PDA

View Full Version : Kinda like a Rio terma... in Puerto Plata!

lotech
02-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Yesterday, at around 4ish in the afternoon, I was driving with a couple of non-ISOC mongers through Puerto Plata. We were too late for the Rum tour and one of the guys suggested seeing if Crystals was opened. As I had never been there, or anywhere outside of Sosua for that matter, I readily said yes.

When we got there, the neighborhood was dead and, of course, the nightclub was closes. But they run a "Spa" next door and we went in.

There was a bar, pool, steam room, etc. As soon as we entered, girls started scurrying out of the chica-holes and soon I had a drink in one hand and Alicia in the other.

The deal is you can hang out and drink and eat and hang with the chicas. If you want to go back to one of the dark, basic rooms in the back, there is a "Room Charge" that is determined by your negotiating skills RD900 - RD1300) and then a charge for the girl (RD 1700 - RD2500) Figure on RD300ish total. Time is about an hour or more, no rush. The girls are sweet and in the 6 - 9 range.

Had a nasty time with DATY, BBBJ, a bunch of positions. Afterwards, you can shower and they'll try to charge you for a towel, propinas, etc. You can then hang out at the bar with the girl or another. Rinse. Repeat.

The atmosphere is similar to a second rate terma in Rio. IN fact I noticed their name on the bottom of the pool -- Crystal RIO!

LM
02-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Look's like you explored a few places in Sousa and Puerto Plata since you came to DR.....good stuff....

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
02-10-2006, 10:39 AM
[align=justify:b5e1a45d33]Yeah well Cristals is not known for its economical tendencies...

psriches is proof positive that using the Dark Side of the FORCE will allow you to pull a chica away from that environment for a better price scale.

Get a DR cellphone and give your number out to chicas...then you can get your salad tossed without paying all the hidden prices and propinas...[/align:b5e1a45d33]

JDR
02-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Crystals, I still need to check that out. I forgot about it.

psriches
02-10-2006, 11:52 AM
[align=justify:a846e3bb49]Yeah well Cristals is not known for its economical tendencies...

psriches is proof positive that using the Dark Side of the FORCE will allow you to pull a chica away from that environment for a better price scale.

Get a DR cellphone and give your number out to chicas...then you can get your salad tossed without paying all the hidden prices and propinas...[/align:a846e3bb49]What does this say? What's with the tiny writing? Where's my glasses? 8O

Phoenix
02-10-2006, 10:48 PM

Jimmy I thought you went in there when we went to Long Beach in November

whynotme
02-11-2006, 09:06 AM
chrystals was a blast last fall when i was down.
sat at the bar for a half hour fending off the chicas (early afternoon and the place was dead) until a 9 walked in and bought her a drink.
i had the bar tender do the negotiating with her as i am spanish illiterate still. booked her for three hours for a total of 3,000 pesos.......not the best price but she was the best looking chica the whole week so i paid.
the room was small and rather hot for my liking. no windows and only a small fan. the sex was worth it but next time i will get take out

JDR
02-11-2006, 09:14 AM

I never was there when it was open.

psriches
02-11-2006, 09:53 AM
the room was small and rather hot for my liking. no windows and only a small fan. the sex was worth it but next time i will get take outHey WSJ! Does this sound familiar?

knotty
02-11-2006, 10:25 AM

yes you was. you came in there in september looking for us. But you do spend most of your time outside looking for prospects.

WSJ3
02-11-2006, 10:36 AM
the room was small and rather hot for my liking. no windows and only a small fan. the sex was worth it but next time i will get take outHey WSJ! Does this sound familiar?

Yeah except for the part about being dehydrated and lossing 50 pounds from that sauna they call a room...

Take out is much better but doing it the psriches way is cheaper...get their cell numbers and call their asses off hours.

I am still drinking gatorade trying to get my feng shui back from that March 2005 Cristal fuck.

LOL...

Phoenix
02-11-2006, 10:42 AM

yes you was. you came in there in september looking for us. But you do spend most of your time outside looking for prospects.

Uh oh Jimmy is getting senile :D

JDR
02-11-2006, 10:43 AM

There is Crystals the night spot and next door Crystals the day spot.

knotty
02-11-2006, 10:45 AM

i thought we were talking about the night spot? there's a day spot near the mothafucka???

Phoenix
02-11-2006, 10:47 AM

i thought we were talking about the night spot? there's a day spot near the mothafucka???

Yeah like right next door as part of the complex

JDR
02-11-2006, 10:47 AM

Complete with a swimming pool and sauna.

Pana
02-15-2006, 03:27 PM
The females that where there when I always stopped by there looked horrible in the daytime ever wonder why they keep the lights off in that place? You have to searh very good and look at each and every single face in the light to find a gem there, I did and I also did what Ps Riches did to and met her off site and got a better deal.

gdogg
02-15-2006, 05:50 PM

Jimmy, you've NEVER been there? SHocking.

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-15-2006, 05:51 PM
Jimmy, you've NEVER been there? SHocking.

It opened maybe in July of 2005.

gdogg
02-15-2006, 07:17 PM
My bad, I was thinking about the old place. I figured you'd been there before.