PDA

View Full Version : Why do some putas SUCK (Seems like all but its only some)

Jimmydr
11-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Well you guys are all going after the same 8 putas. Lets see, EricS has a few that he sees on a regular basis, he discovered them and they work well for him. He gives them around 1,000 each session I am guessing and from that they have their basic weekly expenses. Then a dozen more of you come along so they can be as bad as they want because they meet their weekly expenses thru EricS. Its all gravy after EricS.

Then you guys go after well known Western Union Putas that have more than enough from the Sucker.

You need to find chicas that are starving for pesos and then you will have the time of your life. Once her picture is posted here, she no longer is starving.

Hemp
11-07-2007, 08:08 AM
hence...why i dont hook up with girls i saw on the board! EVER!

Jimmydr
11-07-2007, 08:10 AM

I had to have Ada after Jayman had her, BUT that was in her early days and she was FUN for me. If I see their pictures here from more than 1 guy, they are ruined for me.

Hemp
11-07-2007, 08:16 AM
there are a couple on the board...that are cool as hell though!!! meaning you can actually have a convo with them and laugh and shoot the shit.

Si_Poppi
11-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Then you guys go after well known Western Union Putas that have more than enough from the Sucker.

You need to find chicas that are starving for pesos and then you will have the time of your life. Once her picture is posted here, she no longer is starving.The WU chicas may not be starving but they also probably see far fewer cocks too.
As long as they are not too greedy, they can be great, plus they don't need to pull the WU shit on you.

Jimmydr
11-07-2007, 09:20 AM
The WU chicas may not be starving but they also probably see far fewer cocks too.
As long as they are not too greedy, they can be great, plus they don't need to pull the WU shit on you.

There are some that see more cocks than you can imigine. They hang at Rockies all their free time.

If you collect WU and want more, you are GREEDY!

ErikS
11-07-2007, 12:20 PM

Never say never buddy! :eek:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/49604731f33787610.jpg

Your BUSTED! ;) :D
(by the chica on the left)

Jimmydr
11-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Who is the hottie in the middle?

Jimbo44
11-07-2007, 01:59 PM
You need to find chicas that are starving for pesos and then you will have the time of your life. Once her picture is posted here, she no longer is starving.

Now why say that, there will be guys who feel they should not put up pics becase of that statement. I myself always posts pics, u know this, and most of the chicas I been with are new to me and I have never seen them on the board. I am reading how Sosua is slowly turning bad, and have no reasons to doubt what some guys are saying, but I have yet to have a bad all around time there. I will be there 2x more in 2007, and have all the confidence I will have fun as usuall.

Jimmydr
11-07-2007, 02:04 PM

Now why say that, there will be guys who feel they should not put up pics becase of that statement. I myself always posts pics, u know this, and most of the chicas I been with are new to me and I have never seen them on the board. I am reading how Sosua is slowly turning bad, and have no reasons to doubt what some guys are saying, but I have yet to have a bad all around time there. I will be there 2x more in 2007, and have all the confidence I will have fun as usuall.

You drive around and search out new chicas. I bet you never come across these problems in your next 100 trips.

Jimbo44
11-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Oh I know there will be problem chicas, I have met them of course, but all together, my trips have been good, otherwise I would not be going back as often. I hope I am not jinxing myself, but these next 2 trips will be my last as well to the DR until I taste Colombia a cpl times. But like Sultan said, it is still a quick 4 day getaway!!

Jimmydr
11-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Oh I know there will be problem chicas, I have met them of course, but all together, my trips have been good, otherwise I would not be going back as often. I hope I am not jinxing myself, but these next 2 trips will be my last as well to the DR until I taste Colombia a cpl times. But like Sultan said, it is still a quick 4 day getaway!!

After Colombia, you will not be saying that.

Tony Badabing
11-08-2007, 01:24 AM
Well you guys are all going after the same 8 putas. Lets see, EricS has a few that he sees on a regular basis, he discovered them and they work well for him. He gives them around 1,000 each session I am guessing and from that they have their basic weekly expenses. Then a dozen more of you come along so they can be as bad as they want because they meet their weekly expenses thru EricS. Its all gravy after EricS.

True indeed god.......

Cuba Libre
11-08-2007, 05:29 PM

You need to find chicas that are starving for pesos and then you will have the time of your life. Once her picture is posted here, she no longer is starving.I find that has very little to do with performance. Take the girls from Passions, they are far from starving, yet the ones I go with, consistiently perform well.

Many times I've been with bario girls (outside of the tourist areas) who were straving for money, and they were poor performers. My guess it's more about how much the chica likes sex.

Si_Poppi
11-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Many times I've been with bario girls (outside of the tourist areas) who were straving for money, and they were poor performers. My guess it's more about how much the chica likes sex.Good point.

Plus they are not robots.
There are factors other than being hungry for cash.
Guys who are ugly, smelly, obnoxious, ignorant, and just plain sickening, probably have a highly probability of having lame performers and runners.:lol: :mrgreen:

Jimmydr
11-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Good point.

Guys who are ugly, smelly, obnoxious, ignorant, and just plain sickening, probably have a highly probability of having lame performers and runners.:lol: :mrgreen:

I usually have a very good session and I am 4 out of those 5 items.:eek:

leeway99
11-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Maybe guys need to take a look at their performance. If you can't keep her busy eventually she's going to lose interest.

Jimmydr
11-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Maybe guys need to take a look at their performance. If you can't keep her busy eventually she's going to lose interest.

many guys suck at sex but think they are great at it. I hear chicas saying some guys don't know where to stick it. Mind you, I said some.

leeway99
11-08-2007, 07:14 PM
I agree, I've heard the same.

Cuba Libre
11-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Good point.

Guys who are ugly, smelly, obnoxious, ignorant, and just plain sickening, probably have a highly probability of having lame performers and runners.:lol: :mrgreen:Who told you what I look like?

ChicaSeeka
11-08-2007, 08:25 PM
For me I think it has a lot to do with some chemistry.
I have heard some nightmare stories about some of the girls, and I personally have experienced just the opposite reaction with the same girl at times, that a fellow monger may have had a bad experience with..

"Work that Papi Chulo charm on their ass"

And I am no hot, young stud by any means...:eek:

moshy2k
11-08-2007, 10:16 PM
many guys suck at sex but think they are great at it. I hear chicas saying some guys don't know where to stick it. Mind you, I said some.

I witnessed one chica run out of Hemps room and say " where the hell does he think he is gonna stick THAT". Funniest shit I have seen in ages...

Some guys just frighten the chicas

Ram
11-08-2007, 11:09 PM
I very rarely go with a chica that I have not gotten to know a bit before a trip back to the casa.
I find that if they hang with me for a bit and after an hour or two they still interest me....then it is time for some lovin'!! I have gotten the the point where I am in no rush...there is always another chica around the next corner.
I have not taken a chica out of the clubs in at least 5 trips...it is always through a recomendation or meeting and just hanging for a few hours with her on the beach.
Following these rules...I never have any trouble....

Magnum
11-09-2007, 04:49 AM
For me I think it has a lot to do with some chemistry.
I have heard some nightmare stories about some of the girls, and I personally have experienced just the opposite reaction with the same girl at times, that a fellow monger may have had a bad experience with..

"Work that Papi Chulo charm on their ass"

And I am no hot, young stud by any means...:eek:

Coulda fooled me by your posts......

ChicaSeeka
11-09-2007, 07:12 AM
Coulda fooled me by your posts......

you must be referring to the young stud comment,

I'M AN OLD STUD:biggrin: :D VIVA LAPELA

cause if ya read my posts I think only one , at the very beginning of my sosua trips, was some slight Drama.:eek: , and that was dealt with rather quickly...

El Capitan
11-09-2007, 08:19 AM
I very rarely go with a chica that I have not gotten to know a bit before a trip back to the casa.
I find that if they hang with me for a bit and after an hour or two they still interest me....then it is time for some lovin'!! I have gotten the the point where I am in no rush...there is always another chica around the next corner.

Exactly what I been sayin'!

Hence why I shy away from "las casas de puta" and roam the streets of Santo Domingo....I turn away more than I take, but when I find "a taker" I know my sack's gonna be drained when I'm through....and it's not about quantity of hoes, it more about finding a couple of quality queens on each trip.....

Ya gotta love a country where the women will phuck you for a plate of phrench phries and a squirt of ketchup!

Jimmydr
11-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Exactly what I been sayin'!

Hence why I shy away from "las casas de puta" and roam the streets of Santo Domingo....I turn away more than I take, but when I find "a taker" I know my sack's gonna be drained when I'm through....and it's not about quantity of hoes, it more about finding a couple of quality queens on each trip.....

Ya gotta love a country where the women will phuck you for a plate of phrench phries and a squirt of ketchup!

During a very good day in the Capital, if you start with breakfast at 8am and end your day at midnight, a guy could meet and talk to 25 or more chicas and thats a low number.