mrmixology
11-10-2007, 12:00 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Search Engine

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
Dominican Republic

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Looking forward to gathering info for my first trip to the DR

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Thailand
Brazil

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Just want to introduce myself and apologize up front for some of the newbie questions I will ask. I have been to Pattaya Thailand twice and now I want to try the DR. Wondering where is the best palce for a newbie to go; Bopca Chica Puerta Plata, Sosuo, Snata Domingo? Hoping to get the info that will make my first trip as successful as my experiences in Thailand.

------------------------------------------------------

Apos
11-10-2007, 12:30 AM
i'll answer your questions if you'll be our resident bartender!

here is the test question:

how do you properly mix a Sosua Libre?

the answer is somewhere on the site...and the search button is your best friend here :D
(google is a close friend too but possibly not for this question :))

i'll start off with a free answer: Sosua is the best place for a first trip unless you speak fluent spanish.
if you are fluent then Santiago or Santo Domingo are fairly obvious choices :)

some will say Black Beard's in Costambar but that is basically like a small all-inclusive that has chicas on-site...not a bad thing but much more variety in Sosua, yet Sosua is sooo easy.....even a "caveman" can manage solo first trip!:rofl:

mrmixology
03-05-2012, 08:11 PM
I have been lurking around on here for a couple of years, and after 6 trips to Thailand and 2 trip to the Philippines, I booked my forst trip to the DR today. Gonna start out with a stop at Black Beards and then head over to Sousa. Looking forward to a change of pace. Cant wait for May to get here to kick off trip #1.

BrooklynBeas
03-05-2012, 08:18 PM
I have been lurking around on here for a couple of years, and after 6 trips to Thailand and 2 trip to the Philippines, I booked my forst trip to the DR today. Gonna start out with a stop at Black Beards and then head over to Sousa. Looking forward to a change of pace. Cant wait for May to get here to kick off trip #1.

That's like playing in the all star game and then being sent down to the minors (from what I hear)... Hope u have fun as you must have some high expectations...

mrmixology
03-05-2012, 08:22 PM
My expectations are to knock back a lot of El Presidente's, soak up some rays then have a blast with the Chicas. I will be on vacation, so the way I see it, a bad day in the DR will be better than a good day in Chicago at work..

Dave Diaz
03-06-2012, 10:36 AM

You should share some of those experiences with us through a trip report. You been to brazil, thailand and the philippines all sections I think other members would appreciate new info or a report for.

Best of luck to you and your first dr trip. Hope to see you come out of lurking amigo.