PDA

View Full Version : A Hidden Gem

lotech
02-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Last night at around midnight, Learningman, Kevyboy, Nacional and a couple of others were hanging out at Plaza Allegria. Just us and the bargirls. All of a sudden they tell us to follow them. We go to the back where it says "After Hours Club" and down a few steps to a hidden lair with a bar and a stage and we get a private strip show from three of the girls.

It was a pleasant surprise from a place that is pretty laid back to hang out at when compared to Dominos and Four Roses right across the street. The girls were available for a DR500 salida plus whatever you agree with the girl.

I don't know how often they do this or if we were the special "chosen ones" but the girls were pretty hot.

I have a bunch of pix and videos and will post with my trip report when I get back.

Right now, I'm sitting in Rocky's killing time before meeting one of the Allegria bargirls, Juana, for dinner. She was the one I was chatting up when I was supposed to be looking for Learningman who was sitting 3 seats away from me. We were supposed to meet at 7 but, of course, that quickly became 9.

ilikenyacional
02-18-2006, 06:18 PM
Waiting for the pics, I know you have some...

Great meeting you, Lotec. How was the rest of your trip in SD ?

ilikenyacional
02-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Moderators: why this post is in the Hanging Out in BC section ?

Kevy
02-18-2006, 06:38 PM
I moved it.

gdogg
02-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Could it be because that's where lotech posted it? Who knows. I'll try to move it.

vagabond
02-23-2006, 08:18 PM
This ia regular stip joint and is mentioned in another thread, it's open every night. It was not especially for you, it's just to walk in for everybody.

ilikenyacional
02-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Yes, we know that. But it was new for the four of us.

lonesoul
02-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Where is the entrance to this? I have hung out there many times and never knew there was a strip club. How many chicas are in there? How does it compare to the place above Harrisons?

Bug Boy
02-24-2006, 03:15 PM
This ia regular stip joint and is mentioned in another thread, it's open every night. It was not especially for you, it's just to walk in for everybody.

Spend enough time drinking at the bar and the barmaid will give you a flyer which she claims will get you a discount at the special back room. A discount on what?

lonesoul
02-24-2006, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the info Herbf

vagabond
02-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Re lonesoul
The VIP club above Harrison has been closed since Christmas.
The entrance is right behind the bar on Allegria, it has a neon light over the entrance, where it shows Nightclub. You can't miss it if you look for it, You don't have to sit down at the bar outside first.

Kevy
02-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Lonesoul, this place wasn't around in December, when we were there. It is behind Allegra, you can't miss it.

lonesoul
02-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Thanks Kevyboy. I see I am going to miss you by a few days in May.. It would have been good to catch up with you again. Maybe later this year

RickRock
03-16-2006, 11:01 PM
Which place is Allegra? I forget names..

Where is it in relation to Dominos?

LM
03-16-2006, 11:02 PM

Right across the street

knotty
03-16-2006, 11:02 PM

right across the street.

RickRock
03-16-2006, 11:17 PM
shit maybe I haven't been to Sosua in a long time or I'm forgetting which is Dominos.

Dominos is the place right across the alley from Europa? Or am I thinking of 4 roses?

LM
03-16-2006, 11:21 PM
shit maybe I haven't been to Sosua in a long time or I'm forgetting which is Dominos.

Dominos is the place right across the alley from Europa? Or am I thinking of 4 roses?

Dominos and 4 Roses are nieghbors......side by each...next to the Europa....Allegra is across the street

RickRock
03-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Okay.. last time I was there in 05 across the street was an empty field. Is it new?

Bug Boy
03-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Okay.. last time I was there in 05 across the street was an empty field. Is it new?

Opened last year in April/May. It is not a new building. If you are sitting in Dominos it is to the right of the open field across the street.

LM
03-17-2006, 02:17 PM

Now technically if your sitting at Dominos and you look directly across the street, yes you will see an open field, cock your head 1/2 a degree to the right and you will see the Allegra bar, and it has it's share of doable chicas, and in the far back corner of the bar, you will see a sign that says "After Hours Club" go in there and there will be a small strip joint, I noticed that one stripper used to work at the Flamingo previosly, and this strip club was not too bad for entertainment when we were there in Jan.;) :D

the_Jayman
03-17-2006, 02:22 PM
This is good info guys. I didn't know it was hiding back there.

After Hours ?

What time does it open & close ish ?

I just love a good strip bar ! !

LM
03-17-2006, 02:26 PM
This is good info guys. I didn't know it was hiding back there.

After Hours ?

What happened with us, was that when it seems that there are enough guys sitting at the bar a waitress would come over and invite a bunch of us into the After Hours Club, the music would be turned on and a couple a chicas working the Allegra bar would do some strip shows....it was good entertainment...the Allegra is supposed to be open 24hr.

Bug Boy
03-17-2006, 02:32 PM
After Hours ?

I was at Allegra around 3 am and the barmaid gave me a flyer to entice me to go to the "back room". Bear in my I had probably been sitting at the bar for 2 hours and I doubt if I saw more than 2 people go back there. The so called stripper spent most of her time sitting at the bar outside! Why, no customers in the "back room". I think it is just a way to hustle you to get you to use one of the small rooms for onsite service. I don't like onsite in tiny rooms. I like to take them back to the hotel.

Jayman, I don't think this is a place for you.

PS Allegra wants $500 RD salida for the barmaids. Most are available.

LM
03-17-2006, 02:36 PM
I was at Allegra around 3 am and the barmaid gave me a flyer to entice me to go to the "back room". Bear in my I had probably been sitting at the bar for 2 hours and I doubt if I saw more than 2 people go back there. The so called stripper spent most of her time sitting at the bar outside! Why, no customers in the "back room". I think it is just a way to hustle you to get you to use one of the small rooms for onsite service. I don't like onsite in tiny rooms. I like to take them back to the hotel.

PS Allegra wants $500 RD salida for the barmaids. Most are available.

Your right, there is on-site service if need be.....but I like a good strip show also, and for the price of a beer we had 3 chicas dancing for us, so it turned out to be an entertaining time. So I guess YMMV depending on when your there and such, or how busy the place is. Lotec took some pics, wish he'd post them, but he hasn't been on the site much. I'll have to PM him, and wake him up.;)

vak
03-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Lonesoul, this place wasn't around in December, when we were there. It is behind Allegra, you can't miss it.

Kevyboy,
Did you need some fresh air sitting at Allegra? Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehe

LM
03-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Kevyboy,
Did you need some fresh air sitting at Allegra? Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehe

He's the only guy I know that had to leave an open air bar to get fresh air...:)

Bug Boy
03-17-2006, 02:49 PM
.....but I like a good strip show also, and for the price of a beer we had 3 chicas dancing for us,

You right on that point. I guess when I think of a strip club it is a place when you walk in the door the girls are dancing. Allegra is more like a private show.

vak
03-17-2006, 02:49 PM
He's the only guy I know that had to leave an open air bar to get fresh air...:)

Exactamente!

LM
03-17-2006, 02:55 PM
Exactamente!

Must have been the "Bushwacker" that did it.....anyone would need fresh air after that....;)

Kevy
03-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey Vak, never underestimate the power of a cool ocean breeze when your sinuses are clogged up.

Kevy
03-17-2006, 10:14 PM
This was before the bushwacker, why do you like that drink again Vak?

the_Jayman
03-17-2006, 10:20 PM

really ?

I just LOVE a good strip bar ! !

why ? . . . cause I'm a loud mouth knucklehead or cause you don't think I'll enjoy it ?

I just LOVE a good strip club ! ! (be honest ! !)

Bug Boy
03-18-2006, 05:37 AM
why ? . . . cause I'm a loud mouth knucklehead or cause you don't think I'll enjoy it ?

I just LOVE a good strip club ! ! (be honest ! !)

Jayman you seem like the type of guy who likes to party hardy! The little thing at Allegra is not a full time strip club, more like a small private show. You have probably had better shows in your hotel room. I think it is Allegra way of getting a mans sexual arousal so he will spend the pesos for the grand prize. The grand prize is a 2000 $RD trip to a private room for an hour.

RickRock
03-18-2006, 09:30 PM
holy fuck man.. Im going back to Colombia :)

ilikenyacional
03-18-2006, 09:37 PM
Where is Lotech ?

He took a lot of pics and he said to me he will post them.

vagabond
03-19-2006, 03:37 PM
It varies a lot there. I have had a real good time there a couple of times, and a couple of other times it has been death boring, with just one lousy stripper. so it's realy a hit or miss.

LM
03-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Where is Lotech ?

He took a lot of pics and he said to me he will post them.

I pm'ed him....maybe he'll post a few....;)

lotech
03-20-2006, 11:33 AM
Sorry I haven't been on the board much since I left the DR. I've been traveling on business and have not had the opportunity for much else. Particular apologies to Juan Del Griego & Learningman for unreturned emails and to ilikenacional for not posting pics yet. Within the next week I will post pics. I also need to put up a trip report and that will be done shortly.

ilikenyacional
03-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Sorry I haven't been on the board much since I left the DR. I've been traveling on business and have not had the opportunity for much else. Particular apologies to Juan Del Griego & Learningman for unreturned emails and to ilikenacional for not posting pics yet. Within the next week I will post pics. I also need to put up a trip report and that will be done shortly.

All good, Lotech. It was nice meeting you and I look forward for your report.