PDA

View Full Version : Do you like intelligent girls?

Gladiator
11-12-2007, 07:14 PM
It’s now a scientific fact: we like intelligent girls!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7090300.stm

TPdog
11-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Both my ex-wifes had master degree's......why do you think I'm going to a 3rd world country now?

moshy2k
11-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Both my ex-wifes had master degree's......why do you think I'm going to a 3rd world country now?

now THAT was funny....

BrooklynBeas
11-12-2007, 10:00 PM
my gf here in the states has her master degree and a certificate for more schooling after the masters.. I like them to be smart when im a relationship but when im doin my thing out there in 3rd world countries i can give a shit less! LOL

El Capitan
11-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Nothing worse than a DUMB fuck....even with 3rd world whores.....part of the plan in keeping a select few in "my circle"

Magnum
11-13-2007, 12:04 PM
my gf here in the states has her master degree and a certificate for more schooling after the masters.. I like them to be smart when im a relationship but when im doin my thing out there in 3rd world countries i can give a shit less! LOL

What the hell is she doing with you???????????????????

BrooklynBeas
11-14-2007, 12:28 AM
What the hell is she doing with you???????????????????

LOL... it must be my smaller jewish penis...?!?! LOL... Hey, im 32 (33 on Thanksgiving) good job, no wife or ex wife, no kids, no drama, and the most adorable baby blues in the world hahaha :)

Hemp
11-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Agreed!

considering that meeting truly intelligent women now days are far and in between...Im thrilled when i run into one and can have a intelligent convo.

i was in a lounge recently...was speaking to a female about music...all was well...then i asked her, how about those Democratic debates with Hill and Obama...her answer...Who are they

:confused:

Nothing worse than a DUMB fuck....even with 3rd world whores.....part of the plan in keeping a select few in "my circle"

brovo35
11-14-2007, 09:58 AM
Formal education as it relates to intelligence is relative depending on what is being discussed and how much each party knows about a particular topic.

I am very fond of women with common sense. I know women with more degrees and titles then you can shake a stick at, but they couldn't manage to balance many of lifes everyday challenges. In contrast, I have met women with high school educations that could rationalize, simplify and provide basic solutions to the problems of multi-million dollar companies.

If I am to regulary spend anything over an hour with a woman, she must possess a good dose of common sense at a minimum.

weyland
11-14-2007, 01:47 PM
For me a woman's sexiest organ is her brain, but intelligence has little to with education, especially in a country like the DR. The chicas to whom I have returned for seconds (... thirds) were all more intelligent than the norm. They must have been to take me back!