PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving in Sosua 2004!!!

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 08:41 AM
Well its beginning to shape up. So far LaJazz, Fantasy, Strangluck and myself have reservations for The Sosua Palace. Also in town will be Brooklyn Beas!

Hopefully my Thanksgiving Dinner will be at El Botin

It will be my Fourth Thanksgiving in Sosua. :D

Is it busy this time of year, it is if you are a regular. Regulars have their routes to run. :)

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 08:49 AM
BkBeas- Present

Arriving Nov 19th - Friday
Departing Nov 27th Saturday

Key Dates- Nov 22nd - Beas Birthday , Nov 25th Thanksgiving.

FOr anyone down there at the time... You can repay me for all my good deeds, Stories and helpful hints I provide here by Buying me a present for my birthday... (such as a presidente or a Pussy)

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 10:05 AM
I am debating between Thanksgiving or Christmas week, I can't do both, I don't get enough vacation.

Of course with the job situation who knows, either way if there is no additional talk before the holidays I will be there one of the above mentioned weeks.

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 10:51 AM
go christmas so i dont have to see ur ugly face !

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 10:53 AM

I will be there X mas as well, so either way I have to see it! :D

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 10:55 AM

stay on the other side of the island or something

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 11:28 AM

You don't even know what I look like...

My mother use to tell me, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!" :lol:

PS What is the Xmas scene down there like? Since it will also be a 9 day deal again that means New Year's Eve (what's that like) down there too.

PPS. HELP, the new yorkers are ganging up on me!

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 11:36 AM
ok if you have 9 days and you wanna be there both times why dont you split it up ... go there thanskgiving weekend thursday-sunday or monday and then go back christmas for the other days

i have 5 more vacation days besides my Nov trip ... but i may have to use them to go away with my "real life girl" haha DR is just not reality... i mean Nomad gets ass without a problem....

Thinking of going on a cruise to anywhere expect the DR... cause if im with my girl i dont want to be spotted... heh

Happy Don i got on Nomad instead..

Magnum
07-22-2004, 11:41 AM
Don Juan,

No help from me ...sorry.

Is it me or is Aunt Bea starting to sound more and more like Nomad? Just thinking out loud.

Hey Jim,

One in the same?????????

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 11:45 AM
Please ... Im handsome and im never drunk in the DR ... maybe a lil tipsy

I have to go take a shit ... and then im going to lunch ... talk to you guys later

I think i share a lil too much with you guys

Magnum
07-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Aunt Bea,

I would have to agree that you are getting way too comfortable......a bit more than most of us would care to know! :shock:

Mister NYC
07-22-2004, 12:05 PM
Ya never know...

and New Years!

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 12:08 PM
ok if you have 9 days and you wanna be there both times why dont you split it up ... go there thanskgiving weekend thursday-sunday or monday and then go back christmas for the other days..

I meant 9 days for a trip Sat-Sun. I only have three days of vacation left. Since we are a manufacturing company we have three days off during the Xmas week so I would only have to burn two days that week. Or I can use the 3 days I have to turn Thanksgiving weekend into a week...

PS. Magnum I wasn't expecting any help because almost all of you are from NYC!

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 12:25 PM
Don Juan,

No help from me ...sorry.

Is it me or is Aunt Bea starting to sound more and more like Nomad? Just thinking out loud.

Hey Jim,

One in the same?????????

No I met both and they both think their hometowns are #1!

Brooklyn and Texas, go figure!

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 12:54 PM
My mother use to tell me, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!" :lol:

What does she say about people that bang whores that live in shacks? :D

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 01:13 PM

LMAO... thats funny and true at the same time... are the shacks made of glass? haha

Hey Jim what ever happened with you building a house for your girl ... did it ever happen?

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 01:18 PM
Hey Jim what ever happened with you building a house for your girl ... did it ever happen?

My house, well I see no real hurry because of the location, I can see all the problems that will occur and I can wait a bit until that happens. I have the plans and the basic price of 800,000-900,000 pesos. ($18,000-$20,000). It will be a 3 bedroom house with A/C and a garage. A nice little shack actually.

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 02:02 PM

I am Irish Catholic if I haven't mentioned that before so I tell my mother that in the DR I meet nice Catholic girls. Afterall the country is 95% Catholic! To my mother skin color means nothing, but religion means everything. :roll: