likes it, she says yes so I take it off the rack and hold it up to her. I tell her "muy linda" and she giggles. I hand her the outfit and look around for other stuff for her. We ended up with a skirt, jeans, and two blouses for $840RD. I look at my arm (I can't wear watches) and say boy it's late and I need to go to my hotel and would she like to come with me. She tells me she has to meet a friend in the park. I am thinking SHIT I just wasted $840RD, little did I know...Well we meet her friend who is dark chocolate and they start talking really fast so I cannot understand them. About five minutes later she tells me ok let's get a cab and then to my surprise they both stand up and walk to the street with me!!! Well the Hotel Platino is a nice hotel so I play it smooth. I have the taxi drop us off at the carwash next door, well when I got out of the cab with these two beautiful young chicas the bartender just looked at me with daggers in her eyes. I tell one of them to wait there and I will be back in 5 minutes. I take the first one to the hotel room and return for her friend in 5. One of the workers at the hotel gave me a smile and held up two fingers, I don't think he meant peace. Well we go at it and I get a fashion show, they were great and they had a blast with my toys. Well when I made the dark skinned one cum she proceeds to tell me that is the first time she ever orgasmed, haha wrong thing to tell me, she proceeded to have her 2nd, 3rd..., & 7th orgasm of her young life during that "Happy Hour", I didn't neglect the other one either and she got 3 during the 2 hours she stayed. Well the light skinned one I had bought clothes for had to leave after two hours but the other one stayed. We did it again and I made her cum twice more for a grand total of 9 big Os! Ray calls me up as we were finishing up and I use his translation skills because she couldn't spell well enough to use my translator. The dark one wanted my number and email, she also wanted to meet me tomorrow so I could take her shopping for a cell phone, sure no problem...:twisted: Well I gave her $200RD for taxi fare and sent her on her way. So grand total was $1040 for two beautiful young chicas! Ray says he is in-route and will pick me up. I head next door for a cold Presidente and see my bartender. She smiles but goes back to her business instead of flirting. The guy who spoke English from the day before comes up to me and asks if the two girls earlier were my girlfriends, I told him no, we had been shopping and they came back to my hotel to try on their new clothes. He laughed. Well he proceeded to tell me the bartender likes me and wants to get together with me tomorrow at 5pm. I tell him I am flying back tomorrow and really would like her tonight. She can't make it, oh well her loss, but I will see her again in September when I go back. Ray arrives with ShadowDweller but he had just spent the last few hours in a Cabana so he goes to bed. Ray, LAFireman, & I head out, we first hit Macombs which is a dive place. We then head to Casa Blanca again where we run into JimmyDR, his novia, his friend R. and Vak. Vak tells me about psycho Jessica from Mountain View who ripped off his condom and bit his cheek, he didn't mention the pregnant part to me but I believe it is the same chica scam Jimmy posted about. Hahahahaha :lol: (I said he who laughs last, laughs best). By the way thank you again Vak for (I forget that verb) Jessica away from me that night. :wink: They said they were headed to Ilusions and then Passions, I looked but couldn't find a report for Saturday night from Jimmy, what did you guys end up with? We leave after a while and head to Passions, I figure I would just get my freak again. I get her for $3500RD that night and bring her back to the room, again we get freaky-freaky doing the freaky-freaky. The only issue is she disappears in the middle of the night, at least she didn't steal anything.

Sunday, July 11:
We drop off ShadowDweller at the airport and since my flight doesn't leave for another 4 hours Ray takes me through Moca. On our way to the airport we are stopped by a charity fund raiser collecting for a surgery for a boy. The chica is so HOT and spoke English, I was so tempted to donate $100US as long as I could also donate two ounces of protein to her but I had an hour to go. We stop by a roadside bar across the street from the airport and have some beers. Four generations are running around and I am dancing and drinking. They all tell me I don't have to leave and I can stay there with them. I was in tears when it was time to go. :cry: Well I check in at the airport and right before I enter security the power goes out. I so wanted it to stay off but the generators kicked in, dammit! I board the plane and watch the DR pass below me as we flew back to reality.

The End (of this trip)

gdogg
07-18-2004, 04:57 AM
Excellent report!! Gives the great points as well as the not so great. I needed to find the meaning of "te amo" and came across a really cool site:

http://www.bluep.com/~gerome/sp/friendly.htm

Once again, excellent report Don!

Shadow Dweller
07-18-2004, 12:57 PM
Great report Thomas!

DominicanRay
07-18-2004, 05:53 PM
Hey Don Tomas,

How do you remember so many details after all the Grandes? You are the best! :lol:

Don Tomas
07-18-2004, 07:24 PM
Excellent report!! Gives the great points as well as the not so great. I needed to find the meaning of "te amo" and came across a really cool site:

http://www.bluep.com/~gerome/sp/friendly.htm

Once again, excellent report Don!

Thanks for finding that site, it's been added to my Links announcement!

PS. Thanks for not bashing me on saying it, like I said it felt natural with that girl. She fucked up big time, I was going to support her so she didn't have to work (I know enough people in Santiago now to keep eyes on her) and keep her waiting until my company moved me down, oh well her loss.

Hey Don Tomas,

How do you remember so many details after all the Grandes? You are the best! :lol:

It's a curse I tell you, I remember everything doesn't matter how messed up I am, just sometimes the time frame and order is off.

gdogg
07-19-2004, 01:46 AM
No need for bashing...she was probably excellent and you got caught up in the moment. It's better for you that she "fucked up" before you started sending payments!

Thanks for adding my link...I really feel like a contributor to the site now.

JD
07-19-2004, 04:49 AM
This is a great trip report!

Happy Hunting (Next Trip),

JD

BrooklynBeas
07-19-2004, 08:45 AM
"Soy un blanco tigre de Santiago!" She laughs and says no where are you really from. I replied Chicago but that my company was moving me to Santiago in 3 months so I would be from Santiago soon. :wink:

Motherfucka... thats my line you bastard, I aint telling any more lines here!

I finally finish for the third time I said something that just felt so natural before falling asleep..."Te Amo" (go ahead and laugh).[

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you really gotta be kiddin me ... hold shit like that to yourself when your in bed with her and on here as well...

Don Tomas
07-19-2004, 09:16 AM
"Soy un blanco tigre de Santiago!" She laughs and says no where are you really from. I replied Chicago but that my company was moving me to Santiago in 3 months so I would be from Santiago soon. :wink:

Motherfucka... thats my line you bastard, I aint telling any more lines here!

So if I used MisterNYC's line of "Te gusta culito?" I am stealing from him? OK I am playing Bill Gates now, I will be copywriting the Spanish language and charging you all royalties! Payable in Presidentes or hard currency! :twisted:

Besides I did thank you! :roll:

I finally finish for the third time I said something that just felt so natural before falling asleep..."Te Amo" (go ahead and laugh).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you really gotta be kiddin me ... hold shit like that to yourself when your in bed with her and on here as well...

Remember the Pledge of Allegiance? That thumping under your hand is your heart? Actually that is the only time I meant it but I will freely admit that whenever a chica says it to me I say "Te Amo" right back! As I mentioned on the boards my company is about 6 mos out from making any changes at my current company but when I get back in Sep. it will be ONE month I tell all the chicas and again if they say "Te Amo" I will say it right back!

Let's face how many lies have you told in a bar to get a girl to come home with you?

BrooklynBeas
07-19-2004, 09:20 AM
im just fuckin with you ... take a chill pill Santo "don"mingo...

but you meant it man... you were in love with the sex not the girl... at least i hope not...

Don Tomas
07-19-2004, 09:26 AM
im just fuckin with you ... take a chill pill Santo "don"mingo...

but you meant it man... you were in love with the sex not the girl... at least i hope not...

Oh that was a totally light-hearted reply I took no offense. Just realize in Chicago sarcasm is the first language. :wink

Honestly in the one night we spent together I felt I wanted her as my care giver in Santiago. I knew she would be good to me, take care of the house, etc.

My personal plan is to have permenant girl in Santiago and then various chicas in towns where I have other clients.

the_Jayman
07-19-2004, 10:00 AM
Outstanding report . . . I love reading these !

BrooklynBeas
07-19-2004, 10:28 AM
DOn if you are planning on living there for your job .. then you absolutely need to find a girl... but take your fucking time my man... make sure your positive on your decision and stay down there for a while before you decide ... breaking up is much harder then getting together in DR