PDA

View Full Version : January 2006 trip report

rley69
02-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Sitting down to write these reports often puts me in mind of the Robin Williams character in the old TV show “Mork and Mindy” as he beams up his daily report to the alien command. So what have we learned this time Orsen?

Well, for a start I stayed at Rocky’s rather than the Palace as on previous trips. For me this was great. For others it could be a nightmare. It is a no frills travellers kind of place with a relaxed attitude. The rooms are an OK size and kept clean but isn’t the place for anyone looking for luxury. There was plenty of hot water in the shower but only a drizzle at best in the sink. There is only A/C in one of the rooms and it isn’t all that much of a monger place (in rooms next to me where a Canadian couple and an Australian women backpacker). There are no safes in the rooms but there is a main safe where Marco, the owner, can store valuables for you.

Rocky’s main asset is that it is right in the heart of town, a couple of doors down from the corner of Clissante and Rosen. The bar and restaurant also serves excellent food based around a simple, western style menu. Ribs and steak in particular where fantastic. Service is slow (a German women came in for breakfast one morning and walked out in disgust because there was nobody around to serve her). Everything there is cheap. So much so that I’m thinking about making it a fortnight rather than my usual seven days next time.

When I was last in Sosua in November there was a new club and disco open on Rosen called BK or something. I suggested in my report then that this place was crap so I wasn’t surprised to find it has already closed! However you only have to take a few steps down Clissante to see the next new project of some deep-pocketed optimist. A bar that has been out of action throughout the eighteen months I’ve been visiting the DR was being done up again and a big neon sign with the name Sea-Crets (geddit?) was being erected. This place is next to the big blue and white building with the model cow outside it.

For most of my trip I stuck to my usual hunting ground of Classico and the downstairs Merengue Bar. I paired of with a variety of chicas during my four nights in town, from Angelica, a tiny Haitain women I’ve met a few times before to Jocelyn, an imposing mama from Santo Domingo, who towered over me in her high heels (and I’m six foot!). There were plenty of others although I can never quite get the hang of Sosua in the late afternoon/early evenings when things always seem significantly quieter than at other times. There are places like Passions and the Allegria Bar where they have rooms or you can pay a fee to the bar to take a girl away, and there is the clutch of bars around Dominos which seem to attract a lot of “rough trade”. I met one decent looking Hatian girl at Dominos but her service was somewhat vanilla flavoured and I took a girl from Allegria back to my room at Rocky’s but she was a real clockwatcher who wanted to leave almost as soon as she arrived (then had the cheek to say she would give me a much better time if I met her some place else another time!).

I solved one longstanding mystery in my mind, which is why a lot of the Haitain girls (I’m very into black women) all stand at the back of the Merengue Bar and seldom go up to Classicos unless a guy takes them there. Angelica told me this is simply because they find the A/C too cold unless they have a guy to hang onto.

Another evening I took a walk down the beach, just to see what happens after dark (answer: not much!). I had it in mind to find a women with really bit tits for some reason so I was lucky that the only women in sight turned out to be particularly well endowed. We had a drink at a Dominican beach hut where that Magic guy with the weird hair and a few others were playing Dominos, but other than that everything was shut down completely (it was about 7pm).

I’m finding that as my Spanish improves (if only a little) it gets easier to find better women at a lower price the more trips I make. I’m not mad on negotiating but this time I was paying about 1000 pesos short time, 1500 tln. I found the girls from Santo Domingo are more likely to stick to there guns on prices, but also tend to be good performers.

Between my four days in Sosua and three at Blackbeards I got through eleven women in total. But I learned something about myself here – this was too many! I think you can pretty much fuck yourself out if your not careful and then you miss out on other stuff. I’ve now established about four of five women (mainly from Blackbeards) that I’m really quite into over the six trips I’ve made so far so I’m just going to spend a fair bit of time with each of them next time with a few quickies inbetween (they nearly all have phones and don’t seem to mind the idea of making the trip to Sosua). In particular looking for women in the afternoon can be more of a hassle than anything else. I’m also just going to do Sosua next time, probably with a few days out into the country.

So, hopefully next trip in April .

NANU NANU! (apologies to anyone much under the age of forty who won’t have a clue what that means. Let’s just say it was a bit like the Simpsons but with actors!).

Tonto4
02-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the entertaining report El Riley.

Phoenix
02-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Nice report man! I like the beach for finding girls during the day, always a steady stream of talent strolling by

Kevy
02-12-2006, 04:16 PM
A lot of the Haitian girls don't go upstairs because you need ID and they don't have any.

Apos
02-12-2006, 04:17 PM
excellent!:ilike:

too bad we missed each other. i was staying at Marco's condo and in Rocky's every day Jan 1 and 2 and staying at Rocky's Jan 27-31!

rley69
02-12-2006, 04:24 PM
A lot of the Haitian girls don't go upstairs because you need ID and they don't have any.

The one I'm talking about had a passport, she just doesn't like A/C.

knotty
02-12-2006, 04:39 PM
most chicas don't like AC, rley, but they love it in Brazil.

weyland
02-12-2006, 04:52 PM
Between my four days in Sosua and three at Blackbeards I got through eleven women in total. But I learned something about myself here – this was too many! I think you can pretty much fuck yourself out if your not careful and then you miss out on other stuff. I’ve now established about four of five women (mainly from Blackbeards) that I’m really quite into over the six trips I’ve made so far so I’m just going to spend a fair bit of time with each of them next time with a few quickies inbetween
Hi fellow Londoner! By "other stuff" do you mean "relationship stuff", or just other activities? If the former, that is what I too found out about myself. My best experiences during two weeks at BB were with three less attractive (in most guys' eyes, anyway) girls. I also realised in retrospect that I was attracted to black girls though this was something I was never aware of in the London area (where they are not exactly a rarity). I know I cannot build a relationship with a puta, and I would want to try, but I do enjoy "simulating" a relationship. Even were I capable of fucking four whores a day for a fortnight (which I'm not) I am not sure if I would return from my trip feeling I had spent my time in the best way possible, though that seems to work for other guys here. My game plan for my forthcoming trip is exactly the same as yours. Some of the things that stick in my mind from my last trip (December) were nothing overtly to do with sex at all though all involved one or other BB girl. I suppose I am just a sentimental old fool.

I have always enjoyed your posts here and (if I am not mistaken) on another site. You seem a fair-minded guy, not a bullshitter or bragger. An English (or Irish?) gentleman, I suppose? Too bad I shall be returning to London on April 3rd so we shall not get a chance to discuss these matters further over a drink.

rley69
02-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi fellow Londoner! By "other stuff" do you mean "relationship stuff", or just other activities? If the former, that is what I too found out about myself. My best experiences during two weeks at BB were with three less attractive (in most guys' eyes, anyway) girls. I also realised in retrospect that I was attracted to black girls though this was something I was never aware of in the London area (where they are not exactly a rarity). I know I cannot build a relationship with a puta, and I would want to try, but I do enjoy "simulating" a relationship. Even were I capable of fucking four whores a day for a fortnight (which I'm not) I am not sure if I would return from my trip feeling I had spent my time in the best way possible, though that seems to work for other guys here. My game plan for my forthcoming trip is exactly the same as yours. Some of the things that stick in my mind from my last trip (December) were nothing overtly to do with sex at all though all involved one or other BB girl. I suppose I am just a sentimental old fool.

I have always enjoyed your posts here and (if I am not mistaken) on another site. You seem a fair-minded guy, not a bullshitter or bragger. An English (or Irish?) gentleman, I suppose? Too bad I shall be returning to London on April 3rd so we shall not get a chance to discuss these matters further over a drink.

I really just mean other holiday stuff, Weyland. Sitting on the beach, going out of town to explore the interior, or just having a beer and watching the world go by. As much as anything not having to think about looking for the next pickup, not preparing for the next inane attempt at a conversation in broken Spanish.

I'm glad you like my write ups but I can't quite work out which way you are going on 3rd April. If you are at BBs till then, then you could end up seriously fucked out (in body and pocket!) by the time you get back to "the old smoke". You are right about being able to simulate relationships there though, it really is a bit of a dream factory. However, sometimes it can turn into a soap opera - there have been a number of punters marry chicas. A lot of the girls there are looking for that kind of outcome. I did spend a week with one girl there last year, which turned out to be a bit too much of a "girlfriend experience" (PMT, shopping, etc.) and although I wouldn't go that far again, I don't have too many hang ups about dating working girls, in the DR or anywhere else. I can't stand double standards so for me it is either that or get out of the hobby.

For the record I'm a Londoner born and bred (mainly North London). I've posted on most of the sex travel boards at some point so they probably were my posts you read. One day I'll post some pics here (when I can be bothered loading them onto a host site).

Cheers!!!

ErikS
02-12-2006, 06:43 PM
rley69,

Sorry I missed you......I was in town twice in January.

Enjoyed your report and your perspective on the scene there.
Thanks!

psriches
02-12-2006, 06:55 PM
loved the report

JD
02-15-2006, 02:27 AM
Well done report. I enjoyed the Mork & Mindy reference and I am under 40.

Nanu Nanu

JD

continentalmike
02-15-2006, 06:13 AM
Nice report Mister O'Reilly I presume..

gdogg
02-15-2006, 06:27 AM
rley, how did I miss you in January? Great report, brother...I hope I'll get a chance to see you in April (knock wood)!

JD
02-16-2006, 02:41 AM
Gdogg,

When are you going down in April? Late April (20-25) I hope.

JD

gdogg
02-16-2006, 05:27 PM
I hope to come in late April, not sure yet. I'm waiting for the new work schedule.