PDA

View Full Version : NEW: Calendar & Forum Interconnected!

Don Tomas
02-13-2006, 07:07 PM
The old Countdown room is gone, old posts are available for review as the last forum.

The new Event & Countdown Room is interconnected to the Calendar.

So when you post a new thread in the forum is is put into the Calendar automatically!

And when you post an event in the Calendar it is posted as a thread to discuss in the Event & Countdown Room forum!

Please read you will still be able to reply normally as you can to any other thread so you can still organize with friends for upcoming trips!

Don Tomas
02-13-2006, 07:10 PM
NOTE: Sorry existing events did not transfer but you can delete and enter them again!

gdogg
02-13-2006, 11:08 PM
Yo, DT! It's a great idea because there have been several times I wanted to know when people were going down. I'd have to go through all the threads to figure who was doing what, and when.

Phoenix
02-13-2006, 11:11 PM
This is a great feature, it is like we just jumped light years ahead of where we were. Thanx DT!!

BrooklynBeas
02-14-2006, 08:40 AM
Sounds cool to me!

Don Tomas
08-08-2006, 05:05 PM
This is working again

rley69
08-08-2006, 05:22 PM
This is working again

Dunno. I entered my next trip on the calender s couple of days ago but it doesn't seem to have interconnected to the countdown and event room as the notes on the board say it should.

Don Tomas
08-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Dunno. I entered my next trip on the calender s couple of days ago but it doesn't seem to have interconnected to the countdown and event room as the notes on the board say it should.

Because I just fixed it 2 hours ago...